Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

cant recover my account

Forum / New users corner

Orchidin
Joined in May 2016

2 post(s)
September 17, 2016
I forgot my password and now i cant login, i cant contact for help cause its not working on the site
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
September 17, 2016
Try this......

https://www.istripper.com/resetPassword

If that doesn't work for you, you can contact customer service here......

[email protected]
Orchidin
Joined in May 2016

2 post(s)
September 17, 2016
I've tried to reset my password but on step 2 i need a key but it wont send it to my email, I've already tried to contact customer service how long does it usually take to for them to respond ?
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
September 18, 2016
Weekends are not the best times for contacting customer service, and would advise being patient until Monday, but you may get a response just to prove me wrong.....I suggest finding a crossword or something in the meantime...:)
goldiecharleston
Joined in Dec 2008

340 post(s)
September 18, 2016
also, given they are based in France, 4 hours ago it was still past 8pm in the evening there on a Saturday evening. Being a relatively small organisation, they aren't available 24/7

Enjoy the last couple of days of the Paralympics while waiting?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
September 19, 2016
@Orchidin Hi, we have sent you a new pwd. Let us know if you can access your account now.
Lonelyman58
Joined in Feb 2009

1 post(s)
October 8, 2016
Lonelyman58

For some reason IStripper started to request that I enter my password. I enter my password that I thought I had and it keeps saying wrong password. I found the page that lets you change your password so I created a new password and I got an email that it was successfully change so I entering my new password and it stills says wrong password. So now how can I get into the program so I can get the girls on my desktop. Also for some strange reason when ever I type the letter I the password window keeps opening up. It does not mater what program I'm in the window for the password pops up and what ever I am typing goes into the password window and not in t he program I'm writing in. It gets really annoying when I am typing a document or an email. Does anyone know why this is? Oh for some reason when ever I install a new version of IStripper I am not taken to register is it because I'm a long time user?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 post(s)
October 10, 2016
@Lonelyman58 Have you managed to modify your password ? If not, please send an email to [email protected]

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !