Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Who Are the Best dancers?

Forum / Everything about iStripper

ezromeo
Joined in Mar 2023

65 post(s)
December 10, 2023
Any girl can strip naked, but I like to watch a good dance. Has anyone evaluated the available cards according to which girls are the best dancers?
SupErot
Joined in Nov 2023

9 post(s)
December 10, 2023
Joy Lamore is one of the best I've seen. Very playful performances and great dancing.
Zawan
Joined in Sep 2020

101 post(s)
December 11, 2023
I agree for Joy Lamore, I also recommend Angelika Grays, Melena Maria Rya, Belka and Anna Delos. 😇
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

42 post(s)
December 12, 2023
Belka and Melissa are great.
Darkness97
Joined in Nov 2019

66 post(s)
December 14, 2023
I would second on Anna Delos, I would also recommend Anastasia Brokelyn.
mkst
Joined in Dec 2009

79 post(s)
December 17, 2023
Check out the Pro Dancer category
ezromeo
Joined in Mar 2023

65 post(s)
December 17, 2023
At the risk of seeming stupid, how do I do that?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1144 post(s)
December 17, 2023 (edited)
... how do I do that?

Using the filters on the "Collection page" or the "Store page" in the app

Click on the "Category" section of the filters and scroll down until you reach "Pro Dancer" and select it.

This will then show all the Pro Dancer cards available.

HTH

Edit

Have just noticed that neither Freya Mayer nor Monika May appear in that category yet I have posted a couple of videos of them dancing on Discord. They may not be pro dancers but they do move reasonably well (at least to the sort of music I like😊).
OlivierNanto
TEAM
Joined in Jul 2011

11 post(s)
December 18, 2023
Hi there,

Geishakyd wasn't the success I was hoping for, but if you like girls who knows how to dance with energy, she is awesome !
Aldo007
Joined in Jan 2020

1 post(s)
December 18, 2023
Mara Blake & Merry Pie moving sexy
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 post(s)
December 18, 2023
Hi there,Geishakyd wasn't the success I was hoping for, but if you like girls who knows how to dance with energy, she is awesome !

Geisha was great, always surprised why girls who are flexible, talented, hot, and willing performers aren't as popular as girls with much less talent. Must be hard for totem to predict who will be popular and who won't be as popular.
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 post(s)
December 19, 2023
Belka of course!!! 😍 ❤️ 👍
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1144 post(s)
December 19, 2023 (edited)
Hi there,Geishakyd wasn't the success I was hoping for, but if you like girls who knows how to dance with energy, she is awesome !
😭

That's a real shame because I thought she was awesome too. She was also really good on the pole.

Milkavi is another energetic dancer.
KetchupIceCream
Joined in Jan 2019

22 post(s)
December 19, 2023
I would add Little Candy, Jessika, Isabelle to the list
If you don't mind older cards, I would add Foxy, Marilyn, and young Kristina.
Benawi3
Joined in Dec 2017

9 post(s)
December 20, 2023
My go-to-girls are Belka, Lana Lane, Melena Maria Rya and Ginebra Bellucci. 👌😉
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

107 post(s)
December 21, 2023
Agree with every name on this list especially Joy Lamore, Belka, and Melena Maria Rya. Can't go wrong with Foxy or Little Candy (who has the most perfect butt on this app) and I would add Carolina Abril and Paulina as well. This list should be a hell of a lot longer though. @Number6 mentioned Freya Meyer and Monica May not in the category and I would say that is because a majority of their shows mostly involve them on the taskbar diddling themselves giving very little time to exploit their dancing skills. Veronica Leal, Agatha Vega, and recents such as Elle Mira, Samantha Cruz, Sata Jones, Sirena Milano, Miss O, the previously mentioned Geishakyd all relegated to mostly taskbar shows. I know unfortunately for me the xxx format is the most popular but these women brought genuine dancing skills and or are professional dancers or pole dancers and should've been better utilized. Sorry for the long rant back on topic you won't go wrong with any of those names I mentioned however keep in mind the dancing is mostly second fiddle to xxx in their shows. What little there is however is mesmerizing.
MPerator
Joined in Dec 2007

21 post(s)
December 22, 2023
I guess, what is meant by "the best" depends on everyones personal taste...
My personal taste loudly sais Layla Scarlett. :-)
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

107 post(s)
December 23, 2023
@MPerator ooh nice one forgot about her. Mostly because despite her beautiful body and the talent potential she was relegated to mostly table clips in her shows as well. Would've loved to see more dancing from her especially in the Fashion Victim show in which she stripped in and out of various different outfits a great concept but overall missed opportunity for something different.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 post(s)
December 23, 2023
I guess, what is meant by "the best" depends on everyones personal taste...
My personal taste loudly sais Layla Scarlett. :-)

People's personal tastes are just so different. I thought Layla Scarlett was one of the few istripper girl who absolutely could not dance and I imagine this is why she had so many taskbar clips. One of the biggest disappointments to me because her figure is so amazing.

Any girl can strip naked, but I like to watch a good dance. Has anyone evaluated the available cards according to which girls are the best dancers?

Some cards are scripted as more "dance" cards. Cara Mel's Oily Time is one of these cards. She must have been instructed to dance more because she giggles in an embarrased way all the way through.
OlivierNanto
TEAM
Joined in Jul 2011

11 post(s)
December 23, 2023
Just finished shooting with Toree yesterday, you should have a look on her ;)
MPerator
Joined in Dec 2007

21 post(s)
December 23, 2023
@MPerator ooh nice one forgot about her. Mostly because despite her beautiful body and the talent potential she was relegated to mostly table clips in her shows as well. Would've loved to see more dancing from her especially in the Fashion Victim show in which she stripped in and out of various different outfits a great concept but overall missed opportunity for something different.

So congrats, then you were also a lucky one getting this special event show.
And yes, this show is awesome... :-)
MPerator
Joined in Dec 2007

21 post(s)
December 23, 2023
Just finished shooting with Toree yesterday, you should have a look on her ;)

We will! Can't wait for it. :-)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !