Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

XXX collection  

Forum / New users corner

Charlie38
Joined in Apr 2022

1 post(s)
June 30, 2022
How to access to the XXX collection ?
it's actually grey and I can't turn it black
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4551 post(s)
June 30, 2022 (edited)
@Charlie38
Bienvenue sur iStripper. Va dans les réglages du logiciel et dans la section Tous Publics, décoche la case "Cacher les collections XXX" pour qu'elles apparaissent dans le store.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
June 30, 2022
@Charlie38 Hi, Where is it grey ?
Check the filters menus in 'My Collection' and the Girl Store. Everything has to be selected + in the software' settings
go to the software' settings , Click on 'Rebuild Collection'
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 30, 2022 (edited)
How to access to the XXX collection ?
it's actually grey and I can't turn it black

If you mean that you can't turn it on for your "My Collection" page then the answer is simple - you need to buy one or more cards from an XXX collection. According to your public account profile you only have cards by Gloria and she has only made 1 card for an XXX collection which is probably not one of the three that are in your collection.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
June 30, 2022
@Charlie38 - answering the question you posed in your show comments, the XXX show of Gloria is F0174 "Desirable".
ferortesc
Joined in Apr 2010

1 post(s)
July 24, 2022
Se pueden intercambiar targetas por otras
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 post(s)
July 24, 2022
Se pueden intercambiar targetas por otras

This is a false statement, cards cannot be exchanged

Esta es una declaración falsa, las tarjetas no se pueden cambiar

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !