Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the MONTH - August 2024: Belka

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
August 1 (edited)
August will be under the shine of Belka!
You have welcomed the first show of her take 6 "warm feeling" recently, and two new shows from her take 6 will reach you in August: the amazing "Love Raider" cosplay, on the 7th, and the provocative "Submissive Desire" on the 23rd!

As someone recently mentioned to the community, Belka's new productions are very rare since 2021 and iStripper is a rare privileged one, making each of her apparitions a real moment of delight...

When Belka comes to our studio, she's like at home, and we love the feeling! She has so much energy, joy, and a little craziness, especially when she climbs to the roof of our apartment to take pictures of the Eiffel tower and have a drink 😂

But Belka is above all a masterpiece of nature, her beauty is stunning, her sensuality vibrant.. she is the best of what iStripper always tries to bring you, an ode to femininity!

Congratulations Belka!
See you soon 😘
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 post(s)
August 1
J'approuve totalement cette nomination, Belka mon "Bijou de féminité" mérite amplement d'être Talent of the Month" !!!❤️ ❤️ 👍 👍 P.S. ne pas oublier cette annonce sur Discord.

I totally approve of this nomination, Belka my "Jewel of femininity" fully deserves to be Talent of the Month"!!!❤️ ❤️ 👍 👍 P.S. don't forget this announcement on Discord.
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 post(s)
August 1
Merci à @ComteDracula de nous avoir fait remarquer à quelle point Belka se faisait rare sur le net .

Thanks to @ComteDracula for pointing out to us how rare Belka was on the net.
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

48 post(s)
August 1
Thanks @celine, Belka certainly is a jewel in the crown of istripper😘
Certainly a deserved winner and I am thankful that Belka shares her lovely self with us 💋💖
BedreVita
Joined in Feb 2021

43 post(s)
August 1
I can´t get enough of Belka, a worthy winner 😘
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
August 1
Well deserved my dear Belka 💋
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 post(s)
August 1
I completely agree with @BedreVita.
Djoal
Joined in Sep 2018

48 post(s)
August 1 (edited)
belka always wins if she has cards coming out this month and others months, the others have no chance 😜
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 post(s)
August 1
Pour Totem, après de telles louanges, qu'attendez-vous pour organiser le take 7 de Belka ?? ❤️ 👍

For Totem, after such praise, what are you waiting for to organize Belka's take 7 ?? ❤️ 👍
Backwood
Joined in Dec 2023

3 post(s)
August 1
Couldn't happen to a more beautiful woman! Belka is stunning, graceful and absolute dynamite! No matter the costume, Belka's beauty shines through. Honestly, you could dress this woman in combat boots and a trenchcoat and she would find a way to make it sexy! Love you, pretty woman! Don't ever stop!
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 post(s)
August 1
you could dress this woman in combat boots and a trenchcoat and she would find a way to make it sexy!
Let's get her back and I'm sure she will prove you correct! 👍
It would good to have her in the iStripper "Army" catagory. 👍
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

273 post(s)
August 2
Belka could win every Talent of the month if she wanted! She's in my Top 10, all time perfect performers on iStripper! She is just an absolute work of art! Always an instant buy for me! 💖🔥😍
kitchenking
Joined in Mar 2015

17 post(s)
August 2
Belka is by far the best ever. I have many of her shows and will continue to buy them all. She was stripper of the year and could be again. Welcome back Belka!
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

42 post(s)
August 2
This makes me very happy. She is an absolute treat, with her performances and beauty. Belka is pure talent!
xagent
Joined in Jun 2009

5 post(s)
August 3
Hell ya! Belka is easily in my top 5 favorite Istripper Ladies. <3
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1603 post(s)
August 3
Et Totem, tu as vu, autant de fans de Belka!
J'ai un bon plan pour toi: fait de l'une de ses prestations la prochaine carte EX ! 😆😆😆

And Totem, you saw, so many Belka fans!
I have a good plan for you: make one of his performances the next EX card! 😆😆😆
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 post(s)
August 3
Ou au moins un carte spéciale, voir ou, peut-être, comme l'écrit @Philours les deux !!👍 👍
Et bien sûr un take 7, mais de nouveau @Philours n'apprécierait peut-être pas !! 😂 😂

Or at least a special card, see or, maybe, as @Philours writes both!!👍 👍
And of course a take 7, but again @Philours might not appreciate it!! 😂 😂
Cahodst
Joined in May 2019

3 post(s)
August 6
She is in my Top Five list but the outfits selected for this season sucks.. sorry Belka.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !