Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Istripper mobile. Bought shows show as free in istripper monil

Forum / Everything about iStripper

SSXstylexios71
Joined in Dec 2009

4 post(s)
September 23, 2023
I tried playing some show I bought on istripper mobile.
I logged in to istripper mobile searched the show but only free features are showing and asking me to subscribe to premium to view full show.

Is that normal? I paid for the show, why can't I see it on mobile version?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 post(s)
September 23, 2023
See this link.
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/51895/1?post=751510
Everything about iStripper / iStripper mobile | Official version
The wait is finally over! The brand new iStripper Mobile Web App is now available! This new version comes with many new features: 3 new shows are added every week photosets and XXX videos are now avai...
It says:

We've also changed our business model:

Instead of having to pay for each individual show, you can now request a monthly subscription.
For the current price of 3 mobile shows, you'll have unlimited access to all our shows, photos and videos.

Voir ce lien.
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/51895/1?post=751510
Everything about iStripper / iStripper mobile | Official version
The wait is finally over! The brand new iStripper Mobile Web App is now available! This new version comes with many new features: 3 new shows are added every week photosets and XXX videos are now avai...
Il est écrit :

Nous avons également modifié notre modèle économique :

Au lieu de devoir payer pour chaque spectacle individuel, vous pouvez désormais demander un abonnement mensuel.
Pour le prix actuel de 3 spectacles mobiles, vous obtiendrez un accès illimité à tous nos spectacles, photos et vidéos.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !