Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1851 post(s)
December 29, 2023 (edited)
Thank God It's already the last Friday of 2023, one of the richest year in terms of amazing beauties !

Talking of beauties, let's have a look to our releases of the week:
  • My favorite outfit of Angelika Grays take 3, all in transparency and sexiness for "A Welcome Visit" (also on mobile)
  • Same type of sexiness for Sata Jones, in red this time, "The Fire In Ms Jones"
  • Black lingerie for Hilary C in "Black High Heels"
  • Come do some sports with Melena Maria Rya, she's "Ready for Sexersize"
  • Elle Mira in a stunning performance in an outfit made for her breast : "Pale Exotica" (also on mobile)
  • When Kama Oxi plays with a bottle of french champagne, we could die under her sparkling show in "New Year's Bunny" (also on mobile)
  • Take Agrus to your New Year party, she's wonderful in her "Soft Rose" dress

And calendar owners also enjoyed the Special Event Card of Melena Maria Rya named "Melena's Gift"

In VR 180 :

you can enjoy Angelika Grays in a super cute bunny outfit, release today :

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/c6b9b82dc7ffed1b

20% OFF all 2023 shows !

Yes you read well! For the whole coming week, enjoy a nice 20% discount on ALL 2023 shows !!!

And PREMIUM members get 28% OFF

--> AND it cumulates with the -20% Premium members get on shows released less than 10 days ago !

--> AND this 20% of is indeed ON TOP of your level discount !

All you have to do is go to the store and enjoy!

Note : in case the price displayed does not reflect the discount, no worries, when you press buy, it will immediately update

Happy new year ev' and see you all in 2024 😘

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !