Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
TheFauchet
Joined in Feb 2023

17 post(s)
October 3, 2023
Hello, is it somehow possible to sell my own account?
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

163 post(s)
October 3, 2023
Hello @TheFauchet
I do not think that you are allowed to sell your account. I do think that you can contact customer's support, and ask them to close your account for you.
I hope that this information was helpful.
Take care.
Evaneself
Joined in Dec 2019

330 post(s)
October 4, 2023 (edited)
Unfortunately, I don't think it's allowed.
Also, don't share anything, because your account will be banned.
Your girls will be yours till death do you part.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 4, 2023
@TheFauchet - please read the terms and conditions regarding use of the software (accessible at the www.istripper.com page).

It states, among others;

You agree that the software and all licensed materials it might contain are licensed, not sold to you. You agree that the software and its content, including the whole website, belong to Totem, including all intellectual and proprietary rights, unless otherwise specified. Totem retains all right, title and interest in and to the software and its content at all times,

So as you do not own the shows, you cannot sell them or pass them on to a third party.

This is partly why the new trading cards (the NFTs) were introduced - those shows are owned by the purchaser and can be re-sold.

lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

722 post(s)
October 5, 2023
Sorry @pickle1, but the text you quoted has nothing to do with selling account. Selling accounts is specifically addressed in the following section:

V.1 ACCOUNT INFORMATION
(...)
• The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Totem does not recognise and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your username and password (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Totem) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
October 5, 2023 (edited)
Thanks @lukaszr - you are correct. 😊The rules between them cover the accounts, the software and the individual shows.
TheFauchet
Joined in Feb 2023

17 post(s)
October 5, 2023
Got it guys, thanks :)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !