Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4543 message(s)
29 March 2018
Those 7 incoming cards seems to be wonderful. I'm impatient to watch them 😎
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
29 March 2018
@Dood. Sometimes they do, buddy. Have you been watching recently? 😜
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
30 March 2018
at it again 5 out of 7 i'm buying maybe.😐
annhwi
Inscrit en Mar 2008

18 message(s)
31 March 2018
Excellent.... another Katrina Moreno coming up.
LondoBaron
Inscrit en Jan 2017

16 message(s)
2 April 2018
sorry istripper. Very disappointed with the last 15 models..
what about Demi Fray? Sorry I can't agree totally Assandlegman and Ckvghduser except Sapphira and Hiliary C is good taste but Sapphira A doesn't model anymore. Any how others find certain girls appearing which you or I may not, I think Demi Fray is lovely.
Elcom77
Inscrit en Dec 2007

4 message(s)
3 April 2018
The Problem of these Days: there is no "dancing" anymore. look at the older cards.
Aika May : always fun! Mirka: i love you! Giselle: Insane!

The good old Times... :)
HighHeelsLover
Inscrit en Jun 2014

52 message(s)
4 April 2018 (edited)
I think the diversity is even lower than usual now. It's one skinny young white girl after another. I have nothing against them but it gets boring. BTW what happened with that Italian milf that we saw in Casting a couple of months ago? Roberta Gemma or something like that. She's hot and the poll had good results. Shouldn't we have seen her at least in the upcoming cards by now?
lukaszr
Inscrit en Dec 2007

721 message(s)
4 April 2018 (edited)
I think the diversity is even lower than usual now.
I wouldn't say that. What kind of diversity do you mean? Do you mean ethinicity?
We have thin girls and bigger girls.
We have blondes and brunettes.
We have small asses and big asses.
We have small titties and big boobs.
We have natural breasts and fake boobs.
Some of them are just comming, but soon they will be available.
quhenaqy
Inscrit en Jan 2008

8 message(s)
4 April 2018
There are 3761 shows on this web site and most of them are european more specifically eastern european. When someone says diversity is low, just admit it and move on.
orclover
Inscrit en Jun 2012

744 message(s)
4 April 2018
1. Totem does not recruit from their home city and any other main city with high cost of living...Berlin, London, and Paris would provide a bit of talent and diversity if they were willing to spend. But customers do not demand this so they don't.
2. Totem does a good job recruiting diversity through the hardcore talent in europe...I would say they sign 2/3 hot girls that shoot hardcore in europe regularly.
3. Totem recruits a ton of metart girls and as you can see from the pic, Kiev does not offer a ton in the way of diversity. Which surprises me because places like Bucharest and Budapest are kaleidoscopes of beauty. I do not blame totem, if this homogenous slate didn't make money they would change their tune, but it does so they don't.
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
5 April 2018
@quhenaqy i'm not only going to admit it but i've also over the years had to accept it.

#FAX 😒😕😒
Skullcakes
Inscrit en Aug 2015

18 message(s)
10 April 2018
They should have the right to cast who ever they like if you dont like what cards they are selling now dont buy them. Money talks
Skullcakes
Inscrit en Aug 2015

18 message(s)
10 April 2018
Anyways for people who come here not to ***** but to see this weeks upcoming cards they can be found here:

http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser

looks like this week we have Demi Fray, Darcia Lee, Gulia G, Debora A, and Sofia Curly
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
10 April 2018 (edited)
@Skullcakes - I prefer not to know in advance what models will be released each week but instead I rather enjoy finding out each morning what the day's model is to be. Although I know about the pages on Lukasr's website I therefore avoid going to the pages showing upcomming releases. I wish you had not posted this week's names as it has slightly reduced the pleasure I get from the program.

EDIT: Before anyone suggests that I should not have read a post in the" Incoming New Cards" I should point out that many of us read the forums via the "Last Posts" feature so any "spoilers" like this are always visible.
rdman
Inscrit en Apr 2011

6 message(s)
10 April 2018
I have to agree with whats been said about the recent quality of models. My credits have been sitting on 1 for months now as I havent seen anything to motivate me to buy more. There have been maybe 1 or 2 models in that time but until theres more like 5 or 6 I won't buy more. Foxxi Black and Demi Fray are the only 2 new ones worth buying.

Also why are there so few duos? And never a trio?
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

253 message(s)
10 April 2018
I know this may not be a popular opinion, but if it is truly more expensive to get the higher name/higher quality model and I saw the effort to get these models on iStripper, I would not mind paying more. Bottom line question to Totem is "What would it take to get these higher status models on iStripper?" I'm guessing it comes down to money, as most things do.

Life is short. Please, let's get back to where we used to be. Is that possible?
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
10 April 2018
I fail to see how a girl not being plastered all over the Internet somehow makes her a person of lower quality.

Anyway, you're crying about this in a thread that Totem has no reason to read. They already know who's incoming and soon to be released.
follower
Inscrit en Apr 2014

78 message(s)
11 April 2018
I do quite agree with 91hebasu...
CyberDragonEX13
Inscrit en Jun 2008

29 message(s)
11 April 2018
The way I see it is this thread gives you a small peek at what's in the works and the real surprise is finding out when each models card is released. It's still interesting and exciting to me personally.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
12 April 2018 (edited)
@CyberDragonEX13 - your description of what the thread would be is quite correct and I would have no problems if the posts did not show up in the "Last Posts" section of the forum or if the names and images could only be seen after following a link to somewhere else. However, because I can not avoid seeing the information it does slightly reduce the pleasure I get from seeing what each morning brings. I have got used to seeing and pretty much ignoring the images of the cards that appear here and skipping over the post without conciously taking in the information but when there are only the names in print I do not recognise it as a spoiler post until after I have read it. People, please remember that not everyone wants to have this information ***** fed to them.
Alkas1985
Inscrit en Mar 2016

4 message(s)
12 April 2018 (edited)
Hi !!! Why no girls 12.04., 10.04. и 05.04. ???
Khan91
Inscrit en Aug 2016

118 message(s)
12 April 2018 (edited)
Hi !!! Why no girls 12.04., 10.04. и 05.04. ???

Totem's studio was on fire last week so they are reducing the number of cards per week to 5 while they repair/refurbish their studio. Cards will be released on Monday, Wednesday and 3 on Friday for the time being. Not sure when they will resume the normal schedule.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39208/1?post=576892
Tout sur iStripper / Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!
Dear members, This beginning of the week was for the least trying! We had to face a ***** event : A fire in our production studio! (as you can see on the picture, it's a mess... and in case you're won...
JabbaTheHutt
Inscrit en Jul 2010

8 message(s)
12 April 2018
Yeah, I finally jumped back into the forum to air my views about no babe today... but wow, fire is always scary.

Good luck with the clean-up, and glad everyone is OK.
Cheddarcheese
Inscrit en Oct 2010

79 message(s)
12 April 2018
Great comment, people here do love there *****.

Thanks for posting...

Anyways for people who come here not to ***** but to see this weeks upcoming cards they can be found here:

http://www.lukasr.net/projects/istripper/showroom/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser

looks like this week we have Demi Fray, Darcia Lee, Gulia G, Debora A, and Sofia Curly
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
13 April 2018 (edited)
@Cheddarcheese - I do not "come here" the posts are ***** on me and I can not avoid seeing them. Had you posted just the link without the final line you would have conveyed just as much useful information to those who want the data without annoying anybody. Please have some consideration for those who do not share your view.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
13 April 2018
@TheEmu, I am sorry, but I find that a little bit harsh. Even though I share your dislike of foreknowledge of the upcoming models, all that @Cheddarcheese did was post an entire quote of another post in this same thread.

His sensitivities have been ***** enough lately.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
13 April 2018 (edited)
@Chicsans - I thought that the post I was responding too was directed at myself, in particular that it was a response to a post I made in this thread and which immediately follows the one that was quoted (and thus probably read at the same time). If I was wrong then I am indeed sorry about the tone of my post, but not about what it says.
Chicsans
Inscrit en Jul 2009

770 message(s)
13 April 2018
@TheEmu, Ah I see. I read the comment that you were responding to as a generalization, such as “They say......” and not as being directed at you.

For what it’s worth I tend to agree with the viewpoint that you presented to the author of the quoted post.
DIDGEDRUM
Inscrit en Mar 2008

2351 message(s)
13 April 2018
Purely as a matter of historical interest, or disinterest, expressing no opinion whatsoever on the subject and not intended as some sort of poke at any person whatsoever........back in the mists of time, there was a Member called Kidcadet, who shall remain nameless, ( Oh, I just named him ), who thankfully is no longer active, but who strongly objected to the " Incoming Cards " thread......and thereby was indirectly responsible for the beginning of a new thread, entitled something along the lines of....." Incoming New Cards....If you don't want to know, don't read this "........
That's how it all got started, or rather, modified.....but I can see how a " Last Post " reader ( like myself ) would find out too soon.
It doesn't bother me too much, either way, but as said.....this explanation is by way of tremendous Historical value........or NOT......
Skullcakes
Inscrit en Aug 2015

18 message(s)
14 April 2018
thanks i figured id post that up since normally they do post up whats coming but we didnt get that ( probably due to that fire hopefully that gets worked out and they are back on their feet after that set back) and very time i checked it someone was saying how the selection sucked lol but i will say it made me laugh when someone then ***** that i shared what the upcoming cards were going to be lol i mean come on look at the name of the thread lol
Great comment, people here do love there *****.

Thanks for posting...

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !