Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Wishlist cards are linked online?

Forum / New users corner

pitoloko
Joined in Jul 2008

4 post(s)
August 10, 2017
Hi. I'm not a new user but has been past too much years since the last time I reinstalled VGHD... sorry I mean iStripper. So this is my question:

The wishlist is permanently linked to my user account on Totem servers, or on the other hand maybe it is just a kind of temporal database (that will reside only in my PC) created by the iStripper client software?. Same question using other words: If some day I decide to perform a clean reinstallation of the iStripper client in my PC, I will lose my previously saved wishlist?.

Thankyou guys in advance for clarify my question.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 post(s)
August 10, 2017
As I know, there is a file named wishes.dat in the Data directory of iStripper. If you backup this file before the clean install and copy it after the reinstallation, you should recover your wishlist.
Kayns
TEAM
Joined in Jun 2016

37 post(s)
August 10, 2017 (edited)
Hi @pitoloko, we are glad you're back.

Don't worry, if you uninstall iStripper, your wishlist will still be available when you come back.

I even tried to be sure and my wishlist is still here.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !