Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
August 4, 2023
Totally agree with @pickle1 Production server must not be used as a test server.
slackboy
Joined in May 2009

6 post(s)
August 5, 2023
Has this program left beta yet?
hansolo1215
Joined in Oct 2008

1 post(s)
August 6, 2023
Just upgraded to the new version. After the upgrade i got a message saying i was a Gold Member. The Free Credit it says for being a Gold Member does that happen when i add Credits since i am at 0 credits right now?
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
August 6, 2023
@hansolo1215 - you got the reward for becoming a Gold member when you became one - which must have been over 5 years ago as your account shows no purchases in that time.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 6, 2023 (edited)
There have been other members who did report music issue on newest versions (music files not audible while reproducing animations), issue which me and @Everthangforever have already being repeatedly reporting; they did so in another thread - thread which has been wrongly closed by Mods dismissing it as just an issue on user side.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53395/1?post=768291
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
I, instead, can confirm it's not just a problem about managing volume controls, but a real issue which some users are unfortunately experiencing on all 64-bits versions since .524.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
August 6, 2023
Version 1.2.528 64bit
The app shuts down after a Synchronize with server. No error message in the log file. The stability issue is still there, I think.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2445 post(s)
August 6, 2023 (edited)
can confirm it's not just a problem about managing volume controls, but a real issue which some users are unfortunately experiencing on all 64-bits versions since .524.
Agree with that...to date, broken Win10 codecs for iStripper remains unresolved in spite of all revisions.
As a Windows 10 iStripper version 524 ,32 bit user I was even having occasonal stability issues with the check boxes on the My Music page being toggled off (red to clear) however the music still played. Thats it.. sorry, I had had enough.. Gone back to version 378 indefinitely ..also as well as the lack of music in versions > 524, I could not abide the two clicks for everything dropdown menu & the loss of the side bar menu in Forum pages and elsewhere. .
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 post(s)
August 6, 2023
I think you're brave to be testing these new versions of the program.

Seeing how many of you have gone back to older versions, I'm glad I stuck with 1.2.360.

If one day you find a reliable 64-bit version with Windows 10, let me know.

Maybe then I'll take the risk of trying it out.

I don't see anything in your writings that would encourage me to take that risk.

Je vous trouve courageux de tester ces nouvelles versions du programme.

À voir le retour vers de plus vielle version pour plusieurs d'entre vous, je me réjouis d'être resté à la version 1,2.360.

Si un jour vous constater une version 64 bits fiable avec windows 10, faites moi signe.

Peut-être prendrais-je alors le risque de l'essayer.

Je ne vois rien actuellement dans vos écrits, qui m'encourage à prendre ce risque.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 7, 2023 (edited)
Seeing how many of you have gone back to older versions, I'm glad I stuck with 1.2.360.
I would recommend .378 as the best version if one wants to stay on a stable one prior of the restyling.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 7, 2023 (edited)
I could not abide loss of the side bar menu in Forum pages and elsewhere. .
I agree, this looks to be almost unbearable to me too... I think side menu should be available everywere (as it used to be), not only on Collection page as it is now. Current choice is far from user-friendly, it looks uncomfortable and cumbersome.

Also, I would ask to please reinstate "X" button in pages where it used to be available: I think there's no valid reason to drop out such a valid and useful function.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 post(s)
August 7, 2023 (edited)
I'm currently having no issues with the latest 64 bit version on win 10 64 bit. But then I never had the music issue nor sync issue. I hope they figure it out. 😎

I also miss the "X" button even though I'll adapt and forget all about it soon enough. 😄
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 post(s)
August 7, 2023
Oh @Socialhazard .. i'm sorry to hear your skin wasn't working 😕... mine is very old but has always worked, especially when I take a shower 😊

@muttonjeff

👍 😆 😎
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
August 7, 2023
No issues to report with version 528 64 bit. Music plays just fine and it's not crashing.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 7, 2023 (edited)
For some users, though, music and bonus videos don't play at all.
It was exactly like so earlier too, a known problem to company for some systems (said to be about codecs) which was eventually corrected on .378.
Now it is unfortunately back.
So, it's ok reporting not to have such issue, but please don't dismiss the problem as a fantasy or just a volume control management issue (I saw some comments doing so).
It's real issue for some users, as it was prior of version .378, and it will have to be taken care of.
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
August 9, 2023
I think you're brave to be testing these new versions of the program.Seeing how many of you have gone back to older versions, I'm glad I stuck with 1.2.360.If one day you find a reliable 64-bit version with Windows 10, let me know.Maybe then I'll take the risk of trying it out.I don't see anything in your writings that would encourage me to take that risk.Je vous trouve courageux de tester ces nouvelles versions du programme.À voir le retour vers de plus vielle version pour plusieurs d'entre vous, je me réjouis d'être resté à la version 1,2.360.Si un jour vous constater une version 64 bits fiable avec windows 10, faites moi signe.Peut-être prendrais-je alors le risque de l'essayer.Je ne vois rien actuellement dans vos écrits, qui m'encourage à prendre ce risque.

I totally agree with @ComteDracula

I usually refrain from participating in technical discussions (I'm not very knowledgeable in the field), but this time I would like to give my humble opinion on the new version of the upcoming software.
I have on my PC Windows 11 Pro and I'm using (with great satisfaction because it's very stable) version 1.2.360, where there are no Dolz, NFT, cryptowallet, etc. contents.
I would very much like it if in the new 64 bit version of the software it was possible to exclude such contents and to be able to view exclusively the iStripper contents.
gazza42000
Joined in Dec 2007

4 post(s)
August 16, 2023
Currently on V1.2.528 64 bit / Qt5.15.13
App still terminates with no reported error at random intervals... and still loses any previews previously loaded.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
August 16, 2023
From the team :

Hello everyone.

Here a new Beta 1.2.530 (Windows) / 1.2.531 (MacOS)

Changes since last version (v1.2.528 => v1.2.530)

NEW : Add season tutorial in the season view
NEW : Add link your wallet tutorial in the season view
EVO : Change Trading cards to NFTs
FIX : Silent crash when entering a wrong password and then connect with the correct password
FIX : Random silent crash
FIX : Font in season view

PC 32bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_530/x86/setup-istripper.exe
PC 64bit - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_530/x64/setup-istripper.exe
MacOS - https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_530/setupmac-istripper.dmg

Thanks for your feedbacks ! 🙂
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 16, 2023 (edited)
Here a new Beta 1.2.530 (Windows) / 1.2.531 (MacOS)
I tried the new beta.

There still is no fix for the bonus videos / music issues which some members are experiencing on 64-bit 😕

So, I am reverting to .522, which has the bonus video issue but at least doesn't have the music one.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

350 post(s)
August 16, 2023 (edited)
Still no fix for "Progressive Hotness" not working with NFT's in full screen - that's a pretty BIG issue, can't even get an acknowledgement that it has even been noted as an issue.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
August 16, 2023 (edited)
can't even get an acknowledgement that it has even been noted as an issue.
I have to ***** same, unfortunately, for bonus videos - music issues which I and @EverthangForever are reporting:
videos one was said to be fixed - and for us is not; music one is being dismissed by Mods as a wrong volume control management on our side (and it's not).
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
August 17, 2023
530 is working very well. No problem installing on desktop. I'll check the laptop soon. All functions that I use are working.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
August 17, 2023
530 working fine on both desktop and laptop. Installed correctly on both.
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

374 post(s)
August 18, 2023
530 pc here
I clicked on a card, I don't have an X in the top corner to exit the card.
I use the arrow to go back.
Will the x return to the top of the cards?

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 post(s)
August 18, 2023
Will the x return to the top of the cards?

the X has been removed in Versions 1.2.5xx

You can use the Bak arrow to Step Backwards one place in the History.
or you can click the Tab at the top
to go directly back to the My Collection View or Back to the Store View
( using the Tab at the top is the same as using the X was )

Here is a Hint to Navigate from Card to Card Quick and Easy.

open the Playlist Tab
***** multiple cards from the Store to the Playlist

Now you have a LIST of Card Images you can Click on
to quickly get from one card to the Next.

Clear the playlist when done,

Repeat with the Next group of cards.
gazza42000
Joined in Dec 2007

4 post(s)
August 19, 2023
Updated to 1.2.530/64 bits /Qt5.15.13 , still randomly and silently crashing,,,😟
willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

374 post(s)
August 20, 2023
Will the x return to the top of the cards?the X has been removed in Versions 1.2.5xx.

This suggestion is helpful. I was looking at cards I don't own and browsing. It is a new blip that I will adjust.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
August 20, 2023 (edited)
@willyweekly

As @WyldAnimal said in his post when browsing cards in the way you describe clicking on the "Collection" tab does the same thing as clicking on the X used to do. You could think of it as the X being moved rather removed (though as it was always there anyway no movement was involved)

Technically I think what may well have happened is that the X, which was on more than the "collection" pages) and which took you back to the previously opened "top level" page has been replaced by a more general "go back" function. Retaining both the new back button and the old X would require keeping track of two potential places to go back to depending on which of the buttons was pressed. Not particularly difficult, but I can see why it may not have been considered necessary.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1028 post(s)
August 20, 2023
This is not a big deal and it's Mac specific:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

1. The version number now apears in the Get Info box of the Mac's Finder.
2. The minimize button on the app's window now works.

Two small things that have been irritating me for years are not corrected.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 post(s)
August 21, 2023
The Back and Forward Arrows.
More than a replacement for the X

Where the X, closed the Details or Current View
the BACK arrow Steps Backwards through the Browsing History.

If you open the Store tab
and you have Viewed 3 different cards.
( view the card, then click on the store tab )
Then you view a 4th card
Pressing the Back Arrow, will step backwards through the 3 cards, before you get back to the Store.

This is a good feature. I like having it.
But the Quickest way back to the Store, is to use the Store Tab.

willyweekly
Joined in Jul 2015

374 post(s)
August 21, 2023
As for the x. (don't get me wrong, you(s) are helpful)
I was looking at a new model, the different cards in her collection, etc. and then I forgot where I was. Then I went back to a different model, etc. Forgot where I was, the name of the model, which model i was going to see next, etc.

yes.
The store, previews, collection, tabs are helpful to start over.
The arrows can push me forward and back.

I was used to the x
not a big deal

😪I miss my x 😪

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !