Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Full SCREEN problems

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Richie94
Joined in Nov 2015

89 post(s)
December 20, 2017 (edited)
how come when i right click on a girl, thats already performing, and i launch Full screen. it NEVER PLAYS ALL CLIPS ?!?!?!

it plays the card for a couple of minutes then changes card :/

on my settings on full screen i have it on "all clips" for show duration..

please help

i also have all 20 scenes activated

some cards dont even do full screen...
littleEvilMe
Joined in Oct 2015

42 post(s)
December 20, 2017
At a guess i would say it is because, the full screen scene itself does not allow all clip types (table, top, cage etc) to be played. To fix that you would need to open up the scn file for the particular scene you want to use (open it in notepad) and then edit the coding so that no particular clip type is denied or that it does not only allow a particular clip type.

so what you are looking for is something that looks like this (i have used the floating lenses scene as an example but the wording on different scence might be slightly different)

clip {
id: MyClip
deny: pole, top
}

all you need to do is delete the line that says deny: pole, top

then save the file.

This lifts any restrictions that were in place and you should be able to play any clips you like in this scene ( however i would leave deny: top in there as the posistioning for these clips are massively different to say a pole scene or standing scene so allowing a top clip (swing) to play on a scene that was made for a pole clip is not going to look good)

if you dont want to ruin the origianl scene just save the edited file under a new name, and then you will be able to keep both versions.

The restrictions that are written in a part of the scn file trump everything else, so unless you do this, then you will never be able to play all clip types with that scene even if you have all clips selected in the settings.

hopw that helps

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@Ritchie,
I would just add to that...
If you are going to change the name of a .scn file to save it as a copy
make the -Mod name changes from the beginning of the file name..not the end
or you will not find it so readily amongst a mass of other scenes.
the labelling Totem uses does not word wrap the file name, it
truncates it to about first 30 characters incl spaces..
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
settings/ fullscreen/ "minimum delay between scenes" from the tooltip it sounds like it just changes the background and/or the scene, however it also changes the girl. Set it to ~30 mins to see all a girls clips as well as make the alterations to the .scn file.
Richie94
Joined in Nov 2015

89 post(s)
December 20, 2017
thanks! @Everthangforever & @Z22

i will try it tonight when i get home and see if it worked 😎
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@Ritchie
If you are going to change the name of a .scn file to save it as a copy
make the -Mod name changes from the beginning of the file name..not the end

oops.. i meant ..if you're going to SAVE the name of a .scn file...
If you just edit to different the name in file manager, then ofc you will lose the original..and after a while, end up with a heap of legacy redundant cache files.
Not really a tech problem ~ just a tad messy to look through later.
Have great fun experimenting with changes 😎

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !