Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Cartref
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Sep 2007

520 message(s)
2 July 2014
I would add to WA's comments, if you have downloaded someone else's work, then you should not be sharing it at all, without the creator's specific permission.

It is after all not your work to "share".

Share by all means so long as the creator says its OK.

There has been too much "sharing" of people's work in other areas and where the credit for the work, is not properly acknowledged.
FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
2 July 2014 (edited)
I have no problem if someone edits my scenes. I'm sorta in the middle of the road yet as far as creating scenes. I don't have the skills yet to make them with the great moving backgrounds like WA does. But I want mine to be more than just a 2D type of scene that just uses a background pic the model performs "in front of", like the old screensaver. So I look for background pics right now that I can edit that will cause the model to enter the scene from "behind" something and perform that way. Once in a while she might end up partially behind that front object, but to me that can be part of the "tease". More of a 3D perspective in that sense. If somebody wants to edit the front objects in my scenes to remove them, I'm fine with that. All I WOULD ask it that they post it with something like, "Original scene by FalconAF edited by me to (remove, change, whatever)".
FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
2 July 2014
Wyldanimal just graciously offered me to use his site as a scene hosting area for my scenes. I will do that, but I can't until around the first part of August a month from now. I'm in the middle of preparing for a move across town to a new residence and I'm up to my *ss with that right now. And I need to reorganize my scenes so I can use the "Images" folder concept that everyone else is using. I need to give my PNG files all unique names and change the text references in their SCN files to match before I can incorporate them into a "one FalconAF download with one Image folder" file for downloading.

I wasn't aware the file hosting site I originally uploaded my scenes to would delete them after 30 days. So if anybody gets a "File Not Found" while trying to use the links I provided, my apologies. I'll get all of my scenes back in this thread in about a month from now. For now I just have too many other priorities I have to take care of.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
2 July 2014
A little about Inout. Filters on Bit Value 64.
All shows of these types have bit 64 in them:
64, 65, 66, 96, 97, 98 standing and taskbar clips
68, 100 pole clips
576, 608 cage clips
1088, 1120 swing clips

Currently it is only used for clips when the Model or another items Enters or Leaves the screen from the side.

It was initially called "enter / exit"

And In the Past it was mistakenly also used for Entering or Exiting from the Bottom or top of the screen.

So this filter will affect all cards that have bit 64 in their name.

Also some good news.
In a next update a New Filter word.
Accessories: for Bit value 32
All shows of these types have bit 32 in them:
32, 33, 34, 96, 97, 98 standing and taskbar clips
36, 100 pole clips
544, 608 cage clips
1056, 1120 swing clips

HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
2 July 2014
Wow! Erm, sorry guys. I meant no offence to anyone, especially not FalconAF! In my last post, I think I made it pretty obvious that FalconAF was the creator of the scene but no, I didn't ask his permission to post my alteration. Sorry, dude. Won't happen again. I really didn't know I was doing anything wrong. :(

I have friends in and ouside of VG that help me with suggestions on some of my work. Sometimes they alter my originals to show me another idea. Sometimes I like their ideas , sometimes I don't but I'm never offended by their ideas. I'm happy that they like my work so much to offer their suggestions in the first place.

Anyway, I publicly apologise to FalconAF. I love your bedroom scenes but felt the need to alter one part that didn't quite suit my personal taste. Sorry!
FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
2 July 2014
No apology needed to me, Hombre. I think it all just got mis-interpreted the way the thread progressed. The Mods felt it necessary to remind everyone not to use or modify someone else's work without permission first. That's cool, but somehow it led to "FalconAF is pissed off at Hombre". LOL!

I was never upset about anything. I would have never posted anything about it happening, until I started scratching my own head and wondering, "Why does anybody think I'm mad about what happened? I'm not."

Press on!

HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
3 July 2014
Ahhhh! I'm not spamming here but feel the need to respond. Once more. Thank you FalconAF. I'm glad you took it in the way it was intended. :) Mods, I won't do it again without permission. Everyone else, pass over this interlude and enjoy the artwork :)

Have fun :)
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
3 July 2014 (edited)
by vip HombreSinSombra - 10 hour(s) ago
Wow! Erm, sorry guys. I meant no offence to anyone, especially not FalconAF! In my last post, I think I made it pretty obvious that FalconAF was the creator of the scene but no, I didn't ask his permission to post my alteration. Sorry, dude. Won't happen again. I really didn't know I was doing anything wrong. :(
////////////////////

See this is the problem with typed conversations.
You can't tell the meaning of it, and you read into it what you think was meant.

My Post wasn't a slap on the hands or anything even remotely of the sort..

Your posting of a picture showing what you altered was not out of line..

but you had posed a question in your post:

"@FalconAF: Thanks for the upload, buddy! Had to rename the first bedroom pic but now it works fine :) Just one thing,
I hope you don't mind me doing this but as I've said earlier, I ***** clutter in front of the girls so I did a little cloning on your widescreen version and removed the right-hand table and flowers. Of course I had to delete the mask too! Now, any girls on the floor are not hidden at all :) "
//////////////////////////////////////

So My Post was a General Answer to your Question:
It was Not Specifically just to You, but to All members who might want to do the same.

?Question? I downloaded your Scene but I want to remove or change something, is it Okay for me to do that?

?Answer? Yes, Do with it what you like, Just don't share it without asking First.

FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
3 July 2014
WA nailed it. Great explanation. Now that members can create and SHARE scenes here on the forum, there is nothing wrong with someone downloading a scene and modifying it for their OWN use. But NEVER re-post the modified scene without the original author's permission first.

That's it in a nutshell. And it should prevent misunderstandings and keep everybody happy.
Cartref
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Sep 2007

520 message(s)
3 July 2014
That is how it should be and I wish it was how it always was.

But the "sins" of a few people rob the majority of something special.

So long as it is remembered going forward, we may have less dramas.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
3 July 2014 (edited)
humm...I think people easy lose sight of fact that Fullscreen is different USE compared to a lady dancing on your taskbar. Fullscreen is immersive, Total attention required. The showcasing of a model if you like (..or three ;) For the multiscenes imo we need a ModelName hotkey like the "S" we use for screencaptures. A hotkey for re-flashing up the name of any FS model we may have been inspired with at some point without needing to turn off the show. Right-Mouseclick seems to be free..perhaps that could be used for either Next Model or Modelname ;(

The reason I got involved with Fullscreen in the first place, is because early coders were not putting models' stage names up in remixes of PPC.... I thought omg no !!

Things like future directions need to be discussed here also beyond the day to day technical. Say, 3D applications. Games engines. Can a "Totemville" be built by this company from @Rex and @Herve's Team games writing backgrounds ? Do they even want to go this route ?
If so, will we get 3D walk-throughs to scenes they provide for us.? Will we be able to populate a "Totemville" with models for immersive entertainment ? Whats next..

Edit: sorry, I didn't realise, but RightMouseclick is already allocated to seamless scene changes ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Je pense que les gens faciles perdent de vue fait que plein écran est un usage différent par rapport à une dame danse sur votre barre des tâches. Plein écran est attention totale mettant en vedette d'un modèle (..ou trois;) Il faut un ModelName hotkey aime screencapture, pour re-flasher le nom du modèle, que nous avons eu inspirés à un moment donné.

. Je me suis FS impliqué dans la firstplace est parce que les premiers codeurs mettaient pas modèles stagenames vers le haut dans les remixes de PPC. Je pensais pas qu'omg!!

Des choses comme les orientations futures doivent être débattues également au-delà de la technique. Dire que les applications 3D. Moteurs de jeux. Un "Totemville" peut être construit par cette société de @Rex et matchs de l'équipe de @Herve écrivant les milieux ? Veulent-ils même d'emprunter cette voie ?
Si donc, aurons-nous des soluces 3D de scènes qu'ils fournissent pour nous. ? Serons-nous en mesure de remplir un "Totemville" avec les modèles ? Quel est prochain.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
5 July 2014 (edited)
Ok, the poor old Cage received some drubbing in the last survey thread, so I made a trio with swing for all the cagey people ;). Also Arctic Fire as I'm enjoying sepia backgrounds atm. ;)

Edit: ET zip has been updated 10th July 2014

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET Scenes05.zip

Paste the above text, into your browser address bar & press enter to download the zip file.
Extract zip to your models/data/Scenes folder in your pc.
Extract will add and update ET Scenes folder.
It will not erase renamed previous scenes or affect other user folders.
~
Coller le texte ci-dessus, dans votre barre d'adresse du navigateur & Appuyez sur entrer pour télécharger le fichier zip.
Extraire le fichier zip sur votre dossier de ../models/data/Scenes dans votre pc.
Extrait va ajouter et mettre à jour de dossier ET scènes.
Il ne sera pas effacer les scènes précédentes ou affecter d'autres dossiers de l'utilisateur.

~~
Model names sizes were adjusted using scale: as demonstrated by @WA in his waterfall et autre scenes.

//Model name
clipNameSprite {
pos: -23, -20, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1
scale: 0.6, 0.6, 1
source: clip
}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a background animation, you define the duration of the linear movement of a backdrop sprite xxx.png (left - right) in seconds.

In the ArcticFire scene, Backdrop - paperbark01.png pans across its width completely in 120 seconds:

// Stage
sprite {
pos: -750, -10, 0
hotspot: 0, 1.0
source: BackDrop
opacity: 0.95
size: 4400, 980
//material: true
//blend: true
animate: 120 , PingPong, linear, pos, -2700 , 0, 0
}
the extent of movement to fit your wide image is governed by the animate function :
// animate: duration, repeat mode, movement curve, property, amplitude .

where x amplitude to fit my backdrop in this case = -2700.

~footnote: You may repost any of my images altered or otherwise here to help illustrate scene file coding issues or discussion. Reuse of my images is limited to anywhere in Virtuagirl or Deskbabe forums only. Not for use elsewhere please without prior permission. Thanks.
~
Vous pouvez reposter une de mes images altérées ou autrement ici pour aider à illustrer le fichier scène codage des questions ou une discussion. Réutilisation de mes images est limitée à n'importe où dans les forums de Virtuagirl ou Deskbabe seulement. Pas pour utilisation ailleurs s'il vous plaît, sans autorisation préalable. Merci.

: Edit: red link under preview now works.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
27 July 2014
ET zip has been updated 27th July 2014
added SCNs *'Fountain', 'Peacock' & 'Carpet *****'

• props to @WyldAnimal for illustrating animate: loopforward function in @WA 'Waterfall'
Here I've set (water) y axis cycle to 23.4 seconds to approximate the time for 12 bars of music ie:
animate: 23.4, loopforward, linear, opacity -0.45.
The spray mist seems to pulse reasonably well together with 4bar hook phrases on blues music tracks this way, IF you start the fountain scene simultaneously with your music track.;)
CVSiN
Inscrit en Dec 2007

26 message(s)
5 August 2014
Lost interest in new scenes already huh? darn was hoping for some new ones.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
5 August 2014
Here ya go CVSin ; nice to know someone cares!

ET zip has been updated 5th August 2014
added SCN 'Rain'

Hors des sentiers boîte

Here I've used one graphic for 4 sides of the 'box' to conserve memory.
Set z axis cycle to 60 seconds for all rain wall animations deep.
The 'halo' sprite is shorter ~ 40 seconds to allow time for extension play of the 'floor' outside the box ie:
animate: 40, PingPong, InOutSine, scale, 1.5, 0, 2.5

NB general tweeks: corrected some scene anomalies in fronttable reflections generally using deny: fronttable
also deny: accessories for a SCN choice for 'Arctic Fire' etc.
DIDGEDRUM
Inscrit en Mar 2008

2351 message(s)
5 August 2014
@Everthang:....Those pictures are REALLY sharp !...Is that the quality of your graphics card or does this process enhance the overall picture quality ?...:)
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
5 August 2014 (edited)
Hey @didge.greetz, I'm using an NVIDEA GeForce GTX660 Ti. and Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000. The i5 intel chips & in new pc's i7 allow more interthreading which really helps with Fullscreen Virtuagirl imo. tks for props glad I upgraded now ;) The pics above are cutdown screenshots *(S key) from Totems own player. You'll have to ask the ToTeam boffins for that particulars (sigh);
CVSiN
Inscrit en Dec 2007

26 message(s)
6 August 2014
Thank Every! yes I do care ;) and you rule ;)
yidincrete
Inscrit en May 2008

29 message(s)
8 August 2014
I have just added some more scenes for you to download, here's the link :-
scenes.virtuastripper.net/Yidincrete.zip
Thanks again to WyldAnimal for letting me use his site.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
8 August 2014 (edited)
@yidincrete I love all your work. The care you put into every detail especially quality of pics, model placement and size, its always outstanding.
i like very much the sprites going black illusion on disco. Wow what a surprise !!;) & many other things youve done . thanks so much for sharing this & I'm very grateful to @Wyldanimal for his assistance too.;)
yidincrete
Inscrit en May 2008

29 message(s)
9 August 2014
Thanks EverthangForever, glad you like them.
yidincrete
Inscrit en May 2008

29 message(s)
9 August 2014
If your having trouble downloading my scenes try this link :-
http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Yidincrete.zip
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
16 August 2014 (edited)
ET zip has been updated 16th August 2014
added SCNs:
'High Wall' 'Music Swing' & 'Plafond de Verre' (glass ceiling).
69,337 KB.

Edit: svp Totem can we have a 'kneelingheight' parameter syntax also ?
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
16 August 2014
Edit: svp Totem can we have a 'kneelingheight' parameter syntax also ?
The two Heights that the software works with Sitting Height, Standing Height, come directly from the clip.
These are part of the encoding process.
There is no Kneeling height encoded into the clips. So the software wouldn't have anyway to Know what this height is.

Kneeling, is usually a part of another clip type.
Either a Standing clip, or a sitting clip.
So if you using standing height, and then she kneels down, of course she is small on the screen.
If it's a Sitting Clip and then she Kneels, Her head goes off screen..

The only solution is to set the sitting height to Allow for when the model to kneel, and be ok, with Smaller sitting height clips, for the occasional Kneel.

For if there were a Kneeling Height setting,
Both the Standing Height and Sitting Height would be Calculated from it, and you'd still have a smaller sitting height anyway.

Using human body proportions.
( the Upper thigh is approx 1/4 of the total body height)

Kneeling is 1.25 times as tall as Sitting.
Sitting is 0.8 times as tall as kneeling..

So If you want KneelingHeight to be 500, then sittingheight would be
500 x 0.8 = 400

Use sitting Height of 400

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
17 August 2014 (edited)
Sure, however I suspect ' sittingheight' of 400 will be too small an animation for most taskbar afficionados. Above pic is clipsprite sittingheight for Y axis at 550. Maybe one day, a pan-up| pan-down contingency can be built into the preset code, for animations that 'touch' the camera's scene border

Anyway, following this weeks card releases, its a headsup to the film crew/ editors perhaps to limit including kneeling and full leg drape within the one clip. Thanks for clarifying @WA ;)

above pic shows ammended scene (2KB zip) revision to accomodate kneeling and full leg drape. Planet, starships and camera angle settings now altered to fit. (she now flys over the planet rather than around it ;)

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET AHighWall Solo Task Kneel&FL.zip

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
24 August 2014 (edited)
ET zip has been updated 24th August 2014
added SCNs:
'Ocean' 'Retourne' & 'A High Wall' (adjusted sittingheight)
zipsize: 74,741,763 bytes

A really cool thing about animation, is that models can zoom-in along with their scenery at times. Fullscreen animate syntax function to do 'warps' on graphics might be handy thing to have someday ;)

EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
30 August 2014
ET zip has been updated 31st August 2014
added SCNs:
'Ocean Surf'&'Maze01 remix'
zipsize: 87,603,483 bytes

Paste the above text, into your browser address bar & press enter to download the zip file.
Extract zip to your parent ..models/data/Scenes folder in your pc.
Extract will add and update ET Scenes folder.
It will not erase renamed previous scenes or affect other user folders.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
8 September 2014
I have been playing around with these for a few weeks now.

If anyone wants to give them a try/play around with them please feel free. Any pointers or recommendations for improving them would be welcome.

I do not have a website so I have put them in a drop box folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctwf2yamyzrsh1t/No.6_Scenes.zip?dl=0

You will need to copy the above into your browser. Hopefully it will then take you to the Dropbox link. I've never used this before and I don't know if there are any limitations on it.

Please note the file size is around 113MB (there are a few large files for the scrolling background on the spaceship scenes - an idea shamelessly stolen from Wyldanimal's Starz).

NB It is a ZIP file. Please ensure you scan it with your antivirus before opening it - just to be on the safe side.

Copy the zip file to your scenes folder. Right "Click" on it and select extract all. It should create a folder "No.6_Scenes" with all the necessary sub folders, images and scn files.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
9 September 2014 (edited)
hi @Number6..Zip downloaded fast. Installed really well by extract to the scene folder. Loved your thoughtful placement of model names in each scene, the use of floodlights, fractals and the artwork is just superb. Thanks lots for sharing. encore!;_)
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
9 September 2014 (edited)
hi @EverthangForever

Glad it worked OK. As I said I haven't used dropbox before so I wasn't sure of the outcome and thank you for your comments.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meant to mention that the shadows on the hillside do not work right with sitting (fronttable) models. The background needs some serious editing to create a suitable mask. It's on my list of things to do but I'm very busy for the next few weeks.

Also if anyone gets peed off with the logos just rem them out - bit of vanity on my part that. Just use notepad to add // at the beginning of the first 3 lines of the scene file.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !