Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1849 post(s)
May 31 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the beginning of a crazy crazy crazy period of huge discounts and prizes!

But we first have to honour our releases of the week, which have been very very very hot!!!

• Sara Diamante and her "Feline Curve"
  • Merida Sat, unbelievably sexy in "Too True To Be Blue"
  • First release of Peachy Alice "Pussycat Bounce" whom you fell in love with
  • Dolly Dyson very hot in a teeny maid outfit for "Foxy Cleanup Woman"
  • My favorite outfit of Ada Lapiedra in a lovely summer dress for "Rosa Claro"
  • Always a big event when a new of of Mina Von D is released, especially in "Purple Desires"
  • my little sweetheart Toree is back in turquoise lingerie for "Barely Aquamarine"

Also Marie Berger "Dirty Dusting" Specia Event Card now can be exchange with a Joker Card.

In VR 180

We've decided to release Peachy Alice's VR performance to complete your experience of her first show released on Wednesday, hope your heart endured it!!!

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/f96c23c47148943b

EVENT QUESTS - SEXY WEEK-END IN ROMA

Get ready for a new amazing trip!

Today starts a new EVENT QUESTS with the incredible and very last show of Shelena "Ambrosia For The Gods" to win AND the Special Event Card of our sweetheart Eve Sweet "A Little Journey", with her lovely summer dress and little suitcase

This show of Shelena was initially designed for Dolz but we decided to put it into play as an EX card for all of you!

Here is the program of this new Event Quests :

Complete quests to cumulate points and reach Eve Sweet "A Little Journey" then Shelena "Ambrosia For The Gods" cards!

Quests are available for each promo game available, the Slot Machine, the Thrill Spin, the Golden Ticket. You can also win Points at each of your credits purchases (not on the Premium options) Plus by filling several bonus quests.

Let me remind you the rules of each game :

SLOT MACHINE

You know it, with the Slot Machine, the more your bet, the more you win.

Choose how many credits you want to bet (from 1 to 10 credits or "max bet" for 10 credits).
--> The discount range adjusts at the top of the Slot Machine accordingly and applies to the cards drawn when you spin.

If symbols appear on the line drawn, you also get your bet myltiplied by credits (depending on how many symbols you get on the line)

THRILL SPIN

Click on the "PLAY" button to buy a Spin
--> "Go" appears at the center of the wheel. Click on it to spin the wheel.
See what you win.

GOLDEN TICKET

Scratch the 4 boxes and see if there is a prize behind.
Scratch the Joker Card box to see if you have won one.

This Event Quests will end on June 14 ! Enjoy

Click here for your questions :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55176
Everything about iStripper / EVENT QUESTS - Sexy week-end in Roma - Q&A
We're here to help about https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55175/1

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !