Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
SoxMike
Joined in May 2021

1 post(s)
June 12, 2021
Hello. I'm fairly new here. How do I get music to play when a girl is on my desktop screen? I see a default track in settings, but I have no music. Thanks
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
June 13, 2021
Hello and welcome to iStripper @SoxMike
You can add .mp3 of your choice in c:\users\your user\AppData\local\vghd\Data\musics and after that, go to the Music tab of the software by clicking the little icon "musical note" at the upper right of the GUI to select/unselect the mp3 you want to play with the shows. Don't forget to go in the setup (the cogwheel at the upper right of the GUI), enable advanced settings at the top, scroll down to the volume controls and make your setup here.
I recommand you to read the help by pressing the "i" icon with a circle at the upper right of the GUI.
Have fun with iStripper.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
June 13, 2021
My practice is to copy mp3 files to the vghd\data\musics folder as described by @stefnev1. I believe that you can also use windows shortcuts to the files instead of copying them.

You can (or could - I have not done so for a long time) ***** and drop mp3 files on the iStripper music tab rather than having to find the folder itself - when I did this it created shortcuts rather than copying the mp3s. One thing I noticed when I did this with mp3s located on an external disk is that those shortcuts would be deleted if I started iStripper without that external disk being mounted - which was annoying as I then had to copy them back again and which is why i now copy the mp3s rather than use shortcuts. It has been a long time since I tried any of this so perhaps things are slightly different now.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !