Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
moohamin12
Joined in Sep 2018

12 post(s)
October 28, 2023
Hello,

I notice the height description has changed from cm to feet now. It makes it slightly harder for those not used to the imperial system to understand. I also don't understand lbs. Seeing a model at 123 for weight is surprising for one.

Is there a way to swap from imperial to metric?

Thanks.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

740 post(s)
October 29, 2023 (edited)
yeah ... it's called a calculator ... 😊 ... just kidding.
guess you're gonna want her vital statistics in metric too 😊
better to quote both imperial and metric .... anyway, I prefer Imperial so I dont have to convert
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
October 29, 2023
@moohamin12
In the setup tab, if you choose the actual language of the GUI to "french", you will have the metric system. That's what I have on my PC.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

740 post(s)
@stefnev1 .. I never knew it was language controlled .. well done developers👍
but I'm guessing English is Imperial only and whereas that works perfectly for the USA (here), most English speaking countries (like England) use metric. cest la vie.

maybe it uses region ... if YOU select English, what system of measurement are you given ??
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 post(s)
October 29, 2023
On the website I see imperial measures - Gloria's height for example 5.12 feet, while on the App she's 1.56 meters.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

740 post(s)
October 29, 2023
Hah .. well there's consistancy for you 😕
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 post(s)
October 29, 2023
To be honest I hardly notice the differences - she's still beautiful by whatever measure 😍
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

740 post(s)
👍👍👍 as are they all 😍 but some (like Gloria) are more so 😍💖

we are totally off topic now but when you have a large collection, it's easy to forget some models ... now i have to binge watch Gloria for a while 👍👍👍😍😍😍
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

374 post(s)
October 29, 2023
A friend of mine from over the pond finds it funny to state his weight in stone!
(he also orders shots at the bar in drams!)

muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

740 post(s)
October 30, 2023
14 pounds to a stone ... I remember it well 😊

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !