Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Don't I seppous to get a joker card?

Forum / New users corner

desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

108 post(s)
February 16, 2022 (edited)
One year premium membership doesn't give a joker card?
Last year I got a joker card for joining, did that feature got removed?
Or is there a new program mechanic to get and use a joker card? since I can't find it.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
February 16, 2022
To my knowledge, being a Premium member myself, there was only the first year of membership, that a Joker card was given as a gift.

À ma connaissance, étant membre Premium moi-même, il n'y a eu que la première *****ée d'adhésion, qu'un carte Joker était donnée en cadeau.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 16, 2022
My memory is that the free Joker was only given to those that joined in the first few weeks and that this offer was for limited period was clear in the initial announcement.
anising
Joined in Oct 2014

36 post(s)
February 16, 2022
I never bought premium membership. So will I get 1 more joker if I join?
anising
Joined in Oct 2014

36 post(s)
I never bought premium membership. So will I get 1 more joker if I join since it will be my first time?
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

108 post(s)
I don't think you gonna get the bonus joker card, it seems it was a one time thing unfortunately...

Another question: is there a way to get a joker card other than being lucky? what about buying them directly is that a possibility?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
February 16, 2022
I don't think you gonna get the bonus joker card, it seems it was a one time thing unfortunately...

Another question: is there a way to get a joker card other than being lucky? what about buying them directly is that a possibility?

If Totem does not allow the purchase of SEC cards, it would be surprising if it allowed the purchase of a Joker card, since this is the only card that can be exchanged to obtain an SEC card.

Si Totem ne permet pas l'achat des cartes SEC, il serait surprenant qu'il permette l'achat d'une carte Joker, puisque c'est la seule carte que l'on peut échanger pour obtenir une carte SEC.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
February 16, 2022
@desexyvideoclub
The Joker are not for sell, you can only get some by the TGIF games, when they are available.
anising
Joined in Oct 2014

36 post(s)
February 16, 2022
OK thanks. There is nothing else in premium that interests me. Initially I thought I might get a joker since it will be my first time.
If it was few years ago only and not now then I'm not buying premium membership.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
If Totem does not allow the purchase of SEC cards, it would be surprising if it allowed the purchase of a Joker card
I don't think I agree: it has been repeatedly said by the company that SECs will not be released for sale... but nothing such has been said about Jokers.

Moreover, a Joker is not a "disguised SEC", since it permits to get any card in Store, not only SECs.

So, my proposal to give to members which own very big collections (e.g. 5000+ cards or so) the possibility to buy Jokers, might be quite an incentive for much people to get a bigger collection - so, being a convenient thing both for users and for the company.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
I don't think I agree: it has been repeatedly said by the company that SECs will not be released for sale... but nothing such has been said about Jokers.

But selling jokers would be essentially equivalent to selling SECs. Yes, you can use them to buy other cards - but anyone buying a Joker for what would presumably be a far higher price than any normal card is surely not then going to use it to buy something that they could buy for far less than they paid for the joker .

So, my proposal to give to members which own very big collections (e.g. 5000+ cards or so) the possibility to buy Jokers, might be quite an incentive for much people to get a bigger collection - so, being a convenient thing both for users and for the company.

As this, or something like it, has been proposed several times already it is pretty certain that Totem do not see it being to their advantage. What is good for me or you is not necessarily good for Totem. As a first approximation always thnk of these things as a zero sum game and only then try thinking of why it would not be, with no risk of it being a permanent drain on Totem's potential income.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
February 16, 2022
What is good for me or you is not necessarily good for Totem.
I am not able to see, anyway, how getting lots of members buying an huge collection could ever be detrimental to them...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
I am not able to see, anyway, how getting lots of members buying an huge collection could ever be detrimental to them...

The question is would there be "lots of members"?. Totem are in a good position to judge this, we are not. So far they seem to think the answer would be "No", or at least not enough to make up for the reduction of people playing for them via the games.
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

108 post(s)
I think the cards being locked behind a luck based wall is making those cards un appealling, I honestly would rather click a button that make it so that I never see them. Totem has to step up their game, like for example, each time you buy 500 credits, u get a joker card, that is going to make the 90% of users who buy 10 cards and leave, have something to stay for (since buying more shows make them realize that istripper is awesome)

I mean, I'v been here for 6 years and I got 2 of them, and I did play the games a lot back in the day... The only way to complete my collection and get the final 12 cards will be to get lucky 10 more times... see you in 20 years?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
February 16, 2022
Indeed, it is much better to exchange a Joker card for an SEC card, which can be very expensive, than for an 11 credit card, in my case.

So far despite many suggestions from Totem members, does not give any answers, and very rarely answers people's questions.

I still feel that in this area, it is lost and useless writing because of this.

En effet, il est de loin préférable d'échager une carte Joker pour une carte SEC, qui peut coûter très cher, que pour une carte à 11 crédits, dans mon cas.

Jusqu'à maintenant malgré beaucoup de suggestions des membres Totem, ne donna pas de réponse, et répond très rarement aux questionnements des gens.

J'ai toujours l'impression qu'en ce domaine, ce sont des écrits perdus et inutiles à cause de cela.
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

108 post(s)
February 16, 2022
@com
I miss understood the nature of Special Event Cards
I thought you can ONLY buy them using joker cards -
But you can get them in one other way:
Each card is attached to a date, if you buy a lot of slot machine games you get exp points towards getting that card for free.
This is not good for me since I bought all the cards I loved directly, I don't want to buy the cards I specifically skipped buying, I rather pay 50 credits for each special event cards, I think 50 credits is a fair trade price
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
I rather pay 50 credits for each special event cards, I think 50 credits is a fair trade price

If people playing the games in order to win jokers brings in more money for Totem than directly chargng 50 credits then 50 jokers is not a fair price but is far too cheap - the evidence for this being that many people do pay far more than that, of their own free will, even if they are unhappy about it.

Also, if you could just buy them for 50 credits how would you justify the higher price in comparison with ordinary cards. Currently the justification for the high price is that they are rare even though they differ in no other way from the normal cards.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 post(s)
February 16, 2022
With all the posts about getting SEC and Jokers written over the years, by so many, there must be enough material for some very heavy book all about the psychology of it all. I'm not writing it btw, too busy looking at sexy women. 😆
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 post(s)
February 16, 2022
@wrightsayswow

👍 😆
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
I'm not writing it btw, too busy looking at sexy women. 😆
This would be better for us all to do! 😄
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 post(s)
February 16, 2022
With all the posts about getting SEC and Jokers written over the years, by so many, there must be enough material for some very heavy book all about the psychology of it all. I'm not writing it btw, too busy looking at sexy women. 😆

The book has been written since the beginning of mankind.

The weak point of men are beautiful and sexy women. Very early some of them understood, that there was money to be made with this. Toterm has understood the priocipe very well and knows the ways to make their clients cough up money.

The artificial scarcity of cards (SEC) created by Totem, is one. Gambling is another. There will always be people who will fall for it, even if it is frustrating and ***** for the wallet.

Le livre est écrit depuis le début de l'Humanité.

Le point faible des hommes sont les belles femmes sexy. Très tôt certains ont compris, qu'il y avait de l'argent à faire avec celà. Toterm a très bien compris le priocipe et connaît les moyens de faire cracher l'argent à leurs clients.

La rareté artificielle des cartes (SEC) créé par Totem, en est un. Les jeux en est un autre. Il y aura toujours des gens pour tomber dans le panneau, même si cela peu-être frustrant et douloureux pour le protefeuille.
desexyvideoclub
Joined in Sep 2016

108 post(s)
February 17, 2022 (edited)
@theemu " people do pay far more than that "

I disagree, event cards are not "having higher price" they are literally free, but you must take active role in playing gamble games and buying whatever the random number generator tells you otherwise you cant get the exp bar to fill so that you can get that one card for free.

Also the joker cards are more rare, not more expensive.

Unrelated, but shouldn't we all agree that we are all being manipalated psycolgically?
We all want our colllection to become 100% by having bought cards number out of max cards number, this cause us to feel commited to buying cards we would usually skip.

This is done futher by gamble, luck based, that is directly created to have the road toward getting the cards harder to reach since you might get unlukcy and get the exp after buying 20 times as many unwated cards to reach that one event card.

Lootsboxes getting banned for being luck based and being *****, this is the same.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 17, 2022 (edited)
@desexyvideoclub

1 - People do expend credits to obtain the SECs.

2 - The number of credits that they expend to obtain a SEC is higher than the number they expend to obtain a normal card.

3 - Therefore. as i said, "people do pay far more than that". (where "that" was 50 credits)

So they are indeed more expensive to obtain - i.e the are more expensive.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !