Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

VR 180: Silvia Wise

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
25 days ago
After the release of her first show yesterday, now you can enjoy Silvia in VR !
And I know, some of you will be particularly happy to watch how she handles a whip...

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/c3020a7e0ed6508a

Enjoy!!!
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
25 days ago
I am a bit puzzled at why when I download a new VR show it's replacing files I already have. Take this one, the ffiles downloaded are

"G:\My VR\iStripper_g0042_h264_2160_59.94_LR_180.mp4"
"G:\My VR\iStripper_g0042_h265_2700_59.94_LR_180.mp4"

Are the file names being duplicated? Am I missing something?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
25 days ago
sorry I don't get it :-P

the 2 files are different:

Also, when you say a new download replaces files you already have, do you mean files from other VR shows ? Seems impossible as every file has a different name...

Pls clarify, thx
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
25 days ago
For what it's worth, I just purchased this show and downloaded 2700- and 2160-versions without problems. Two differently named files in my download-folder as expected.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
25 days ago
@celine

Yes that seems to sometimes occur. I have a folder on the same drive as the VGHD shows My downloads end up the windows downloads folder and then I copy the files to the location I have in my post. I sometuimes get a message prompting me t replace the files. Puzzling? Howcould that be given they are new shows? Are the file names right for this show from what I posted. It could just be something my system is incorrectly thinking is being replaced but that would make it a serious windows bug. I doubt it.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
25 days ago
I am just curious about why the files are being replaced,. I don't think it's important as when you play it with DEOVR you open it into DEOVR. Only matters if you want to download it to your headset. Just a curiosity. I started noticing it a few months ago on occasion.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
25 days ago
@diner

Thx. The files download just fine. I keep them all in a folder. What surprises me is that sometimes when I move them from the windows "download" folder to the folder I keep on an external driveI am prompted for a replacement. I would have thought that given it's a new show the file name would be unique. That is why I am asking the question about the file names. Could these names possibly have been "reused" on the serrver side for example ...
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
25 days ago
@vg4us

Sounds very strange indeed... I guess it's possible that some files have had (temporarily) wrong file names and that causes problems with duplicate names later on. I haven't bought all VR-shows (about 70% of them), but I certainly have never encountered such issue with my downloads

Maybe you just bought and downloaded it earlier and forgot about it 😉

rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

48 post(s)
25 days ago
Thanks @celine, I'm one of those who are very interested in seeing how Silvia handles the whip😱😜😛😋❤️
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 post(s)
24 days ago (edited)
@Celine @vg4us

I have the Answer to the File Overwrite question..
the 1st Sata jones VR 180 card was originally designated as g0042
so when you got that VR card, the files you downloaded were

this is the Sata Jones VR card that was first released to be a 'g' series card.
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/056b39828c0b665e

that card has been converted from g0042 to f1536
So you should actually re-download the updated VR files and they will be
"G:\My VR\iStripper_f1536_h264_2160_59.94_LR_180.mp4"
"G:\My VR\iStripper_f1536_h265_2700_59.94_LR_180.mp4"

todays release, is the New g0042, so when you download it, it will ask to overwrite the older files of Sata Jone.
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/c3020a7e0ed6508a

Note:
There are a few other cards that were 'g' series, but later converted to an 'f' series card.
They two have VR videos, that may get replaced with an updated VR card.

So the Answer is, If you ever get a prompt to overwrite an Existing file,
you should Rename the New file, and check what VR video, the older file belongs to.
Then re-download that VR card,
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
24 days ago
@wyldanimal Thx ... all I can say is yuck! That makes it a mangement nightmare. I supose what I can do is re-download everything ... not that it really is all that important to have it downloaded. At least , I now know it's not my imagination that this as been going on awhile on occasion.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
24 days ago
Can I respectful request that the site managers stop renaming files in the server! That is unexpected and hard to manage for an end user.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
24 days ago
You are right Wyldanimal, the problem comes from the fact that some gxxxx shows have been renamed in fxxxx. And the liberated gxxxx ids attributed to a new show...
It should not happen again
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1143 post(s)
24 days ago (edited)
Personally, when saving the VR files, I always add the model's name to the filename (after the card number) so fortunately I haven't come across this problem.
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

48 post(s)
24 days ago
Personally, when saving the VR files, I always add the model's name to the filename (after the card number) so fortunately I haven't come across this problem.

I do the same as Number6, but adding the models name first (so they're in alphabetical order). Very glad I did as it appears to have saved me some trouble👍
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

635 post(s)
24 days ago
I on the other hand don't touch the filenames but I move the files directly after download, from my download-folder, to directory "VR" where every model has her own subfolder.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
24 days ago
Is a show number part of the web page anywhere? That would really hel. This is sort of a file management ightmare.
It's really a terrible idea to be renaming the files on the server. By the way, I did find one show that could not be re-downloaded. Error 404.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
24 days ago
@dfner I like your approach better rather than touching the file names. But honestly TOTEM is not making this easy to manage. The problems get more mesy as the number of shows grows. I think I am going to find that now I may have duplicates downloaded as wel but am not sure yet.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
24 days ago
Personally, I'll create a folder per show and call the same model: model 1, model 2, etc.... Then my number of folders should match the number of shows. This could be made easier though if the site managers would just include the show number on the web page. In the meantime I am sorting it out by clicking on the file to downlad it but not actually downloading it just to get the right file names.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !