Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 19, 2020
As in Thank God Tomorrow's Friday.

I wonder who our three new girls will be and whether we are going to get a new competition / special offer?

We must be getting closer to seeing the new Belka card and then there's the mouthwatering prospect of the XXX card from Elis.

😀
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Well - that was not expected!

We got three girls but only two cards. Still - the duo card will give something to all the people who like shaved / trimmed, big / small tits, tattoos etc.

Unfortunately I don't like the duo cards so I'll just have to make do with our Eva. Not a bad life.

😊
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

715 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I figure we will find out soon why only 2 cards today, but I agree that it's a very good offer for a Friday nonetheless :)
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
An old saw (in German):

Einem jedem recht getan,
ist 'ne Kunst, die niemand kann.

A try to translate in English:

To do one everyone properly,
is an art, that can nobody.

Simply let the Totem team do their business.
About the duo's: I only buy them if both girls have XXX-cards in my collection. It's easy.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
March 20, 2020
@Arsena
Einem jedem recht getan, ist 'ne Kunst, die niemand kann.

Ja ... Seufz aber man muss es auch nicht jedem Recht machen :-)

Oder auch, es ist die Kunst sich an dem zu Erfreuen was man hat und nicht auf das zu Hoffen was man am Ende nicht bekommt.

Or also, it is the art to enjoy what you have and not to hope for what you don't get in the end.

A try to translate in English:

Ich verlinke Dir mal Deepl, Just in case ;-)

https://www.deepl.com/translator

DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
March 20, 2020
It's called they haven't thrown the ''bait'' machine out yet....INCOMEING !
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

715 post(s)
March 20, 2020
And now we know :) You gotta gamble for the last card ;/
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
The third girl finally appeared - the gorgeous (and very colourful) Sophie Ink.

And though it's a bugger that the latest Stacy Cruz is trapped behind a paywall, there are 4 more cards scheduled from her. To date Totem have not put more than one card per girl behind the wall.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
The TGIF thread has now been locked so please feel free to post here.

I thought I'd have a dabble on the game - allow myself two goes for 40 credits (after all it's only around $4 and as I'm stuck at home for 12 weeks I'll save more than that on Costa coffees).

On the second go I won 100 credits so, investing that back in (net spend therefore was zero) I have won 6 cards including 1 Avery and 2 Alexa Thomas and a duo including Natali Gold. That has got me nearer my Double Diamond - and I will just wait for the othe Stacy Cruz releases.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

715 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I made a similar choice and spent the last of my credits - 60 - on a couple games. Got literally nothing in return and reinforced my positio not to participate in these crappy games after my next credit purchase.

Should've bought Eva instead :)
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

982 post(s)
March 20, 2020
As a long time member I dare to give advice to the company.
I simply don't play gamble games anymore, so there is no problem with me.
But in these quarantine times, generally speaking, people obviously tends - and will tend more and more - to be more angry and susceptible than usual.
My advice is not to pushing too much, during these times, on gamble games and exclusive cards, which have always been controversial among users. Not so few people could get really angry this time, even with few or no reasons, and stop using this software.
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2237 post(s)
March 20, 2020
To date Totem have not put more than one card per girl behind the wall.

Jia Lissa has 2 cards behind the paywall...........
Oberamtsrat13
Joined in Oct 2008

37 post(s)
March 20, 2020
As a long time member I dare to give advice to the company.
I simply don't play gamble games anymore, so there is no problem with me.
But in these quarantine times, generally speaking, people obviously tends - and will tend more and more - to be more angry and susceptible than usual.
My advice is not to pushing too much, during these times, on gamble games and exclusive cards, which have always been controversial among users. Not so few people could get really angry this time, even with few or no reasons, and stop using this software.

I agree in general and especially in these times! I believe that Totem's policy with the gaming and the Special Event Cards is a ***** - especially for long time members and collectors - I wrote this in the forum for several times!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !