Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Retired Cards Question!

Forum / New users corner

Sn00pY336
Joined in Jan 2010

13 post(s)
August 7, 2020 (edited)
Hi,

I have a question, can retired cards still get purchased in any form?

for example, I think i got all cards of Miss Roxx, except 2.
could i still get those 2 cards added to my account and u take the full price of me?

edit : yes i understand u removed cards from your site to keep the newest ones up, but
could they be obtained for people who'd want them, cause there obviously still on your server.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 post(s)
August 7, 2020 (edited)
Hi,

I have a question, can retired cards still get purchased in any form?

for example, I think i got all cards of Miss Roxx, except 2.
could i still get those 2 cards added to my account and u take the full price of me?

edit : yes i understand u removed cards from your site to keep the newest ones up, but
could they be obtained for people who'd want them, cause there obviously still on your server.

Shoet answer............No

Cards that have been removed from the store can not be purchased by anyone, as those models wanted them removed for personal reasons. Totem agreed to remove those cards from the store along with some pictures & videos.

If you have any of those cards, be sure you back them up so you won't lose access to play them. If you do lose access, them you can contact Customer Service for a refund.
Sn00pY336
Joined in Jan 2010

13 post(s)
August 7, 2020
no JayZ..

I am talking about Retired cards. (that totem removed on there own accord)

not cards where the model asked to have them removed.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 post(s)
August 8, 2020
am talking about Retired cards. (that totem removed on there own accord)

Totem has never arbitrarily removed cards.

All of the cards no longer available for sale, have been removed because the performer has requested it.

As the others have said,
No, you can not have cards no longer available for sale in the store added to your collection.

If a member has Purchased the cards Prior to removal, they are allowed to keep the cards already downloaded.
While some of the removed cards, can still be downloaded for members who have purchased them

They may be removed from the download server at anytime without notice.

If you Own, and have already downloaded any of them
Please make your own Backup up of the Entire Models and Data folders
also the Pictures and video clips.

This will be your Only way to recover them, if you experience a data loss.

JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2243 post(s)
August 8, 2020
no JayZ..

I am talking about Retired cards. (that totem removed on there own accord)

not cards where the model asked to have them removed.

@Sn00pY336

Same Answer............No

Miss Roxx requested that her cards be removed & Totem accepted. The only cards that were "retired" were cards for the earier versions of the software before 2007. Although they "brought back" some old cards from previous versions of the software for the "classic" cards (which have a low resolution) mostly for collectors.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !