New price / New VIP status

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1761 post(s)
September 4, 2023 (edited)
Dear all,

as announced in July, all the shows initially set at 25 credits now cost 30 credits, starting today Sept. 04, 2023.

In parallel, we have created two new VIP levels:

1/ "Master" that you will get once you have 3 000+ shows in your collection.
Being a Master will give you 50% discount on all shows.

--> And if you don't have 3 000 shows in your collection yet, you will receive 100 credits for free once you reach this level !
(the 100 free credits are not retroactive, they will not be given if you already own more than 3 000 cards as of today)

2/ "Elite" that you will get if you own all the shows available including the Special Event Cards.
Being an "Elite" will give you 50% discount on all shows and a membership to iStripper mobile, unlocking all its content.

--> You will remain Elite as long as you keep getting all the shows. Your status will be checked every 10 days.

At this occasion, all our VIP icons have been revamped!

To benefit from these news, please upgrade to version 1.2.534 by clicking the "check for updates" button in your settings or by accepting the update when iStripper launches.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1761 post(s)
September 4, 2023
Chers tous,

comme annoncé en juillet, tous les shows initialement fixés à 25 crédits coûtent désormais 30 crédits, à compter d'aujourd'hui 4 septembre 2023.

En parallèle, nous avons créé deux nouveaux niveaux VIP :

1/ "Master" que vous obtiendrez une fois que vous aurez plus de 3 000 shows dans votre collection.
Être Master vous donnera 50% de réduction sur tous les spectacles.

--> Et si vous n'avez pas encore 3 000 spectacles dans votre collection, vous recevrez 100 crédits gratuits une fois ce niveau atteint !
(les 100 crédits gratuits ne sont pas rétroactifs, ils ne vous seront pas accordés si vous possédez déjà plus de 3 000 cartes à ce jour)

2/ "Elite" que vous obtiendrez si vous possédez tous les shows disponibles.
Être « Elite » vous donnera 50 % de réduction sur tous les spectacles et un abonnement à iStripper mobile, débloquant tout son contenu.

--> Vous resterez Elite tant que vous continuerez à recevoir toutes les émissions. Votre statut sera vérifié tous les 10 jours.

A cette occasion, toutes nos icônes VIP ont été relookées !

Pour bénéficier de ces nouveautés, merci de mettre istripper à jour vers la version 1.2.534 en cliquant sur le bouton "vérifier les mises à jour" dans vos paramètres ou en acceptant la mise à jour proposée au lancement d'iStripper.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

156 post(s)
September 4, 2023
How are you Celine?
Thank you for the update. I did not get the 100 credits for reaching Master.
Have a nice day.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
September 4, 2023
@fallenOne

As stated by @celine:
(the 100 free credits are not retroactive, they will not be given if you already own more than 3 000 cards as of today.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

156 post(s)
September 4, 2023
Ah got it. i did not see that part earlier. Thank you.
BedreVita
Joined in Feb 2021

41 post(s)
September 4, 2023
I did get the Elite and it is verry nice. For some reason it says Master in my Profile. Maybe I have become the Master-Elite 😋
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

146 post(s)
September 4, 2023
(the 100 free credits are not retroactive, they will not be given if you already own more than 3 000 cards as of today)

Why is it not retroactive? I was just punished for buying too much cards too fast I guess. :-D
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
@BedreVita I am the same. When I updated I was told I was Elite but my profile shows Master (which is what it should be).
My thinking is, for my collection anyway, that if you own some of the deleted cards that pushes your total over the available cards amount which the update reads as Elite. But the check of whether you own all currently available cards says no (rightly) so it puts you as Master.

Speculation obviously and someone more enlightened may shed more light on it.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

139 post(s)
September 4, 2023
As @celine said, update istripper to new version to get these features to work.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

349 post(s)
September 4, 2023
You have over 3000 full shows
  • 50% on all full shows
100 free credits added to your account

at this moment I own 5537 cards..
as you can clearly see in the message a little bit higher I read that there WILL be 100 free credits be added to my account...

promisses, promisses...

If you are not going to do this,Why do I get this message !!!!!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
Why is it not retroactive?

If you look at at from Totem's point of view you would see that the purpose of the free credits given as each membership level is reached is very likely to be to encourage you to keep buying until you pass the threshold. If you have already passed that threshold then there is very little point in trying to encourage you to do so.

I was just punished for buying too much cards too fast I guess

Not punished, just not rewarded for doing nothing - because it was something that you had already done. You also don't get the increased discount for the cards that you have already bought. It's rather like buying any product before it is reduced in price.
PSEUDO6ISME
Joined in Feb 2020

58 post(s)
September 4, 2023
13.75 cr to 15.00 cr a card I'm sorry but I am gonna have to walk away. With all the money made on special event cards and NFT you did not have to raise the price. I'm not ganna say any more other than after my credits are gone I am done.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1237 post(s)
September 4, 2023
Are we entitled to the 50%, if we have more than 3000 cards and want to keep an older version of the program?

As for the new "Master and/or Elite" icons, I don't care whether we get them or not. The important thing is to pay the right price for the number of cards we have.

I don't like it when we are ***** to upgrade to a more recent version in order to get the discount we are entitled to, depending on the number of cards in our collection.

Thanks for the clarification.

Avons-nous le droit au 50%, si on a plus que 3000 cartes et que nous voulons conserver une plus vieille version du programme ?

Pour ce qui est des nouveaux icônes "Master et/ou Elite" cela me laisse indifférent de le ou les avoir ou non. Ce qui est important est de payer le juste prix en fonction du nombre de nos cartes.

Je n'aime pas, si ce n'est pas le cas, que l'on nous oblige à passer à une version plus récente pour avoir le rabais qui nous revient de droit, selon le nombre de cartes dans notre collection.

Merci pour les clarifications.
scots10130
Joined in Jul 2008

4 post(s)
September 4, 2023
I believe I have all available cards 5590/5547 why am I not Elite?
Mimigod
Joined in Apr 2016

13 post(s)
September 4, 2023
Why I remember the old cards keep 25cr and the new cards will be increased to 30cr......
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

963 post(s)
September 5, 2023 (edited)
Why is it not retroactive?
In my opinion it would have been more than right the 3000 cards prize to be retroactive also, in order to reward the most loyal customers...
Muriatic
Joined in Sep 2017

5 post(s)
September 5, 2023
20% increase in price is a bit too much in my opinion
hkgames
Joined in Dec 2019

1 post(s)
September 5, 2023
Another instance of greedflation. Such a shame
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)

This was discussed here extensively when it was first announced.

How long should a company keep their prices constant before raising them to counter inflation? In the case of iStripper this is the first price rise in, I think, more than 8 years.

Can you think of anything that has not substantially increased in price over that period?

There may be a few such products but they are very few and far between. The only one that I have encountered is my bus fare - but that is only because I am old enough to have a free bus pass so other people are paying instead.Who do you think should pay for the effect of inflation on the cost of iStripper cards?
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

446 post(s)
September 5, 2023
Why is it not retroactive? I was just punished for buying too much cards too fast I guess. :-D

You, me, and many others I suspect. When did they announce it wouldn't be retroactive? I hope it wasn't after they promised that we *would* be getting the credits?

I've been looking for an excuse to buy credits again but Totem keeps reminding me they obviously have no interest in me as a customer. Maybe I'll try again around the new year but I'm sure they will do that annoying calendar again.

... fingers crossed for 2024!

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 5, 2023
When did they announce it wouldn't be retroactive?

It is in the first post in this thread where it says

--> And if you don't have 3 000 shows in your collection yet, you will receive 100 credits for free once you reach this level !
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

613 post(s)
September 5, 2023
I believe I have all available cards 5590/5547 why am I not Elite?

It seems you are now 😄

I just refreshed my account page and noticed the change "Master" --> "Elite".
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 post(s)
September 5, 2023
Funny haha hypothetical question

If i asked them to refund the last 1500-ish shows i bought (remember this is a hypothetical question not intended to offend), would / could they bust me down to Triple Diamond just so i could buy my way back into master just to get the 100 credits?
64cobra
Joined in Mar 2008

9 post(s)
September 5, 2023
I was upgraded to Elite, Card prices more then doubled, 13.75 to 30 credits, No credits added and after updating to the latest version when I got to my profile or account all it does is consensually flashes the page and reloads. Not to happy with any of it.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

613 post(s)
September 5, 2023
@64cobra

Must have been some temporary glitch... for me today's card was correctly priced as 12 credits (would have been 11 cr with previous pricing)
64cobra
Joined in Mar 2008

9 post(s)
September 5, 2023
5793 card's.......... I get an Elite tag and a higher price.

I think I'm done until all the ( glitches ) are fixed.
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 post(s)
September 5, 2023
This was discussed here extensively when it was first announced.

How long should a company keep their prices constant before raising them to counter inflation? In the case of iStripper this is the first price rise in, I think, more than 8 years.

Can you think of anything that has not substantially increased in price over that period?

There may be a few such products but they are very few and far between. The only one that I have encountered is my bus fare - but that is only because I am old enough to have a free bus pass so other people are paying instead.Who do you think should pay for the effect of inflation on the cost of iStripper cards?

But will they lower the price if production cost decrease for any reason, I don't think so...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
But will they lower the price if production cost decrease for any reason, I don't think so...

Why even consider the negligably small probability that costs will decrease? When did anywhere in Europe see a negative inflation rate (and if you know of any how long did that last)? Feel free to go back hundreds of years in your search.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

453 post(s)
September 5, 2023
I will continue to buy new cards but probably at a slower pace. I have a number of older cards on my wishlist. They are there because I did not think they were worth full price. Now with the price increase they will most likely never be bought unless there is a super deal.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !