Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
nope, forgot all about it.

fixed in the above they all have either allows or a deny for swinging clips.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018
All work for me except the orbit trap. The version error is gone but still no background and log is still getting the rest. Guess it's just the crap intel😕
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
oops reflection plasma is using the wrong shader

shader: fragment, PlasmaOT.fsh

should be

shader: fragment, Plasma3a.fsh

not that it matters much, it's not the best one.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
I take it you have the latest gpu driver installed?
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
Can you do another screenshot of the errors you get from the newer orbit trap plasma plz.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018
From orbit scene.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
umm, Thats not the one from Z22_OrbitTrapPlasma

DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018
I deleted the log twice and it still shows the same.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 August 2018
@DANO70

Guess it's just the crap intel😕

Actually it not an Intel problem, its due to the Nvidia compiler accepting invalid code. The published GLSL standard specifies that assigments do not perform automatic type promotion or demotion but the Nvidia compiler does not enforce this and instead makes a guess at what was meant in an attempt to be "nice".

In many ways the situation is simlar to the mess that arose when Microsoft decided to add their own extensions to HTML with the result that many websites would only work when viewed using Microsoft's own browser.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
@TheEmu, YAY! you're back :D I have seen you elsewhere just not in here.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
@Dan, thats odd because my file i uploaded has an extra line that isn't in that log....

#version 120
//By Z22
// Contains some code from http://glslsandbox.com/e#43122.0 // see nabbed section at the bottom.
//float Gr = (-1.0/0.61803398875);
uniform sampler2D texture0;

the float gr line is missing in your screenshot. not that its needed but is shows it's using the wrong shader. I checked my copy of the rar and it's correct. the scene should be using PlasmaOTb.fsh
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
Maybe there is some conflict going on with the older versions(no idea why) so delete the dirs for the old ones from the other thread.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018
I have just opened the OT.fsh in notepad plus and it's not there and I haven't touched anything.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
Because thats not the file. "PlasmaOTb.fsh" is the one. I'm guessing you looking in the Z22_OrbitTrapPlasma dir which needs to be deleted as thats the old version. The new one is in the Z22_RRF dir.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
I don't see a OTb.fsh shader.

Wait I'm looking
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
Maybe it didn't extract all the files from Z22_RRF.rar or something got corrupted because it's in the one i just downloaded from google.

Here's the link again

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y1SD7lCewJCXxVGBDySXSVs3P_OoWbQ8
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018
I did not see that post on the previous page. This one works. You should delete the share thread one.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
Cool. At least i know why it broke on yours now.

Do the others work too, it has all the updated plasma shaders in Z22_RRF?

I can't delete the post because it's too old and has another post after it. But will add a new post with the link if they all work on your end.

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
To expand on my previous posting. GLSL, according to its published standard, is supposed to be strongly typed language (though not a very strongly typed one) but the language accepted by Nvidia's compiler is a much more weakly typed one. According to the standard a statement of the form

vec a = 1.0;

has no meaning. The writer may may have meant (among other things) one of

vec3 a = vec3(1.0,1.0,1.0); // Initialise all three components to 1.0
vec3 a = vec3(1.0,0.0,0.0); // Initialise the first component to 1.0
float a = 1.0; // The variable a is a scalar

The standard requires that the writer explicitly says which of these was wanted, Nvidia's compiler assumes that it was the first and this is not always the correct interpretation of what was meant.

I have only looked very briefly at this set of shaders but it seems that Z22 corrected a couple of statements to make them agree with the Nvidia compiler's guess. However, I think that a better correction would probably have been to change these variables to floats, though this would have meant making similar changes to several other lines in each shader. I say this because it looks like most of the time these shaders are operating on vec3 quantities in which all three components are the same. As a result these shaders do almost three times the work and use almost three times the GPU resources than they need to. For these shaders it makes little difference, but for more complex cases it could make the difference between running adequately or too slowly.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
Yeh, i just crowbarred the fix as it was easy to find from the line numbers in the screenshots.

As i ripped the orbit trap from elsewhere i don't fully understand what it is doing atm and previous changes to over to floats just broke the shader so i went with what worked.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 August 2018
@Z22 - I thought that was probably the case. But the original code (probably) was an example of why Nvidia's weakening of the typing system is not a good idea. It allows people who should know better to get away with sloppy coding to save a few characters in the source code rather than saying exactly what they mean (which means that they have to think a bit more).

Its too late for Nvidia to withdraw what I (and others) regard as a misfeature, but I wish that they would offer a "strict" option that could be enabled via a pragma so that those of us that care about adherence to language standards and portability could use.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
@TheEmu

Thank you as allways for your knowledge. Hope you saw my Birthday wish the other day in the the birthday thread.

@Z22

Yes they all work except for Reflection_Refraction_Plasma_Feedback. The background shader is working but no girl
and a syntax error and the ***** version error in the log file. It's way past bedtime so I can't post anything else tonight my eyeballs are falling😂 out.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 August 2018
@DANO70 - yes I saw your Birthday wish, and one from Muttonjeff, for which I thank you. It was also nice of Totem to have made a generous special offer that, unusually, I could take advantage of at the same time.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
Thanks Dano. Fixed the post in the other thread with the fixed versions.

Yeh, wish i could just have something like #strict at the begining of the file, would save a lot of headaches down the line and make me do things properly, then again i doub't i would find as many fun things by accident.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3876 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
In this shader
RefractionNormalMapPlasmaB.fsh

the variable output is a protected word.
I changed it to output1

vec3 output1 = mix(color.rgb, Girl.rgb, Girl.a);

gl_FragColor = vec4(output1.r, output1.g, output1.b, 1.0);

that gets the Girl back...

Edit
HA!
I see you got it already..

Oh PS..
I put the name of the shader in a Comment.
that way in the VGHD.log, you can see which shader it is reporting about

#version 120
//By Z22
//RefractionNormalMapPlasmaB.fsh
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
Motion 4.2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rYjkHDLJaA3Uxj5xbUIUxO4OHCnHXkUQ

Still not sure i have the offsets correct.

eg:-
vec4 BG01 = texture2D ( texture1, vTexCoord.xy + Offset2*vec2((-1.0)+(-(outpX01-x02)),(-1.0)+(-(outpY01+y02))) ) ;
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
@TheEmu, Yeh, 3 times the work but don't gpu's do operations on all 4 components of a eg:-vec4 simultaniously? So although the gpu is doing more work the speed of the operation is the same?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 August 2018 (edited)
@Z22- GPUs not only can work on all three components of a vec3 at once they can also operate on many pixels at the same time. If each pixel requires three times the resources then at any instant the GPU can only work on one third of the pixels that it could have been working on.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
2 August 2018
I see.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !