Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

A bugged card?

Forum / New users corner

X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 6, 2016
So I was playing my Ally Breelson card, #0123. and I noticed that it only continues to repeat one clip with no sign of changing to another clip. Could the card be bugged or the rng keeps choosing the same clip? But then again it literally played the same clip for about 15mins straight so maybe? At first it was repeating the "greeting" scene with no strip, so disabled it. But then the next clip played (which is the one that has also been repeating and the clip playing as I type this post) and the samething happens and it repeats and doesn;t change to a different clip? is there something wrong with the card?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2438 post(s)
October 6, 2016 (edited)
check whether your Levels of Eroticism are all on or NOT. Thats the most common reason, for what you describe.
X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 7, 2016
I have progressive hotness turned on. All my other cards are just fine except for the one mentioned.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
October 7, 2016
@v24048320 Hello,Please delete the card by clicking on the bin symbol in your collection.Please also delete its files in the 'models' folder
Then click on synchronize with server
Download it again. Let us knwow
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
October 7, 2016
@v2408320

I think you may be experincing the same issue I had. Take a look in the 'Bugs and Fixes' thread, second page, halfway down for a posts I made about playlists where cards get stuck playing one clip over and over again. This plagued me ever since the move from VirtuGirl to iStripper but the most recent update 1.2.132 seems to have solved it, whether intentionally or just as a byproduct of changing something else.

If you haven't already try installing the latest version and see if that fixes it.
X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 7, 2016 (edited)
@Manue I tried what you said, and still experiencing the same problem it just repeats one clip.

@haruchai I was considering it, but I somewhat prefer the current version that I have so I want to hold off doing so until I absolutely need to update.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
October 7, 2016
@v2408320 I believe that you will have to install our new version to fix this issue. Beforehand, Can you please send your vghd.log to [email protected] ?
You will find it in the data folder. Please follow the below path :
C:\Users\PCUSERNAME\AppData\Local\vghd\data
We will get back to you asap
X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 7, 2016
@Manue should I be titling the subject to something specific? or you guys have your own way of distinguishing?
X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 7, 2016 (edited)
@Manue or rather it doesn't seem that I have that folder via that path. I checked and vghd is not a path/folder that i have.

edit: never i found it via another path.
X_true
Joined in Dec 2015

36 post(s)
October 7, 2016
update: I updated istripper to the latest version and the problem was still not fixed. RIP my preferred Istripper UI
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
October 9, 2016
I have tested some cards.

Cards with problem: f0067, f0123, f0124
Card without problem: f0129

In vghd.log not found any problem.

Other cards not testet in this time.
I hope this info will help.

Here are my results:

###

DESKTOP
  • Progressive hotness ACTIVATED

CLIPS
  • Keep playing previewd of purchased cards ACTIVATED

Card f0067 - only this clip again and again
clip #1

Card f0123 - only this clip again and again
clip #1

Card f0124 - only this clip again and again
clip #1

Card f0129 - in 7 min following clips
clip #1
clip #2
clip #3
clip #4

Card f0129 - in 32 min following clips (all clips including demo clips)
clip #1
clip #2
clip #3
clip #4
clip #5
clip #6
clip #7
clip #8
clip #9
clip #10
clip #11

###

DESKTOP
  • Progressive hotness ACTIVATED

CLIPS
  • Keep playing previewd of purchased cards DEACTIVATED

Card f0067 - only this clips again and again
clip #3
clip #4

Card f0123 - only this clip again and again
clip #3

Card f0124 - only this clips again and again
clip #3
clip #4

Card f0129 - in 7 min following clips
clip #3
clip #4
clip #5

Card f0129 - in 15 min following clips
clip #3
clip #4
clip #5
clip #6
clip #7

Card f0129 - in 32 min following clips (all clips without demo clips)
clip #3
clip #4
clip #5
clip #6
clip #7
clip #8
clip #9
clip #10
clip #11
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
October 10, 2016
I've been able to reproduce the problem with f0067, we are investigating. Thx for your effort testing & reporting, we'll keep you posted :)
celine
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 post(s)
October 11, 2016
We have identified the problem, it only happens with xxx shows. We'll release a solution in the next version of our software :) thank you all for reporting !
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 post(s)
October 11, 2016
Thanks for this info.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !