Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

ownership in the Content  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

SiaBaz
Joined in Oct 2010

34 post(s)
January 26
On Steam if i buy the game ?

According to the agreement that you agree to every single time you buy a game on Steam, "the Content and Services are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Content and Services." You're not buying the games, you're buying the license to use them.

Do you really own a Steam game?
If you further research the topic, you'll find out that you actually do not own the games, and never had. What you do “own” is the digital license to use them, with many different systems working against having access to the files that you've paid for!

===============================================================
So let me get this right on istripper i don't own the content or the Models i bought - ( i just need clarification ,i'm not sure what istripper agreement was -

= "the Content and Services are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Content and Services." ? = Answer - Yes / No

Ownership in the content ?

2 votes

Yes  - you agree i don't own it
50%
No  - not bothered about digital age
0%
Why pay for something i don't own the product
50%
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
January 26
On Steam if i buy the game ?

According to the agreement that you agree to every single time you buy a game on Steam, "the Content and Services are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Content and Services." You're not buying the games, you're buying the license to use them.

Do you really own a Steam game?
If you further research the topic, you'll find out that you actually do not own the games, and never had. What you do “own” is the digital license to use them, with many different systems working against having access to the files that you've paid for!

===============================================================
So let me get this right on istripper i don't own the content or the Models i bought - ( i just need clarification ,i'm not sure what istripper agreement was -

If I remember correctly, it was written in the iStripper Terms & Conditions of some year ago that the shows will remain yours forever and that, in the event that Totem were to cease operations, customers would be guaranteed a version of the software to be able to use the shows off-line.
But I don't know if after some time the conditions remained the same...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 post(s)
January 26
Please go read the Terms and Conditions
Which EVERYONE has Agreed to when they Installed the software.

https://www.istripper.com/info/eula

Can also be Found in the App itself
Settings, Scroll to the Bottom, Click on the Button Show License

Please read the full agreement as this is only a snippet and is NOT the full Agreement.

Section: I

I. LIMITED USE LICENSE
You agree that the software and all licensed materials it might contain are licensed, not sold to you. You agree that the software and its content, including the whole website, belong to Totem, including all intellectual and proprietary rights, unless otherwise specified. Totem retains all right, title and interest in and to the software and its content at all times, and regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may subsequently exist. Any suggestions, ideas or inventions that you voluntarily and optionally disclose to us through any means will be used, or not used, by Totem at Totem's sole discretion; and, Totem will have no obligation to you regarding any ideas or inventions that you disclose through such means.

and Section III:

III. ADDITIONAL LICENSE LIMITATIONS
The limited license granted to you in Section I is subject to the additional limitations set forth below in this Section III. Any use of the Product in ***** of the license limitations set forth below is an unauthorised use of the Software outside of the license granted to you in Section I, and will be regarded as an infringement of the copyrights Totem holds in and to the Software and the Product. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

Sell, lease, rent, loan or otherwise transfer the Software, or grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Software or the Product, to a third party;
Copy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, derive source code from, or disassemble, in whole or in part, the Software or the Product, or create derivative works based on the Product.
Modify or cause to be modified any files that are part of the Software in any way not expressly authorised by Totem;
Modify or cause to be modified any files that are part of the Software in any way not expressly authorised by Totem;
Use any unauthorised third-party programs that interact with the Software in any way, or that intercept, emulate or redirect any communication between the Software and Totem, unless expressly authorised by Totem;

and Section IV:

IV. OWNERSHIP
All rights and title in and to the Software and the Product, and all content included therein (including, without limitation, accounts, computer code, photo, audio and video content) are owned by Totem or its licensors. The Software and the Product and all content therein are protected by French and other international intellectual property laws. Totem and its licensors reserve all rights in connection with the Software and the Product, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works therefrom, and you agree that you will not create any work of authorship based on the Product except as expressly permitted by Totem.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !