Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
29 days ago (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the plan is to continue cumulating shows with a great discount!

Here are the shows we have released this week :
  • Lia Pink keeps us a little longer on holidays with her "Summer Vibes"
  • Then we came back to the office with joy, thanks to Belka "Office Hire" performing on our taskbar! (also on mobile)
  • First release of Fanta Sie! "Latex Challenge" gives the tone of her secret fantasies... (also on mobile)
  • Peachy Alice is ready to go back to school! And with her "No Need A Lifebuoy"
  • Gorgeous red babydol for Amalia Davis this week, ready to "Make You Mad"
  • Did you know that Alissa Foxy was a master of yoga ?! I can even say that "Yoga Time !" is a masterpiece!
  • Blond in blue ! Vanessa Hillz feels like a "Blue Butterfly" in this lingerie (also on mobile)

In VR 180 we have welcomed the exceptional performer Fanta Sie : https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/6eea151541e1a2c0

Booster packs:

Finally, one week left to enjoy the extremely generous Booster Packs!

Buy 3-card packs and get 20% off
Buy 5-card packs and get 26.67% off
Buy 10-card packs and get 33.33% off

Your VIP status discount stacks with the booster pack discounts.

The booster packs offers the highest chances of obtaining Special Event Cards and Joker Cards.
The more cards your booster contains, the better your odds of acquiring a Special Event Card or a Joker Card.

These booster packs will be available until September 13th, 2024.
Enjoy

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !