Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

To those like me who want to be able to buy special event cards (À ceux qui comme moi veulent pouvoir acheter les carte...

Forum / Everything about iStripper

ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
September 22, 2019 (edited)
To those like me who want to be able to buy special event cards

Hello

It is very rare that I ***** or express my displeasure on this forum. In fact, I don't think I've ever done it before. It is not cheerfulness of heart that I do today.

It is Totem's policies regarding the possibility of buying at a higher price, for those who own the whole collection, that obliges me to do so.

Know that first I wrote a post, to denounce this situation to Céline.

I was refused a refusal to have this card purchased for the sake of fairness.

The problem is that true fairness would have been to allow everyone to be able to acquire Melena Tara Rya's card.

I do not know what it will take, to make totem understand, that they are wrong with their policy, which makes that with their games and contests (which by the way are not fun at all) , they can make spend a large sum, without being certai n to acquire these types of cards.

For my part, being a collector and preferring to buy (knowing in advance the price paid), rather than participating in hazard games, I am very frustrated by this way of doing things.

As I will probably never own this card. I have unfortunately stopped buying cards since Melena Tara Rya's card.

I have been asking for the intervention of the manager to resolve this conflict since Friday. No response from Celine.

If nothing changes, I will unfortunately have to stop shopping with Totem. It is not cheerfulness of heart that I will make this decision, but being customer and customer always being right, until proven otherwise, I will use the right that belongs to me as a buyer and consumer to make Totem understand reason.

I have 1600.35 credits left. I've bought for $5327.44 (Can) so far. And this with the extra cost for the exchange rate, because Canadian money is not worth much compared to the U.S. dollar or the Euro.

It is possible that for Totem a customer like me has been quite paid and that I would just be another lost customer, among so many others and that it does not matter to them, since other new customers will be added in the future? I hope I'm wrong.

In the hope that Totem will understand the message, by being loyal to its best customers, and finally allow the purchase of these special event cards. We don't ask for gifts. We just want to be able to own those cards.

Thank you for your attention.

À ceux qui comme moi veulent pouvoir acheter les cartes évènements spéciaux

Bonjour,

Il est très rare que je me plaint ou manifeste mon mécontentement sur ce forum. D'ailleurs je crois ne jamais l'avoir fait auparavant. Ce n'est pas de gaieté de coeur que je le fait aujourd'hui.

Ce sont les politiques de Totem concernant la possibilité d'acheter à un prix plus élevé, pour ceux qui possèdent toute la collection, qui m'y oblige.

Sachez que premièrement j'ai rédigé un billet, pour dénoncer cette situation auprès de Céline.

Je me suis heurté à un refus que cette carte puisse être acheté par soucis d'équité.

Le problème c'est que la vraie équité aurait été de permettre à tout le monde de pouvoir aquérir la carte de Melena Tara Rya.

Je ne sais pas ce que cela va prendre, pour faire comprendre à Totem, qu'ils font fausse route avec leur politique, qui fait qu'avec leur jeux et concours (qui en passant ne sont pas amusant du tout) , ils peuvent faire dépenser une forte somme, sans pour autant être certain d'aquérir ce genre de cartes.

Pour ma part, étant un collectionneur et préférant acheter (en sachant à l'avance le prix payé), plutôt que de participer à des jeux de hazard, je suis très frustré par cette façon de faire.

Comme je ne posséderai probablement jamais cette carte. J'ai malheureusement cessé depuis la carte de Melena Tara Rya d'acheter des cartes.

Cela fait depuis vendredi, que je demande l'intervention du manager pour résoudre ce conflit. Aucune réponse de Céline.

Si rien ne change, je vais malheureusement devoir cessé mes achats auprès de Totem. Ce n'est pas de gaieté de coeur que je vais prendre cette décision, mais étant client et le client ayant toujours raison, jusqu'à preuve du contraire, je vais utilisé le droit qui me revient en tant qu'acheteur et consommateur pour faire comprendre raison à Totem.

Il me reste 1600.35 crédits. J'ai acheté pour $5327.44 (Can) jusqu'à ce jour. Et ce avec le surcoût pour le taux de change, car l'argent canadien ne vaut pas grand chose comparativement au dollar américain ou l'Euro.

Il est possible que pour Totem un client comme moi a été assez payant et que je serait juste un autre client perdu, parmis tant d'autres et que ce n'est pas grave pour eux, vu que d'autres nouveaux client vont s'ajouter dans le futur ? J'espère me tromper.

Dans l'espoir que Totem va comprendre le message, en étant loyal envers ses meilleurs clients, et permettre enfin l'achat de ces cartes...
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
September 22, 2019
Well said @ComteDracula

And to show my support, I will no longer buy any card until you start buying again. So this embargo starts and ends with you !!
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
September 22, 2019
Keep us updated on any manager discussions
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
September 23, 2019
@ComteDracula, The union is strong in these cases. Yesterday I expressed it and I joined the crusade "I DO NOT BUY MORE, UNTIL THIS CHANGES"
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 23, 2019 (edited)
It is possible that for Totem a customer like me has been quite paid and that I would just be another lost customer, among so many others and that it does not matter to them, since other new customers will be added in the future? I hope I'm wrong.

Nicely written essay @ComteDracula. Unfortunately, the paragraph that I have quoted here is far too true. @Rex himself stated many years ago that 50% of their revenues comes from the newer customers, and the rest comes from the large collection holders. Those numbers may have changed since he wrote that back in 2012 in favour of the income from the new customers.

I am just putting my two cents, oh wait, I'm in Canada and there are no pennies, so I am putting my nickel in for support of your boycott before any of the trained seals in the readership declare that the silent majority of customer who do not participate in this forum are in unspoken favour of Totem's current practices.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
September 23, 2019
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
September 23, 2019
trained seals 😂
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
September 23, 2019
If someone else wants the avatar ...
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1028 post(s)
September 23, 2019
👍
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
September 23, 2019
@Chicsans ,

I'll let you come to your own conclusions, if Totem doesn't take into account the opinions of its best customers.

On the other hand, in my humble opinion, this gives a bad signal, which goes in the direction that Totem does not deserve our money.

New customers will eventually understand, too, after investing so much money.

This will not solve the frustrations to come with the release of new special event cards, under the same conditions where the purchase will be impossible.

And we will see another procession of people ***** about the existence of these cards, with no solution to be certain to acquire them in the end.

We need a clear signal that for many of us this situation is *****.

@Chicsans ,

Je vous laisse arriver à vos propres conclusions, si Totem ne tient pas compte de l'avis de ses meilleurs clients.

Par contre à mon humble avis, cela donne un mauvais signal, qui va dans la direction que Totem ne mérite pas notre argent.

Les nouveaux clients vont bien finir par comprendre eux aussi, après avoir investi autant d'argent.

Cela ne règlera en rien les frustrations à venir avec la sortie de nouvelles cartes évènements spéciaux, dans ces mêmes conditions où l'achat sera impossible.

Et on va voir encore un cortège de gens se plaindre de l'existence de ces cartes, avec aucune solution d'être certain de les acquérir au final.

Il faut un signal clair, que pour beaucoup d'entre nous, cette situation est inacceptable.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
@ComteDracula ,

And I will come to my own conclusions.

But before I do so, I will question just who those best customers actually are. In my opinion, and it is MY opinion only, the best customers are NOT those with the most cards in their collection, but are the people that BUY the most cards at any given time or who are able to buy multiple cards at once.

The high collection holders are faithful customers that will buy one card every day, or will buy the newest card when it is released.

The best customers are those that buy multiple cards daily. They spend more money.

But this is not the point of the discussion. Unobtainable special event cards are the reason for this thread. In most cases, I do not have a problem with the special cards IF they are obtainable by following a clearly defined path - be that pre-ordering a month's cards, following timed steps such as last year's Black Friday special event card, or buying an 'advent calendar'.

I do have a problem with these cards being only available in a game of chance. That is just plain wrong, and that is an issue that needs to be addressed. I won't say how many scratch cards I paid for to NOT get this latest special event card.

@ComteDracula,

Et je vais arriver à mes propres conclusions.

Mais avant cela, je vais me demander qui sont ces meilleurs clients. Selon moi, et c’est uniquement mon opinion, les meilleurs clients ne sont PAS ceux qui ont le plus de cartes dans leur collection, mais ceux qui achètent le plus de cartes à la fois ou qui sont en mesure d’acheter plusieurs cartes à la fois.

Les grands détenteurs de collection sont des clients fidèles qui achèteront une carte tous les jours ou qui achètera la carte la plus récente lors de sa sortie.

Les meilleurs clients sont ceux qui achètent plusieurs cartes quotidiennement. Ils dépensent plus d'argent.

Mais ce n'est pas le sujet de la discussion. Les cartes d’événements spéciaux impossibles à obtenir sont la raison de ce fil de discussion. Dans la plupart des cas, les cartes spéciales ne me posent pas de problème SI elles peuvent être obtenues en suivant un chemin clairement défini - que vous commandiez à l'avance des cartes pour un mois, en suivant des étapes programmées telles que la carte d'événement spécial Black Friday de l'*****ée dernière, ou en achetant un 'calendrier de l'Avent'.

J'ai un problème avec ces cartes étant uniquement disponibles dans un jeu de hasard. C'est tout simplement faux, et c'est un problème qui doit être résolu. Je ne dirai pas combien de cartes à gratter que j'ai payées pour NE PAS obtenir cette dernière carte d'événement spécial.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
Here's a Question.
If a member has a full Collection. Call them a Whale .
How Much Does that Whale Spend in a Year to buy every card released that year?

Also,

Totem pays out 60% to their Affiliates and Only keeps 40% for the Business
how much does The Business keep a year from one of us Whales ?

and How Many Whales are there?

You Might be very surprised if you answer these questions...

you don't need to post the numbers here..
Just do it for your own knowledge...
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
September 23, 2019
@ComteDracula ,

Unobtainable special event cards are the reason for this thread. In most cases, I do not have a problem with the special cards IF they are obtainable by following a clearly defined path - be that pre-ordering a month's cards, following timed steps such as last year's Black Friday special event card, or buying an 'advent calendar'.

I do have a problem with these cards being only available in a game of chance. That is just plain wrong, and that is an issue that needs to be addressed. I won't say how many scratch cards I paid for to NOT get this latest special event card.

@ComteDracula,

Les cartes d’événements spéciaux impossibles à obtenir sont la raison de ce fil de discussion. Dans la plupart des cas, les cartes spéciales ne me posent pas de problème SI elles peuvent être obtenues en suivant un chemin clairement défini - que vous commandiez à l'avance des cartes pour un mois, en suivant des étapes programmées telles que la carte d'événement spécial Black Friday de l'*****ée dernière, ou en achetant un 'calendrier de l'Avent'.

J'ai un problème avec ces cartes étant uniquement disponibles dans un jeu de hasard. C'est tout simplement faux, et c'est un problème qui doit être résolu. Je ne dirai pas combien de cartes à gratter que j'ai payées pour NE PAS obtenir cette dernière carte d'événement spécial.

@Chicsans ,

Let's leave aside the notion of a better customer.

I agree with you that the problem is more with special event cards, which have no definite path to acquiring them, and which leads people to spend a lot of credit without being sure that they will get the card.

I personally prefer when we are offered the card to the purchase of all the cards of the next month, or the purchase of the calendar of the Front.

On the other hand this unfortunately prevents people who do not want to buy cards blind, to have access to the purchase of these cards special events.

In fact, if Totem is doing this to get more money, why doesn't it just increase the cost of buying cards per unit a little?

Personally I'm against hazard games.

Don't be shy about telling us what it cost you to try to get Melena Tara Rya's card. This will show us even more concretely the absurdity of the situation.

Because the problem is not what people wanted to do to acquire this card, but this "cul-de-sac" in which Totem leads its customers.

@Chicsans ,

Laissons de côté la notion de meilleur clients.

Je suis d'accord avec vous, pour dire que le problème vient plus des cartes évènements spéciaux, qui n'ont pas de chemin défini pour en faire l'acquisition, et qui ammène les gens à dépenser beaucoup de crédits sans être certain au final d'obtenir la carte.

Je préfère personnellement lorsqu'on nous propose la carte à l'achat de toutes les cartes du prochain mois, ou l'achat du calendrier de l'Avant.

D'autres part cela empêche malheureusement les personnes qui ne veulent pas acheter des cartes à l'aveugle, d'avoir accès à l'achat de ces cartes évènements spéciaux..

Dans les faits, si Totem fait cela pour avoir plus d'argent, pourquoi n'augmente t-il tout simplement pas un peu le coût d'achat des cartes à l'unité ?

Personnellement je suis contre les jeux de hazard.

Ne vous gênez surtout pas pour nous dire ce que celà vous a coûté pour essayer d'obtenir la carte de Melena Tara Rya. Cela va nous démontrer encore plus concrètement l'absurdité de la situation.

Car le problème n'est pas ce que les gens ont voulu faire pour acquérir cette carte, mais ce "cul-de-sac", dans lequel Totem conduit ses clients.
Caskstrength
Joined in Aug 2018

7 post(s)
September 23, 2019
I do agree with you Comte Dracula.

I am really frustrated not to have had any opportunity to acquire this card, Especially so, that I stupidly tried 😒. After spending a good bit of credits on these scratch cards I eventually managed to win a special event card, but not Melena's. A mistake I won't be doing again.

In the past special cards were not left to lottery as mentioned hereabove. I had no problems with that either, as the choice was yours. There was a price that you could be happy to pay or not to get the desired card or not.

Eventhough I've only been a "real" custommer for a year, I can remember the first TGIF I saw was a fixed percentage off on all cards of all the girls in a certain category (Redhead in this case). I have the feeling that I missed the good days of iStripper... As much as I enjoy(ed) iStripper, I am now considering other alternatives,

Here's a Question.
If a member has a full Collection. Call them a Whale .
How Much Does that Whale Spend in a Year to buy every card released that year?

Also,

Totem pays out 60% to their Affiliates and Only keeps 40% for the Business
how much does The Business keep a year from one of us Whales ?

and How Many Whales are there?

You Might be very surprised if you answer these questions...

you don't need to post the numbers here..
Just do it for your own knowledge...

Wyldanimal,

I believe that for once, no one is discussing profits. From my part I don't feel like I have received the opportunity to acqure a card I really wanted. Maybe after I spend 2,000 credits on scratch cards I'll eventually have it, maybe not. And it is not an amount of money I am ready to spend for a single card.

I am not affiliated to anyone and the money I spend buying credits all go to Totem, I am totally fine with that as it is a choice I make everytime I buy credit.

This is just the opinion of a relatively new custommer...
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
@Wyldanimal ,

With all due respect, don't compare me to a whale.

It makes me want to go off even more.

On the other hand, I know you are doing it for informational purposes. In that sense, I do not hold it against you.

The issue of affiliation is Totem's problem and its main concern should be to listen and satisfy its customers. As any good company should do.

In terms of cost, I have given an answer above to this problem, which Totem might consider.

@Wyldanimal ,

En tout respect, ne me comparez surtout pas à une baleine.

Cela me donne encore plus le goût de prendre le large.

D'autre part, je sais que vous le faite à titre informatif. En ce sens, je ne vous en tient pas rigueur.

La question de l'affiliation est le problème de Totem et sa préoccupation principale devrait d'être à l'écoute et satisfaire ses clients. Comme toute bonne entreprise se doit de faire.

Pour ce qui est du coût, j'ai donné une réponse plus haut à ce problème, que Totem pourrait envisager.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
Don't be shy about telling us what it cost you to try to get Melena Tara Rya's card. This will show us even more concretely the absurdity of the situation.

@ComteDracula ,

I paid for 1,000 scratch cards. That is 10,000 credits.

J'ai payé 1000 cartes à gratter. C'est 10 000 credits

Totem is laughing all the way to the bank, saying "A fool and her money are soon parted."

Totem rigole jusqu'à la banque en se disant "Un imbécile et son argent sont bientôt séparés."
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
Thank you very much @Chicsans of the info.

I find it awful for you, and on top of what you say, you have not managed to get the card of Melena Tara Rya.

Totem should refund some of that amount.

If others want to tell us how much this "supposed game" cost them to get Melena Tara Rya's card, please let us know.

Merci beaucoup @Chicsans de l'info.

Je trouve cela affreux pour vous, et en plus d'après ce que vous dites, vous n'avez pas réussis à avoir la carte de Melena Tara Rya.

Totem devrait vous rembourser une partie de cette somme.

Si d'autres ont le désir de nous dire combien ce "supposé jeu" leur a coûté pour obtenir la carte de Melena Tara Rya, merci de nous en faire part.
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 post(s)
WOW! That’s insane!! And here I quit after only giving up 10 of my precious credits. Money is a little tight in my neck of the woods. I did not play last week’s game but gave it a shot this recent game for a crack at Melena’s Card
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 23, 2019
@Nebal ,

You won't get Melena's card in this weeks slot machine game.

As for the other thing, well, it was a rainy day and I didn't have much else to do. I suppose I could have spent the money on shoes. A girl can't have too many pairs of shoes.

Or maybe I should have put it towards breast implants.
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 post(s)
Not knocking you Chicsans for trying, the system sucks. Wow I have to pay better attention to details, I thought this game I had a chance at one of those off limits cards. Too much vodka lol
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
Thanks, @Nebal, the system does suck. But what's done is done.

I really think, though, that some kind of safeguard should be built into these gaming things. Something more than the 'Know your limit, Stay within it' approach.

And I did stay within my limit
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
September 23, 2019
There you go again @Chicsans you don't want the games but at the same time you want safeguards for the games?

I thought you tapped out during the auto update fiasco?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 23, 2019
If others want to tell us how much this "supposed game" cost them to get Melena Tara Rya's card, please let us know.

About 90 credits. Certainly this was quite a bit more than I would have liked to pay, but not too unreasonable.
drummerderek
Joined in Oct 2008

1 post(s)
September 23, 2019
I quite agree, and I'm prepared to join your boycott as well.

I can't even find out what happened to the "joker" cards - no mention of these anywhere I can find....

If you could buy these jokers for 50 cr, that might resolve the issue though.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 post(s)
September 23, 2019
I thought you tapped out during the auto update fiasco?

@Ironman79 ,

Sorry to disappoint.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
September 23, 2019
@Caskstrength
I believe that for once, no one is discussing profits.

There is a difference to being a Faithful customer and being a Best customer..

In the Post above mine

@Chicsans
is spot on with this gem.

The high collection holders are faithful customers that will buy one card every day, or will buy the newest card when it is released.

The best customers are those that buy multiple cards daily. They spend more money.

So I was posing the questions, so each member could evaluate,
the difference.

I think the answer you get from my questions will surprise many..

I doubt, that Totem looks at it this way..
Totem Values all of it's members, and that Shows in the rewards system they have put in place.

SittingDuck
Joined in Aug 2017

60 post(s)
The gambling games are just pure greed by totem. It's very predatory. For the most part, I like the service that totem provides, but this part of their business I cannot condone.

If they want to make these particular cards special, I think it would be completely acceptable to increase the price to some absurd amount as an alternative. Could be 500 credits for one card, but at least you are guaranteed to get it and not throw your money down the drain just for the possibility.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 23, 2019
The gambling games are just pure greed by totem.

As is the normal selling of cards.
SittingDuck
Joined in Aug 2017

60 post(s)
September 23, 2019
The gambling games are just pure greed by totem.As is the normal selling of cards.
Are you trying to say they should give us the cards for free? Or are you saying the cards are too expensive?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
Are you trying to say they should give us the cards for free? Or are you saying the cards are too expensive?

No, I am saying that both the games and the normal selling of cards are both intended to produce a profit. Totem is not a charity.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !