Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper GiveAway

Forum / Everything about iStripper

wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

93 post(s)
January 27
To finish I'd just like to say that I feel Totem offers us as a customer, a unique experience in adult entertainment compared to other forms. For me it is classy nudity(with extras if you choose-xxx is optional if you're scared😜), where the models are treated with the respect all women deserve, in a safe enviroment, including the community. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to enjoying the world's most beautiful women stripping naked just for me😍 Thank team👍❤️

Very well said, @rimmer68! Thank you very much to the whole team!
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

43 post(s)
January 29
To finish I'd just like to say that I feel Totem offers us as a customer, a unique experience in adult entertainment compared to other forms. For me it is classy nudity(with extras if you choose-xxx is optional if you're scared😜), where the models are treated with the respect all women deserve, in a safe enviroment, including the community. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to enjoying the world's most beautiful women stripping naked just for me😍 Thank team👍❤️Very well said, @rimmer68! Thank you very much to the whole team!

Cheers @wtccs 😊👍
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

43 post(s)
January 29
ATM, we're working on simplifying the process so that you can buy and sell iStripper x Dolz shows without any barrier (wallet creation, purchase of crypto currency to get Dolz, etc.); we're also thinking of getting our own marketplace so that you don't need to go to Opensea anymore.Like the sound of this. 👍But IMO, our most loyal customers are those who simply TRUST us.And yes, wouldn't be here if we didn't trust you. 👍Thanks Celine, great to know😊 I'm a big fan of Istripper and the amazing product Totem provides. I've no real interest in trading cards for profit (although I have gone through with the whole process of wallet etc I wasn't successful with it. I just wanted to buy the extra shows), but being able to purchase these extra shows as not for trade would be outstanding.When it comes to SEC's and the games, yes sometimes you may spend a shipload of credits to get that card, but other times your luck comes up.I've been lucky enough to win lots of credits over my time- in the black friday game late last year I won about 4000 credits on the big wheel which allowed me to buy all of the outstanding cards I was missing. On another occassion I won four SEC's in one sitting and it cost me about 200 credits all up, so it is possible.If it wasn't for the games I would not have the full collection.And as your collection grows so do the discounts. So as for rewards I'd have to say I'm pretty happy, although I was a little disappointed when first obtaining all the cards on offer, and then the SEC's to obtain ELITE, and no ticker tape parade- not even a cake😋😆😂 But seriously, a private message from the team would have been warmly appreciated😉To finish I'd just like to say that I feel Totem offers us as a customer, a unique experience in adult entertainment compared to other forms. For me it is classy nudity(with extras if you choose-xxx is optional if you're scared😜), where the models are treated with the respect all women deserve, in a safe enviroment, including the community. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to enjoying the world's most beautiful women stripping naked just for me😍 Thank team👍❤️

Thanks @Celine
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

42 post(s)
January 29
My question is regarding how the winners will be notified and receive their prize. I certainly did not use the same email or username I use here for obvious reasons.
Jack0motto
Joined in Jun 2019

50 post(s)
February 1
I can't get the instagram actions verified, I have my account logged in on the same browser..
PaneMuj
Joined in Dec 2023

1 post(s)
February 2
To finish I'd just like to say that I feel Totem offers us as a customer, a unique experience in adult entertainment compared to other forms. For me it is classy nudity(with extras if you choose-xxx is optional if you're scared😜), where the models are treated with the respect all women deserve, in a safe enviroment, including the community. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to enjoying the world's most beautiful women stripping naked just for me😍 Thank team👍❤️Very well said, @rimmer68! Thank you very much to the whole team!
rimmer68
Joined in Oct 2013

43 post(s)
February 2
Cheers @PaneMuj 👍😊
JayKenOby
Joined in Feb 2017

1 post(s)
February 2
cheeeeeeeers mates!!!
Sheeban
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2023

64 post(s)
February 14
Congrats to the iStripper massive giveaway winners!! You have received an e-mail with your reward description.
Thank you all for participating in this epic event!! 🥳

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !