Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
April 24, 2018
Could you provide any links to posts, made in the time period you mentioned, where a team member mentioned that they've been wanting to drop down to 5 cards per week ?

I don't recall them saying that and would like to see where they did.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
April 25, 2018 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/39208/1?post=576892
Everything about iStripper / Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!
Dear members, This beginning of the week was for the least trying! We had to face a ***** event : A fire in our production studio! (as you can see on the picture, it's a mess... and in case you're won...
it is in @kaiju first post of this thread.

3/ But we need time to rebuild a minimal dressing room (among others) , which is why we need to slow down the pace of new releases, from 7 to 5 per week (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday).

Edit: To clarify.
This was the only time in recent years, a Team Member had posted about a reduction from 7 to 5 cards per week.
and it was only because of the fire in the studio.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

408 post(s)
April 25, 2018
@team, can you provide us a rough estimate on how long before we can start seeing the regular 7 cards a week? :D
Is it days, weeks or months?

We should go back to 7 new releases starting next week.

Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 post(s)
April 25, 2018
That's an amazing achievement!
VirtualPad
Joined in Sep 2007

57 post(s)
April 25, 2018 (edited)
Yes, in fact I'm reviewing the very first card that is filmed in the new temporary backup studio that they are using right now. As I'm reviewing it, I think they've done an amazing job in such little time.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 post(s)
April 25, 2018
👍👍👍
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
April 25, 2018
@team, can you provide us a rough estimate on how long before we can start seeing the regular 7 cards a week? :D
Is it days, weeks or months?

Great, thanks @kaiju! Can't wait. :D
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
April 25, 2018
@kaiju

Amazing transformation in such a short time.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4491 post(s)
April 25, 2018
Great new 👍
And what about the repair of the main studio ?
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
Effectivement, c'est une catastrophe pour le business, mais heureusement personne n'a été blessé et j'en suis très heureux pour l'équipe et le modèle qui était avec vous. J'espère que vous êtes bien assurés.

Pour la production de shows, pas de problèmes, je suis patient par nature (et je pense que beaucoup d'entre nous le sont aussi) donc faites ce qu'il faut pour retrouver un studio opérationnel et la suite viendra d'elle même.

Encore une fois, je suis avec vous par la pensée et je vous souhaite bon courage pour revenir bientôt. Comme dit l'adage : ce qui ne me tue pas me rend plus fort 😉
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
@kaiju

Amazing transformation in such a short time.
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
Would customers be o.k if they never went back to 7 a week? I think we need to brace ourselves. They have wanted to drop back to 5 a week for a few years now. This set- back gives them that opportunity. It is just how business goes.
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
Would customers be o.k if they never went back to 7 a week? I think we need to brace ourselves. They have wanted to drop back to 5 a week for a few years now. This set- back gives them that opportunity. It is just how business goes.
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
Yes, in fact I'm reviewing the very first card that is filmed in the new temporary backup studio that they are using right now. As I'm reviewing it, I think they've done an amazing job in such little time.
1977pilz
Joined in Apr 2018

8 post(s)
April 25, 2018
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
April 25, 2018
@1977pilz

Welcome to the iStripper community

Please figure out how to post a for real comment before proceeding any further
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
April 26, 2018
@1977pilz

Please watch..

Bitte hinschauen

http://www.deskbabes.net/videos/How_to_Post.mp4
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
April 26, 2018
Being technically illiterate myself, I found that explanation extremely enlightening..............personally, I just use speech marks, and copy and paste..........because I find the whole quote thingy a ***** in the backside, in general, and provides yet another outlet for folk like 1977pilz to extract the urine...............😕
DaveRudabaugh
Joined in Sep 2015

1 post(s)
April 26, 2018
You guys are on fire? Sales are going awesome i bet. Guess the margin is high on those cards :)

But sorry to hear. Hope everything is alright now and back to normal?
dy693927he
Joined in Oct 2007

27 post(s)
April 26, 2018
Nice recovery!
kenfalko
Joined in Mar 2014

7 post(s)
June 20, 2021
forza ragazzi

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !