Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

31 post(s)
May 18 (edited)
Thanks to the team for the various games. This game is new to me, so I wanted to clarify several points of the rules before playing. I searched the forum for the answers to my questions and didn't find them. Also, some of the older free packs games sound a bit different from the current one.

1. How old are the cards. What's typically stated is the cards were released over 45 days ago. But what's the cap on how long ago that the cards were released.
2. Prior announcements have stated you earn a free pack after purchasing various numbers of packs. The current instruction with the game says one card. Which is it.
3. After how many packs is the special card awarded.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 18 (edited)
1) All cards available to your Level are Included except for the Most recent cards released in the last 45 days.

2 and 3) The FREE PACk(s) are progressive it starts with 1 card and grows to 5 cards.
Each Pack you buy has an Increasing Discount%
Buy 3 Packs, then get 1 free card
Buy 3 more packs then get 2 free cards and so on..

4) The Progress Bar and the Special Event card
in past events, it takes a total credit spend of 2500 credits to fill the Progress bar,
Once the bar is filled, you are awarded the Special event card.
The Progress bar resets,
If the 2nd Award is a Gift card, it takes Less Credits Spent to fill it a 2nd time
If the 2nd award is a Joker, it takes the Same Credits Spent to fill it the 2nd time.

The Rules can be seen by clicking on the (i) on the Event Home page.
FREE PACK

Quickly increase your collection of shows with the FREE PACK!

Buy packs of cards with a discount % that increases as you go and collect the 5 free packs scattered on you progression:

STEP 01: you get 10% OFF
STEP 02: you get 12% OFF
STEP 03: you get 14% OFF
STEP 04: you get ONE card for free
STEP 05: you get 16% OFF
STEP 06: you get 18% OFF
STEP 07: you get 20% OFF
STEP 08: you get TWO cards for free
STEP 09: you get 22% OFF
STEP 10: you get 24% OFF
STEP 11: you get THREE cards for free
STEP 12: you get 26% OFF
STEP 13: you get 28% OFF
STEP 14: you get FOUR cards for free
STEP 15: you get 30% OFF
STEP 16: you get FIVE cards for free

These offers is available till Friday, May 31st, 11.00 am Paris time

Note: Your Current Level Discount is Also applied to the Price of the Packs.
So you get the Percentage Discount Shown, on top of your Level Discount.

LEVEL DISCOUNTS
You benefit from credits discounts based on your member level
  • Bronze members (1-9 full nude shows in your collection) get a regular price.
  • Silver members (10-39 full nude shows in your collection) get -10% on all shows .
  • Gold Members (40-99 full nude shows in your collection) get -20% on all shows.
  • Platinum Members (100-299 full nude shows in your collection) get -30% on all shows.
  • Diamond Members (300-749 full nude shows in your collection) get-35% on all shows.
  • Double Diamond Members (750-1499 full nude shows in your collection) get -40% on all shows.
  • Triple Diamond Members (more than 1500 full nude shows in your collection) get -45% on all shows.
  • Master Members (more than 3000 full nude shows in your collection) get -50% on all shows.
  • ELITE Members (if you own ALL the shows available) get -50% on all shows, and get a free membership to iStripper mobile on top of your iStripper desktop.

Bronze Member
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-18/0Lf3KSDG.jpg

Platinum Member
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-18/3clb0zAT.jpg

Progress Bar for SEC
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-18/y69jU7R4.jpg

in the rare case where you Already own the SEC card. Then the 1st Progress bar will be for a Joker card
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-18/8x1tuW2K.jpg
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

167 post(s)
May 18
I haven't tried the free packs but from the games like treasure chest there doesn't seem to be much of a limit to how old the cards you win can be- although I have never gotten any of the very oldest 480p cards. I HAVE gotten quite a few of the 720p cards, the oldest was from 2007.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 post(s)
May 18
Given your level, this "game" should offer you fairly recent cards in my opinion. You can quite easily estimate the cost of these free packs. In my opinion the reduction is interesting provided that you go to the end of the course, of course.
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

31 post(s)
May 18
Thank you for the clarifications. The range of cards that could be selected for me is rather wide, considering I don't own a lot of cards. The three cards that were displayed for me at the 10% level were released:
8/23/19
3/24/20
1/30/23

How much older release dates can be included in the cards selected for me?

Are you offered three cards at every discount level? If so, I don't see how total credits spend could reach the 2500 credits you mentioned to acquire a special even card.
NeonNoodle
Joined in Jul 2020

9 post(s)
May 18
It's 1500 credits not 2500 credits. (At least that's what it was for me.)
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

31 post(s)
May 18
Thanks for your post. I was offered 3 cards at the 10% level. Does the number of cards offered increase at the higher discount level? Otherwise, I don't see how you could spend 1500 credits or more.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 post(s)
May 18
@Wyldanimal gave you the details of the "game" Deduct how much it will cost you depending on your level. It is not said that only one round of this "game" will be enough to unlock the SEC.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 19
I don't see how you could spend 1500 credits or more.

You Might not be able to Do it, by only completing the Free packs.
you might also need to take part in the PLEASURE CHEST event to use up enough credits to fill the Progress bar.

In past events it was 2500 credits, but as other Members have reported,
This event might be 1500 credits.

Remember, in some events you will Win back some credits.
So you can re-spend the Winnings towards the total to fill the progress bar.

Your Net credit cost, will be less, the more you win back.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 19 (edited)
@Lincy

I made a quick Excel sheet.
your starting at 50 cards and Gold Level 20% discount on top of the free packs discounts

if you Complete 3 Rounds of the Free Packs, you will have spent aprox 1742.4 credits
and added 144 cards to your collection and end up with 194 cards.
When you reach 100 cards you will level up to Platinum Level and then get the 30% Level Discount.

When I say a round, I mean all 5 screens or all 16 steps = 1 Round.

here are the charts:
round 1 Total = 633.6
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-19/kWgZiA5Y.jpg
round 2 Total = 1188
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-19/mI0wRjDA.jpg
round 3 Total = 1742.4
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-05-19/hzImbj7g.jpg

of course, during Round 3, you will have filled the Progress bar, and won the SEC card.
you could then stop without completing the 3rd round.

I would hope that making up a Spreadsheet is a skill set that every Member should have.
there are many Free Spreadsheet options such as Google Sheets
you do not need to have Excel to do this..

Also, keeping track of your collection and what you have spent, using a spreadsheet is a good Idea.
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

374 post(s)
May 19
.I would hope that making up a Spreadsheet is a skill set that every Member should have..

Sadly, in middle school, students have two days to learn simple interest.
Sadly, unless a student is in a computer class, there is no instruction for using spread sheets.

sad.

(A current joke: the best car protection is a manual transmision since young criminals don't know how to drive a stick!)
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

31 post(s)
May 22
Thanks for your posts Wyldanimal. After you explained the progressive nature of the free cards, I did create an Excel spreadsheet to calculate the credit savings. I also track my purchases in Excel like you suggest.

A complete set of rules that new players would need for games isn't available, so I don't know why I keep getting attitude when I ask a question. It only makes sense to have a clear understanding of the rules before playing a game.
A few examples:
  • Prior to playing the game, where is the number of credits charged for playing shown? Does this amount stay the same the entire game? Would only learn this at least two levels into the game.
  • A bar for earning a special card is shown, but without any indication of how many credits are needed to fill the bar. Even long time members were unclear of the amount required.
  • Where are the number of cards offered per each level shown? Only once you start playing the game do you learn the number of cards offered and that is only for the 10% discount. And then no indication of whether the number of cards offered would increase with each level. As the original screenshots that were posted here to explain the game only showed playing one round, and this wouldn't come close to the amount of credits required for a special card, the idea of more cards offered per round would satisfy the total credits required to earn the special card. Only later am I told that there is more than one round. I was supposed to know this how?
  • What is the release date range of the cards I would be offered? What I've heard in prior games, is offered cards would be more than 45 days old and not cards that I already own. Since I don't own many cards, that's a very large range. Don't recall seeing a clarification on this point, despite asking the question. Maybe I missed it.

Appreciate everyone's efforts to bring us these games. However, I'm going to skip the games going forward to avoid these headaches.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 22 (edited)
I played the Pleasure Chest Game as an Experiment today...
I Screen Recorded most of the Game Play which was split between Playing in the iStripper App
and Playing using the Web Browser platform.

When I Began, I had a completely Empty Progress bar.
It took 125 Plays to Fill the Bar the 1st time.
125 x 12 credits per play = 1500 credits used to Fill the Progress bar.
Since I already had the SEC in my Collection, I won a Joker Card.

The Bar Reset to about 2/3rds full.
I Continued to play till I filled the Progress bar a 2nd Time.
This time the Prize displayed was a Gift card.
It took 42 more Plays till the Bar was filled the 2nd time.
42 x 12 = 504 credits used.
The Bar then Fully Reset with just a hint of it started to be filled.

So I used 2004 credits to Fill the Progress bar Two Times.

During the 167 plays, I also won back some credits.
I actually won back a total of 1315 Credits,
934 during the 1st 125 plays, and 381 during the last 42 plays.
I also won 4 gift cards during the Plays, 3 of them during the 1st 125 plays, and 1 during the last 42 plays.

All together
I won 1315 credits
4 gift cards
A Joker for Filling the Progress bar the 1st time
and a 5th Gift card for Filling the Bar the 2nd time.
My Net Spend of Credits was 2004 - 1315 = 689 spent.

My total Credits Won, will probably be different than that of most Members
Because I have a Full Collection, and there are NO cards for me to win.
So While You Might win a card during your game play, I would get credits in place of a Card.

The Game is Designed, so thit if the Game play results would be a card win, it alternatively gives members with NO cards left to Win, Credits instead.

This was my Experience during my Experiment.
It took about 20 minutes

edit:
Here is the Screen Capture
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/Fill-the-bar-twice-167-plays.mp4
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 post(s)
May 22
Since I already had the SEC in my Collection, I won a Joker Card.

Comment avez-vous fait?
Je n'ai pas vu la possibilité d'échanger un joker contre cette sec avant le tgif.
Dites-vous qu'après avoir gagné la sec en remplissant la barre nous jouerions a nouveau pour un joker.
Ou cela est-il du a la fonction que vous exercez dans l'application?

How did you do?
I didn't see the possibility of exchanging a joker for this sec before the tgif.
Tell yourself that after winning the sec by filling the bar we would play again for a joker.
Or is this due to the function you perform in the application?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 22
In the Video, at 6:50 I won the 3rd key for the chest.
I wanted to show that the Game plays are actually done on the Server, and that the Client
( the Web interface or the App ) is just the Display of the results.

So I left the 3 keys in the chest, and switched to the App.

In the App I have to Reload the Game, so the Display is Synced up with the server.
at 7:00 I go back to the event Home screen, and then Back to the Pleasure Chest Game.
Notice that the Game Displayed is then Updated and the Three Keys are now there waiting for Me to open the Chest.

During the rest of the recorded Video, I switch back and forth a few times, to experiment with getting the App or the Web Browser interface to Sync up with the server.

ALL PLAYS are done on the server side, the Client is just the Eye candy display of the results, and to get the member input from the play buttons.

While the Web Platform, doesn't display the current credit balance, It is all Tracked on the Server side.
When I switch back to the App, the Credit Balance is Updated to match what has been tracked on the server side.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3899 post(s)
May 22 (edited)
I didn't see the possibility of exchanging a joker for this sec before the tgif.
Tell yourself that after winning the sec by filling the bar we would play again for a joker.

The 1st Fill of the Progress Bar is for the SEC card,
But if you Already have the SEC card in your Collection,
Then the 1st Fill of the Progress bar is for a Joker.

The 2nd Fill of the Progress bar is for a Gift card.

@Philours

I sent you a PM to Answer the Rest of your Question.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

114 post(s)
May 22
During the rest of the recorded Video, I switch back and forth a few times, to experiment with getting the App or the Web Browser interface to Sync up with the server.

I noticed that you were switching back and forth, and it seemed that the Web Browser interface ran much more quickly than the App. When I play in the App, it's also very sluggish, but I didn't know you could play in a web browser.

How do you find the Events in a Web Browser? I've never been able to find that when I'm on the iStripper website...
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
May 22
@LiquidAgAggie
Log into your account on the website and click on this link https://www.istripper.com/booster/currentpromo?explicit=1
Then you can play the event with your web browser.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

114 post(s)
May 22
Awesome! Thank you, @stefnev1

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !