Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Download speed very slow

Forum / Everything about iStripper

mrc1
Joined in Aug 2024

5 post(s)
August 24 (edited)
Hello!
As I need one post for the achievement anyway 😄 - I use this opportunity to ask:

Does anyone else also have a very slow download speed since today?
I'm a new customer since a few days and the download speed was never a problem - until today.

In the morning it was around ~200 kB/s. Now it's <100 kB/s. At this speed the downloads will take some days 😕.
Is this some sort of "weekend" phenomenon?

Thanks and happy weekend!

/ I found some older threads regarding this problem. A VPN software helped, but it depends on the selected server. A server in France was slow too. A server in New York City was fast.
But however, using a VPN is no solution for me. For a paid service I expect the download speed to be a little faster.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !