Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
20 June 2022 (edited)
The shader posted by @EverthangForever can be both simplied and made more flexible by rewriting it as

uniform sampler2D texture0;
void main(void)
{
float opacity = texture2D(texture0, gl_TexCoord[0].xy ).a;
gl_FragColor = vec4(gl_Color.rgb,opacity) ;
}

It is more flexible because it does not use a hard coded colour but instead takes the colour from that set up by a color: clause in the node using the shader (color: clauses set the rgb values for gl_color) so you just need one shader source file even if you want to use several different colours. You can also then make the colours vary in time via an animate: clause.

Slightly better would e

uniform sampler2D texture0;
void main(void)
{
float opacity = texture2D(texture0, gl_TexCoord[0].xy ).a;
gl_FragColor = vec4(1.0,1.0,1.0,opacity) * gl_Color.rgba;
}

where the opacity: specified in the .scn file is also taken into account and can also be varied via an animate: clause.
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

324 message(s)
20 June 2022
Thanks @Calgon.Everything is ok. It's better with the reflection of the girls on the floor.Did you disable the name of the girl and the card, when starting a new clip? Because it seems to me that they appeared in your previous version, whereas I did not see them, with this corrected version of your scene.Merci @Calgon.Tout est ok. C'est mieux avec la réflection des filles sur le plancher.Avez-vous désactivé le nom de la fille et de la carte, lors du début d'un nouveau clip ? Car il me semble qu'ils apparaissaient dans votre version précédente, alors que je n'en ai pas vu, avec cette version corrigée de votre scène.

Hi - yes, I took the names out for the moment as I'm having problems getting them to appear where I want them, They will probably come back when I've worked out what's going wrong but I'm working on a couple of other scenes at the same time. Also.... some of the girls aren't on screen by the time their names would disappear.
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

324 message(s)
20 June 2022
Ok @Calgon.. Placing clipnamesprites in the code is bit of an art in itself.Fortunately @Wyldanimal has given us a means to keep clipnamesprites visiblepermanently while we work out where to place them on the screen...

Aha !! That's great I will look into that - they were causing a headache
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
20 June 2022
Also.... some of the girls aren't on screen by the time their names would disappear.

If you use my second version of the shader then you can use an animate: clause for the names; opacities such that the names are visible when girls appear, you control how long the names remain visible and when they appear and disappear.
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
20 June 2022
@Calgon

If you had any of my old scenes, I used static names alot. I was the one that stumbled on it using the occluding shader along time ago. It was/is a great use for perminent model signs. It just has a brief flicker when clips change which is understandable. I don't notice that much though it's so quick.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
21 June 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/73?post=743871
Tout sur iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Moving right along.. FG350-360 Here are another eleven WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's OpenGL platform. FG350 to FG356 use zoom animation on clips. Standing or floor...
I was the one that stumbled on it using the occluding shader along time ago. It was/is a great use for perminent model signs.

@DANO70 yes I thought it was a @TheEmu shader I saw used in his Act Cards on a small Stage scene
however it was probably your anim scenes I borrowed the colored names shader code from back then
..thanks lots 👍
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
21 June 2022 (edited)
It was @DANO70 's use of a shader to make a NameClipSprite be permanently displayed that prompted me to look into how it was working.

I think it's a pity that NameClipSprites do not have direct way of specifying, in the .scn file, how often and how long they are to be displayed - e.g. as a theatre hoarding or on a movie poster. I would also like to be able to isolate the model name or card title in order to display them separately in a scene.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1145 message(s)
21 June 2022
@EverthangForever

FG353 has some ***** stutter/slowdown but still is pretty cool. It's one of those scenes that reminds me of the 'Dr Strange' movie. 😄😎
FG354,356,and 357 has some ***** stutter.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
21 June 2022 (edited)
@Socialhazard thanks a lot..good to know 👍
FG350 to FG356 use zoom animation on clips.
That could be contributing to the stutter. I'll try to refrain from using model pos animation
henceforth when da shaders look a tad too demanding.

@TheEmu thanks for the alternative shader. i must try it in a subsequent scene with appropriate
color qualifiers in the scn node 👍
  • I know that you showed us how to use an alpha filter to render various black to transparent like..
gl_FragColor.a = (length(gl_FragColor.rgb)*1.0);
  • I do not know how we can apply 'length' in a similar way for a 'white' background to make it transparent.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
21 June 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever

The components of gl_Fragcolor vector are

gl_Fragcolor.r the red component - nominally ranges from 0.0 to 1.0
    gl_Fragcolor.g the green component - nominally ranges from 0.0 to 1.0
    gl_Fragcolor.b the blue component - nominally ranges from 0.0 to 1.0
    gl_Fragcolor.a the alpha (opacity) component - nominally ranges from 0.0 to 1.0

they can have values outside of their nominal ranges but this is rare and when they are this is because they are the resut of some calculation. If you want to "normalise" such out of range components use the clamp() function to limit them to the range 0.0 to 1.0.

The length function applied to a vector calculates its length using the normal method you will have been taught at school - i.e. it is the square root of the sum of the squares of the components.

Pure Black will have r,g,b all equal to 0.0 while pure white will have them all equal to 1.0.

So if you want to make the white areas transparent then "invert" each component by subtracting it from 1.0 (optionally after clamping) and then taking the length. i.e. use something like

gl_FragColor.a = length ( vec3(1.0) - gl_FragColor.rgb );
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

324 message(s)
21 June 2022
Thanks @Calgon.Everything is ok. It's better with the reflection of the girls on the floor.Did you disable the name of the girl and the card, when starting a new clip? Because it seems to me that they appeared in your previous version, whereas I did not see them, with this corrected version of your scene.Merci @Calgon.Tout est ok. C'est mieux avec la réflection des filles sur le plancher.Avez-vous désactivé le nom de la fille et de la carte, lors du début d'un nouveau clip ? Car il me semble qu'ils apparaissaient dans votre version précédente, alors que je n'en ai pas vu, avec cette version corrigée de votre scène.

@ComteDracula .... I'm having major problems with the ClipNameSprite - they seem to appear sometimes and then when I try to tweak their position they don't show up at all. I've spent more time on this than the whole of the rest of the scene. Is it possibly a memory issue ?
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
22 June 2022
Hi @Calgon,

Only people like @EverthangForever and @TheEmu could answer your question. Maybe they can edit the code to help you by uploading your scene?

That being said there is only one girl where I saw the name of the girl and the card displayed and it's the one in the first corridor on the left, the first one, if you don't take into account the girl stuck on the glass in the foreground. The name was displayed on the girl, at the beginning of a new clip.

Bonjour @Calgon,

Seul des gens comme @EverthangForever et @TheEmu pourraient répondre à votre question. Peut-être peuvent t'ils modifier le code pour vous aider en téléchargeant votre scène ?

Ceci étant dit il n'y a qu'une fille où j'ai vu le nom de la fille et de la carte s'afficher et c'est celle du premier couloir à gauche, la première, si on ne tient pas compte de la fille coller sur la vitre en avant plan. Le nom s'affichait sur la fille, lors du début d'un nouveau clip.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3876 message(s)
22 June 2022
In the settings
What is the display frequency set to?
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
22 June 2022
For me it is on "always".

Pour moi c'est sur "toujours".
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
22 June 2022
@Calgon I have made some adjustments to your code which gets the
clipnamesprites all visable (for all 10 models) Yikes..yes it is 10 !!!

I will PM that to you. You will have to play with it some more if
you want reflections & left-right correction on the buckets but the
names are all there now. 😉
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
22 June 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever

FG353 has some ***** stutter/slowdown but still is pretty cool. It's one of those scenes that reminds me of the 'Dr Strange' movie. 😄😎

@EverthangForever. Also tested on my end with 4K cards.

I notice the same slight jerks/shuffles for the FG353 scene and slight jerks with the FG354, FG356 & FG357 scenes. Especially when there are more graphics in these scenes. This makes the percentage of my graphics processor increase.

@EverthangForever

@EverthangForever. Testé aussi de mon côté avec des cartes en 4K.

Je note les mêmes légères saccades/ralentissements pour la scène FG353 et légères saccades avec les scènes FG354, FG356 & FG357. Surtout lorsqu'il y a plus de graphiques dans ces scènes. Cela fait augmenter alors le pourcentage de mon processeur graphique.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
22 June 2022
@ComteDracula , merci pour ce bon retour. .. Oui c'était FG357 que j'ai dû tout couper
retour à l'os, afin qu'il fonctionne sur mon PC. Par conséquent, il est devenu nécessaire d'éliminer même les pos animations de scenes models là.
La prochaine étape consistera à examiner sérieusement le code de shader réel avec beaucoup de ces
shaders difficiles, plutôt que de simplement éditer le code scn. En particulier, j'imagine, la quantité d'itérations, le nombre de couleurs et le redimensionnement impliqués doivent être abordés.

@ComteDracula , thanks for this good feedback. ..yes it was FG357 that I had to cut everything
back to the bone, in order for it to run on my PC. Hence it became necessary to even eliminate model pos animations there.
The next step will be to seriously look at tweeking the actual shader code with many of these
difficult shaders, rather than just editing the scn code.. Particularly I imagine, the amount of iterations, numbers of colors and rescaling involved needs to be addressed.
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

324 message(s)
22 June 2022
In the settingsWhat is the display frequency set to?

OMG ! What an idiot I've been, that was the problem the whole time, I'd had it set to 15 minutes. Thanks 😳
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
22 June 2022
@TheEmu thank you so much for your explanation of how to make the white areas in a scene transparent
..."invert" each component by subtracting it from 1.0
We should be able to put this one to great use , as we already do with the black areas to transparent
'gl_FragColor.a' code line. Much appreciated 👍
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
22 June 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever

You can do similar things with individual components - e.g. one of

gl_FragColor.a = gl_FragColor.r;
    gl_FragColor.a = 1.0 - gl_FragColor.r;
    gl_FragColor.a = gl_FragColor.r * k1;
    gl_FragColor.a = 1.0 - gl_FragColor.r * k2;
    gl_FragColor.a = ( 1.0 - gl_FragColor.r ) * k3 ;

where k1, k2 and k3 are 'constants'. These make the the transparency vary with how red a pixel is. Of course the 'constants' can be time varying for even more interesting effects. You could even do it for each of the r,g,b, components with different time varying behaviour to have the differently coloured parts appear and disappear at different times.
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

324 message(s)
22 June 2022
Hi

I'm trying to rotate an image about a point that is not the hotspot that is not in the same plane as the image - does anyone have an example of how to do this if it's possible ?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
22 June 2022 (edited)
@Calgon

There are two ways to acheive what you want

Firstly, you can specify for yourself where the hotspot is within the object - but you can't do this for ClipSprites.

Secondly you can nest whatever you want within a node, offset it from the node and apply the rotation to the node, something like

Node
{ Pos: 500, 200, 150 // Position of the node
Rot: 20, 10, 77 // Rotate it and everything nested within it
Sprite // The thing to be rotated
{ Pos: 100, 200, 300
Source: ThingToBeRotated
}
}

You can nest nodes to any depth you want applying offsets and rotations at each step relative to the previous one.

You can animate: the various Pos: and Rot: values at each of the node to build up very complex motions.
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
Hello Everyone! I just started to read this forum and I'm only on page 33 so If these questions have already been asked I do apologize and would appreciate a reference point to deal with my scene issues. I'm totally new to creating scenes and have submitted 8 of them all at once and realize after submitting them that I had a lot of mistakes in all of them in which I do profoundly apologize for. Sandi my gf warned me to just submit one at a time and I should have listened as I have spent the last month trying to fix each scene. I have no coding skills/knowledge whatsoever but I am doing my best to learn everything I can and I really luv creating scenes with the help of my gf.

I'm having problems with animating the water in my "Camping" scenes. I have managed to get both boats rocking as suggested but I had to recreate masks for under and sides of both boats to prevent the girls feet, hands or hair from being exposed. I tried experimenting using framebuffers but I'm still having problems with using them. Obviously I still don't quite understand how to use them properly but I would luv to understand how to use them more proficiently. I did resize the white boat slightly to compensate when trying to use a calm water shader but I'm having problems for some reason with using shaders. It seems so straight forward and I feel like a dumbass but I can't seem to figure out why the refraction shader is giving me such a hard time with this Camping scene???

I tried simply animating the lake water but you can notice the outer edges slightly moving which in turn creates these fine noticeable lines. I also tried using a refractor shader to get the water moving more naturally but I spent the last 3 days trying to get it to work properly and still had no luck. I know if the scene was simpler with a rectangular type of pool I would have been more successful but with the boats in the water and the grass in front of the tent opening blocking some of the water near the shoreline it is causing me all kinds of problems.

At the risk of sounding like a quitter I am really considering just leaving out the lake animation altogether for now until I truly understand how to use shaders but it would look so cool with the water moving to give those scenes some realism and to finish them so I can move on with fixing my other scenes.

Sandi took off to Calgary with her friend for the week and I had to stay back because of work so I miss her input and suggestions and I miss her Gimp skills as I had to learn how to use it beyond just the masking as I was doing. She does all of the graphical editing as she is still learning the in's and out's of the program and I can't seem to get rid of the grass in the opening of the tent without destroying the water section lol. What a mess I had made lol. It started off good but as I got into the shoreline It just looks ***** when I tried replacing the grass in the tent opening with the water lol.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have studied every water scene I had and still no luck. The closest I came to finding a solution for this particular scene was "Nasashie's Waterfall" scenes but I just couldn't get it to work for me in my Camping scenes. The grass and the boat masks is causing so many complications but I would luv to find a solution if possible.

Also in another scene that I am also working on I was wondering if I can change the background picture in a scene with another background picture while the scene is still active (without restarting that particular scene) and creating a delay between each background pic as it appears? I am not quite sure how to time each background pic to appear in let's say 15 second intervals. I think inserting node's may solve this problem like when animating the camera to go in various locations but I still don't know how to add a timer for each pic to appear in a timely fashion and then repeat the whole sequence once all background scenes have passed.

I know I am taking on a lot on considering I'm a newbie to scene creations and have no coding experience but I find it best to learn all that I can in the beginning so that I can create cool and unique scenes in the near future. I realize after I had submitted all of those scenes that there is much more to just creating basic scenes. Maybe I am a perfectionist to a certain degree but I really want each scene to be as perfect as It could be not just for myself but for all members to enjoy without the need to make a dozen or so upgrades to each scene every single time. I sure learnt a lot from my rookie mistakes lol.

Thanks as all suggestions and/or solutions would be greatly appreciated!
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/73?post=743989
Tout sur iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FG361-371 Another eleven selected WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's OpenGL platform. FG367 uses pole & cage clips. FG371 uses only pole clips. Standing or floor work r...
Lately when confronted by demanding shaders, I have noticed that
my previous practice of running them from reduced size substrates
in a framebuffer leads to more stutter than mounting them straight
onto sprite nodes. Looks like the less rescaling thats done, the better.

The shaders I still run from framebuffers are easier ones that can benefit
from post processing by antialias or other shaders in post camera nodes.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
23 June 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever

I had a quick look at your latest scenes. Excellent work.

I'm remaking slight jerks in the girl's movement on the FG361 scene. I was wondering if the girl's name and the card title could be a little less towards the frame. They are really at the extreme end of not being fully visible, with longer titles.

Concerning the scenes FG362 and FG363 it happens often that the name of the girls as well as the titles exceed the frame, what makes that they are incomplete.

Merci @EverthangForever

J'ai regardé rapidement vos dernières scènes. Excellent travail.

Je remaque de légères saccades dans le mouvement de la fille sur la scène FG361. Je me demandais si le nom de la fille et le titre de la carte ne pourrait pas être un peu moins vers le cadre. Ils sont vraiment à l'extrême limite de ne pas être entièrement visible, avec des titres plus long.

Concernant les scènes FG362 et FG363 il arrives souvent que le nom des filles ainsi que les titres dépasse le cadre, ce qui fait qu'ils sont incomplets.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
I tried simply animating the lake water but you can notice the outer edges slightly moving which in turn creates these fine noticeable lines.

You will need to use a mask to place in front of the water. This can be your existing background image with a transparent hole in it where you want the water to be and the water is then the watery part of that same image that you "cut" out of the original background. You then slightly enlarge the image of the water so that it overlaps the hole. You can do all of this using a single image which you include in the scene twice. The editing procedure in Gimp is

Load your original image
    Add an alpha channel
    Select the area of the image that corresponds to the water
    Make the selected area transparent
    Save using the option to retain colour information in transparent areas.

At step 4 be sure to use the option to "feather" the edges of the transparent area so that there are no hard edges to the "hole" that you are creating but instead the transition from opacity to transparency is gradual (but still rapid). Feathering is a setting that you can select on the tool you use to cut the hole in the image. You can also "touch up" an edge later by applying a blur to a region that is slightly larger than the hole or by running a blur tool manually along the edge to smooth off any "jaggies". If you do either of these use a magified view when doing the editing so that you have good control over the the area that is being acted on. In some cases a final touch up can be resorted to in which you use a high magification and manipuate the colour and opacity of individual pixels or small groups of pixels in order to eliminate ***** blemishes that for some reason catch your eye in an irritating way. I most often need to touch up edges in images created by others who have used simple "cookie cutter" tools to create hard edged holes, presumably cause they did no know about feathering or because a simple editing program did not have that as an option.

In the scene file you then display the background image twice - first as with 'blend: false' in order to be able to see the water which can be animated using a suitable shader and then with 'blend: true' so that you can see the water through the hole. But you display the first version with a scale factor of something like 1.1, 1.1, 1.0 so that it is slightly larger than the "hole" it goes in front of it. You may also need to slightly reposition it.

Now, because you want to have the boat be "in" the water rather rather than in front of it you need to use a slightly more complex method than the above, in particular you will need to use more layers in your scene - one for the water behind the boat, one for the boat, one for the water in front of the boat and one or more for the rest of the scenery. In this case you can't use the trick of using just one image displayed twice but will have to use several separate images each in their own file. These can all be copies of the same original image with different parts made to be transparent - that way you have no problems lining them up in the scene.

Actually, in this particular scene I don't think I would bother to animate the water, just gently rock the boat. But it is an interresting excercise that you might want to do it if only to learn how to do it. My "ReHa" scenes have a couple of "Small Pool" scenes that you might want to look at.

https://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20ReHa.zip

Also in another scene that I am also working on I was wondering if I can change the background picture in a scene with another background picture while the scene is still active

Yes, I do that in quite a few of my scenes. Just animate the opacities to fade them in or out. The transitions can be fast or slow depending on what effect you want to achieve. See my "Tardis Conservatory" scenes for examples of this

https://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTardisConservatory.zip

I also use it in my "transmats" scenes - though the transitions there are more heavily disguised. It is also used in a few of my "misc" scenes.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
Concerning the scenes FG362 and FG363 it happens often that the name of the girls as well as the titles exceed the frame, what makes that they are incomplete.
@ComteDracula merci pour votre rapport.
J'ai corrigé tous les titres des scenes pour qu'ils n'empiètent pas sur le côté de l'écran
De plus, pour FG361, j'ai baissé le taux d'itération du nuanceur sky fractal de 150 à 96
Cela devrait aider à le rendre moins saccadé

@ComteDracula thanks for your report.
I have fixed all the model titles so they do not encroach on the side of the screen
Also, for FG361 I dropped the fractal Sky shader iteration rate from 150 to 96
This should help make it run less jerky

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden361-371.zip
Delete the old zip...Re-download again , as before . ..
Extract the zip straight to ../scenes folder. Allow merged folders
and allow to overwrite any existing same name file.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
Earlier I said something along the lines of..
.. need to be seriously looking at tweeking the actual shader code with many of these
difficult shaders, rather than just editing the scn code..

Today i was converting a WebGL shader to run on our OpenGL (fullscreen player).
When I subsequently ran that shader in a fullscreen scene, the model movements were so badly
stilted..movement was so jerky & stuttering. Unuseable I thought :-(

In the .scn I tried deploying a quad instead of a mounting texture.
Tried reducing the size of shader's mounting texture using a frame buffer.
Tried just about everything I could think of ..to relieve the jerkiness of the model.

The solution to all of this (after a lot of searching) lay mainly in the .fsh coding.
The shader author had left in the code pre-amble comments:

//Decrease or comment out to decrease/disable anti-aliasing (faster)
//#define AA_SCALE 2.0

//Comment out to disable lighting (faster)
//#define MODE_LIT

So I left these lines // commented out, thinking that was enough for our platform
to disregard any extra subsequent processing involving AA_SCALE and MODE_LIT
however the jerky-ness of the models persisted just as badly as ever.

It wasn't until going through the body of the .fsh code, & commenting out all the #ifdef
conditional statements relating to AA_SCALE or MODE_LIT that the movements of the models
began to free up until finally they were all moving as normal. Commenting out the #defines alone was insufficient.
Commenting out the boolean in this case was like this shown below..

/* #ifdef AA_SCALE
float done = 0.0;
for(float aaX = -AA_SCALE; aaX < AA_SCALE; aaX++) {
for(float aaY = -AA_SCALE; aaY < AA_SCALE; aaY++) {
uv = (2.0*(gl_FragCoord.xy + (vec2(aaX, aaY)/AA_SCALE)) - iResolution.xy) / iResolution.y;
dir = vec3(uv, -1);
#endif
*/
.......and

/* #ifdef MODE_LIT
color = color*7.0*dot(normalize(p-vec3(0,0,5)), estNormal(p));
#endif
*/
So I thought to share that ,by tweeking the .fsh code to remove unnecessary '#ifdef' a lot appears to be
achieveable to make some fragment shaders useable, yet less taxing on models' movements. Hope thats helpful.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
23 June 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever.

All titles are indeed corrected. But I still have small jerks on the FG361 scene. My GPU almost always stays around 100% usage with this scene.

Your FG368 scene makes me want to eat a good donut dipped in honey. 😋

I was wondering if there is a way in the scenes to see briefly at the beginning of a new song, the title of the song and the name of the singer or band, which is playing, and which is added in the "musics" folder of the iStripper program?

Merci @EverthangForever.

Tous les titres sont en effet corrigés. Par contre je reste avec de petites saccades sur la scène FG361. Mon processeur graphique reste presque toujours autour du 100% d'utilisation avec cette scène.

Votre scène FG368 me donne le goût de manger un bon beigne trempé dans le miel. 😋

Je me demandais s'il y a moyen dans les scènes de voir brièvement au début d'une nouvelle chanson, le titre de celle-ci et le nom du chanteur ou groupe, qui joue, et que l'on a ajouté dans le dossier "musics" du programme iStripper ?
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
24 June 2022 (edited)
I still have small jerks on the FG361 scene. My GPU almost always stays around 100% usage with this scene.
Regarding FG361 stutter for members such as @ComteDracula using 4K model's cards

Unfortunately I do not have access to 4K models, so cannot test edits.. However
@TheEmu & @Wyldanimal (I think) do have access to 4K Totem media to test this.

If someone is willing to try the following alterations to Fractal Sky_3Mod01.fsh
maybe they can determine for @ComteDracula if the 4K model stuttering persists.

/* #if 1
int AA = 3 ;
vec3 col = vec3(0.);
// anti-aliasing from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Mss3R8
for( int j=0; j<AA; j++ )
for( int i=0; i<AA; i++ )
{
vec2 of = -0.5 + vec2( float(i), float(j) )/float(AA);

uv = (gl_FragCoord.xy+of)/iResolution.xy;
uv*=zoom;
uv.x-= zoom/2.;
uv.y -= zoom/2.;
col += iterate( uv, HAIR_DIST );
}

col /= float(AA*AA);

#else
*/
uv = gl_FragCoord.xy/iResolution.xy;
uv*=zoom;
uv.x-= zoom/2.;
uv.y -= zoom/2.;
vec3 col = iterate(uv, HAIR_DIST);

// #endif

gl_FragColor = vec4(col,1.0);
}
I was wondering if there is a way in the scenes to see briefly at the beginning of a new song, the title of the song and the name of the singer or band, which is playing, and which is added in the "musics" folder of the iStripper program?
À l'époque de Virtuagirl, il était possible de déterminer les points d'entrée en millisecondes pour le son
à l'aide d'un fichier .xml dans le dossier musique. Il y avait une mention par les techniciens ou les @Rex à cette époque sur la possibilité d'enchaîner de la musique à des clips spécifiques. Rien ne semble encore s'être passé à cet égard.
------
Back in the Virtuagirl days it was possible to determine entry points in milliseconds for sound
files using an .xml file in the music folder. There was mention by the techs or @Rex around that time
about the possibility of stringing music to specific clips. Nothing seems to have happened in that regard yet.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !