Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thanks God It's Friday  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 post(s)
15 days ago
Thank God It's Friday the 13th!!
And to make it a day of luck for you all, we offer you a 13% discount on ALL THE STORE today only !!!

Check out our releases of the week:
  • First release of our sweet heart Silvia Wise, "Casually Cute" (also on mobile)
  • Exceptional bodysuit for Ara Mix today, for "Mix My Zipper" (also on mobile)
  • Era Queen in red babydoll is a "Blazing Beauty"
  • My favorite show of Mellany Glow named "Fractal Lingerie" (also on mobile)
  • Felice finally released to all of you instead of on dolz, and she has a request you can't refuse: "Stretch Me Out" (also on mobile)
  • Camila Nissa is in the tone of today's promotion! Yes, she's starting "A New School Year" with you today
  • Look at her eyes to read her naughty intentions.... Andrea Lux is all in "Golden Peaks & Whip" today! (also on mobile)

In VR 180:

Silvia Wise experiencing a whip for the very first time ! Sooo touching and teasing!
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/c3020a7e0ed6508a

It's also the right time to go back to school ! Let's go and quest some good student company!
Here is the BACK TO SCHOOL Event Quests!

Here is the program :

1 - The SLOT MACHINE:

You know the rules:
The more your bet, the more you win.
Choose how many credits you want to bet (from 1 to 10 credits or "max bet for 10").
--> The discount range adjusts at the top of the slot machine accordingly and applies to the cards drawn when you spin.

The discount ranges per bet:

Bet 1 credit -> Get 15% to 55% discount
Bet 2 credits -> Get 15% to 60% discount
Bet 3 credits -> Get 20% to 65% discount
Bet 4 credits -> Get 20% to 70% discount
Bet 5 credits -> Get 25% to 75% discount
Bet 6 credits -> Get 25% to 80% discount
Bet 7 credits -> Get 30% to 85% discount
Bet 8 credits -> Get 30% to 90% discount
Bet 9 credits -> Get 35% to 95% discount
Bet 10 credits -> Get 35% to 100% discount

If symbols appear on the line drawn, you also get:

1 symbol = your bet x 1 credit
2 symbols = your bet x 5 credits
3 symbols = your bet x 50 credits
4 symbols = your bet x 1 000 credits

2 - The Excellent THRILL SPIN :

Spin this thrilling wheel and win:
50, 100, 250, 500 or 1000 credits
3 or 4 cards
a Special Event Card

3 - The generous GOLDEN TICKET:

Scratch the 4 boxes to discover your prize(s):

You can win : 50, 200, 500 credits, 3 to 5 cards or a Joker Card.
Scratch the "Joker Card" box to see if you have won one!

4 - QUESTS and Special Cards:

This Special Event benefits from its lot of quests, to help you cumulate points and obtain:

First, the The Special Event Card of Erin Pink, your "Classroom Cutie"

Then the EXCEPTIONAL EX card² of Atlantis Deep and her lollipop addiction in "Suck On This"

²: an EX card is a card that you can only win thru a Special Event quests, it cannot be purchased in credits nor exchanged against a Joker Card It will simply disappear at the end of the event

The Back to School Event quests will last for 2 weeks and end on September 27.

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 13% DISCOUNT ON ALL THE STORE, AVAILABLE TODAY, SEPTEMBER 13th ONLY !

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !