Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
April 4, 2018
How bad is the damage? Are the recent photo/video shoots stored in the cloud?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
April 4, 2018
That sucks big time. The important thing is that everyone is fine.

Could turn it around and make it a good thing. It provides an opportunity to start from scratch, design a new studio and maybe make some improvements you've been wanting to make.

If I was anywhere near you, I'd help with the remodel and make sure your A/C is working well enough to hang meat in there
😜
👍

I'm curious if it happened while you were working or if it was after hours though
Serge257
Joined in Mar 2016

81 post(s)
April 4, 2018 (edited)
Most important is that no body was *****.

I'm ready to paint my garage in white, green wall in behing the table and everything else needed.
Then you bring the models for shooting and take all needed time to fix your own studio.

Just trying to help...
😊
aries25
Joined in Apr 2011

16 post(s)
April 4, 2018
Glad no one was *****. Hope you can get everything up and running again soon. No worries about cutting back. I for one am not going anywhere. Suggestion: When main studio is back in full operation, call the first card released Phoenix.
Moritz89
Joined in Aug 2013

50 post(s)
April 4, 2018
Damnit, I was looking forward to some of the future cards but ofcourse that's not the most important thing here. Glad to hear no one got ***** and that the fire got under control in time.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1236 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Je vous souhaite bon courage et bonne chance dans cette épreuve.
MikhaelTheBlack
Joined in Jan 2011

2 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Most unfortunate. Blessed be, mes amis. Bon courage in the rebuild. "Out of the ashes, beauty will rise."
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 post(s)
April 5, 2018 (edited)
There is a way we could help; Crowdfund a rebuild... you've got enough fans here! ;)
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Crowdfund is nice and I would probably donate a little something but how about this:

Buy more credits early!

That helps their bank account now and gets us more cards later on...

Win/Win from my point of view.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Glad to hear no one was *****.

I'm here for the long-haul. Looking forward to a better future once the studio is repaired.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Vaya siento mucho lo que a pasado, gracias a que nadie a resultado herido, animo chicos/as 👍
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 post(s)
April 5, 2018
suerte que todo os valla bien, y animo💗👌👍
EndOfLine
Joined in Jul 2016

46 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Yikes that's scary! Hope you get it all sorted!
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
April 5, 2018
@Kaiju & @Team,
So glad no one was injured. Community is behind you 100% during this difficult time. Believe it !!
Hope the blaze was limited to just one area as there must have been many textiles for sound and light management there, not to mention expensive equipment & storage.
I have been through fires aftermaths myself and getting rid of the burnt smell during renovations can be a challenge in itself.
Smooth passage with insurances, staff morale, transition costs, redesign & I am confident Totem will come out brighter and better in the long run as they do in all their challenges. Best of luck in all things subsequently. !!
manic57
Joined in Nov 2007

22 post(s)
April 5, 2018
It's always a relief when no one gets ***** when these awful things happen. Take your time, don't stress, cause we will all be here when you are fully back on deck. 😢 👍 😀
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
April 5, 2018 (edited)
@Team , just a thought on redesign...
An opportunity to install a rotating floor or table in the chroma-key room does come to mind here..hehe 😎
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 post(s)
April 5, 2018
@wyldanimal

I sent you a P.M. concerning this thread.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1027 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Re: Buy more credits early! w/ bonus.

I like this idea. I'd be willing to buy $100-200 in credits tomorrow if there was a discount offered.
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
April 5, 2018
/hugs
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

690 post(s)
April 5, 2018
I only just read this terrible news and I am so glad no-one was injured.
Your fanbase is strong and will be here to support you.
I am glad you are rebuilding and not closing.
Titanium25
Joined in Dec 2007

16 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Well, nobody was ***** and you (hopefully) have insurance, so look on the bright side! It gives you a chance to do a totally new studio. Maybe a little built-in pool/tub thing the girls can splash around in, or integrated sound system for much better audio. I'm sure there are milllions of great ideas!
mcallisterbr
Joined in Jun 2009

4 post(s)
April 5, 2018
OMG!!!!! That sucks Big Time..... But I know how it is I had a electrical fire in our attic and half of are house had no power for about a mouth I had to rewire it myself but now I know it wired right this time......That was some super hot days and some really long nights......

Do you know what started the fire in the studio????😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱
GlassLight
Joined in Jul 2017

8 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Oh glad no one is ***** but sad this will mean delays. I'm waiting for a Moon card to come out I think it is called "class action"
Titi47
Joined in Mar 2009

22 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Amigos de iStripper. Les deseo pronta recuperación y restauración de todas las cosas que fueron dañadas. Y resurjan con más animo, calidad y empeño. Saludos.
Mr702
Joined in Dec 2016

16 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Damn, good luck guys, best wishes.
w00denTar
Joined in Dec 2011

22 post(s)
April 5, 2018
I'm glad no one was *****. Hoping you folks are able to get everything all fixed up. Good luck.
Virt4B
Joined in Aug 2008

454 post(s)
April 5, 2018
very good to hear that no one was *****

I hope for your business that you are well insured

good luck
;)
BJlover
Joined in Apr 2014

231 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Very glad to know that no one was injured.
Take all the time you need and take care for yourself.
Have a big hug from Italy!
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 post(s)
April 5, 2018
glad no one was ***** :) at least there was a backup plan in place. Hope things get better soon.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

408 post(s)
April 5, 2018
Thank you for your support guys, I expected no less from you! It is heartwarming!

Count on us to keep you informed.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !