Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 7, 2017
The previous post lost four images when I attempted to change one, so here are the missing four (and the fifth is now repeated)
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 7, 2017
The forum software made an even better jop of losing pictures when I attempted to correct its first screw-up, so here are, I hope, the full set for my shader library post.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 7, 2017 (edited)
I just noticed that I had rather garbled he second sentence in my main post regarding my shader library, It should have read

The idea is for me, and hence all of you, to have a set of flexible, mostly small utility shaders that do relatively simple operations, such things as blurring and rippling.

I should also have said thatm although you can't tell from the pictures, the ripples and colour ripples are all moving. The second image shows a set of citcular ripples (or was it a set of spirals, the shader does both) and the fifth shows a mixture of horizontal and vertical ripples
Jplus
Joined in Feb 2013

56 post(s)
January 10, 2017
To TheEmu:
Thanks a lot for support zip file for download.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 21, 2017
I am always curious to see what types of clips each new card includes
without needing looking at the clip list, hence I made this remix set.
Sybil and the previous ~all table clip cards ~ inspired this.
Also thanks to @DrDoom and @Breat44 for code, textures & inspirations.
Hope the 'below 100 cards' (sans cliplist) & other players find it useful.
Extract to ../scenes folder. It is the folder icon at the top of your fullscreen page.
Zipsize = 153 KB

Je suis toujours curieux de voir quels types de clips chaque nouvelle carte comprend
Sans avoir besoin de regarder la liste des clips, donc je fait ce jeu de remix.
Sybil et le précédent ~ toutes les cartes clip 'table' ~ inspiré cela.
Merci aussi à @DrDoom et @Breat44 pour le code textures & inspirations.
Espérons que les members "en dessous de 100 cartes" (sans cliplist) & autres joueurs le trouvent
utile. Extraire le dossier ../scenes. Il s'agit de l'icône de dossier en haut de votre page plein écran.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/+Perforationsclips.zip
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
January 21, 2017
Flash back in my computer
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 25, 2017
European Roulette continues the ET gaming scenes series.
Inspired by the return of Tina Kay who moi somehow fantasized
would look great in an iStripper's croupier's outfit.

My first shot at doing a roulette wheel animation & thus it is relatively simple.
Of course it is not how a real table works (ball should be spinning outside the numbers etc.)
however it is simply as random as iStripper's random selection of open directories can be.
I did not put a floating chips table under the model because peeps may feel too tempted to click on it..;-)>
and that would have ***** the fullscreen spin process.

Feel free to tweek this to refine iStripper EuroRoulette some more. (see discussion in /info folder)
suggestions: could waggle more the conclusion of ball rolls, using easing or some other animation.

Zip extracts to ..scenes/ folder and the scene lives in the same Artshare group as poker.
Zipsize = 3.86 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ArtshareRedRoomRoulette.zip
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
February 27, 2017
A simple scene:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-pGxUq9lQqrbUp1aC1ZWnJEZVk/view?usp=sharing

My W10 do not know what reason can not screenshot. So there is no effect map.

Can only give a background map, please understand.

Look forward to the views of friends.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
February 27, 2017
We are especially grateful to @HombreSinSombra for the flames! The
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
February 27, 2017 (edited)
Wow very interesting use of scale, textures, slow animation & shaders @wangxukkk. Love it lots 😊
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
February 27, 2017
Thank you!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 27, 2017
@wangxukkk - thank you for your recent scene. The overall effect is very different to any that I can recall seeing here previously and that is very much appreciated. As with the cards and models the greater the variety the better.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
February 27, 2017
Thank you!
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
February 27, 2017
I have been trying to use shaders without any real understanding of the subject, so please be kind!
I have been using the technique in the Bikini fullscreen from Totem to ripple some water.
It works OK for the water sprite.
However, I want to put a dancer behind the water and see her reflection in the water also rippled by the shaders.
Again, it works OK, but then I thought the reflection was too powerful - it didn't take into account light absorbsion or scattering -
so I tried to reduce the opacity. This did not work.
Can anyone tell me why, or what I need to do?
This is my code for the reflected ClipSprite:

texture {
id : Refraction
source : Romanesque/images/FashionStage_Water2Bump.png
wrap : repeat
}
clipSprite {
source : GirlFrontArch, 0 // reflection
source : Refraction, 1
pos : 35, -400, 0
standingHeight : 460
scale : -1, -1, 1
shader : fragment, Romanesque/shaders/refraction.fsh
shader : vertex, Romanesque/shaders/refraction.vsh
opacity : 0.05 // does not work!
blend : true
}
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 28, 2017 (edited)
@DrDoom9.

Unfortunately many of the fragment shaders calculate their output (pixel colour) in a way that ignores any color: and opacity: that may have been specified in the .scn file and this is why your opacity: clause has no effect. There are two ways to fix the problem.

Method 1 - Render the affected part of the scene in a framebuffer and then render that framebuffer in the scene using a sprite. The shader is used in the framebuffer and the color: and opacity: clauses in the sprite.

Method 2 - Fix the shader. All fragment shaders should at some point assign a colour to the GLSL variable gl_FragColor. This is usualy the last line of the shader, for example the refraction.fsh shader used in the bikini scene ends with

gl_FragColor = vec4(texColor.rgb , texColor.a );

but no matter where the assignment is done you can modify its effect either by modifying the line itself or by adding a statement that gets executed later that changes the value of gl_FragColor. You could just modify it to suit the needs of a particular scene, but that can rapidly lead to a having a lot of almost identical scene specific versions of a shader. It is better to be more general and add the line

gl_FragColor = gl_FragColor * gl_Color;

or equivalently the line

gl_FragColor *= gl_Color;

where gl_Color is a standard GLSL shader input that is set by iStripper to reflect the color: and opacity: clauses (defaulting to opaque white). It is most convenient to add this line either immediately after any existing assignment to gl_FragColor or as the last line of the shader's main routine - these are often the same place.

I recommend using method 2, its easier and makes the shader more generally useful.

P.S. In the case of the refraction shader it would be slightly better to replace the existing assignment to gl_FragColor with

gl_FragColor = texColor * gl_Color;

LATE EDIT: I originaly had a superfluous asterisk in the first suggested change to the shader, this is now corrected.
Also there is another work round that may be used, this being to modify the image to be more transparent, but this means that you begin to accumulate multiple slightly different versions of the image. It is better to use the more general solution I outlined above.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
February 28, 2017
Experiments with animated gifs
Continuing a series of conversions of @LunarPup's recent works from his website.
This one ~ "All You Need is Love" ~ http://www.lunarpup.com/animations/gifs/lynil.gif
converted to RedRoom fullscreen. zipsize = 25.9 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ARTSHARE_LunarpupAnimatedGifs003.zip
Lunarpup
Joined in Jul 2008

32 post(s)
February 28, 2017
TY Everythang,
Very cool,,,,, >:o): PuRrRrRrrrRrr
Much love & Colors
Da Pup
>:o):
spiderman101
Joined in Oct 2008

295 post(s)
February 28, 2017
Very very thanks for the wonderful work of @wangxukkk, I love this scene :)
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 1, 2017
thanks!
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
March 1, 2017 (edited)
@wangxukk

VERY nice work thanks for shareing. The plan00 and plan30 images make for some nice wallpaper use as well :)
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
March 1, 2017
@TheEmu
Many thanks for your excellent thorough and detailed response re shaders, opacity and color.
ET asked me to move my post to the Discussions thread, which I have just done. I will also try to copy your response over to that thread to keep it with the original querry. It will, no doubt, be authored by me, but I will make it clear that the expertise and content are yours!
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 7, 2017
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 7, 2017
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4491 post(s)
March 7, 2017
@wangxukkk : great job here, thanks for sharing 😊
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 8, 2017
I have a question, would like to ask friends.
In the scene I made. When the hexahedron rotates. How to solve the model when crossing. Does transparency differ from reality?
Forgive my English. I used google translation.
Hope someone can help me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-pGxUq9lQqreU1GUWRCRTdiUlE/view?usp=sharing
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 8, 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-pGxUq9lQqrNmZZZkx1Q0xCZ00/view?usp=sharing

The added scene is used together with the above.
Can find the wrong place.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 8, 2017 (edited)
@Wangxukkk - having a pair of clips dance round each other was the first awkward problem that I set myself when I started plaing with scenes. I ended up producing a set of scenes that progressively tackled the problems I encountered along the way. I deliberately commented them as if they were to be used by others to learn about this stuff because that helped me to get everything clear in my own head. You can download them using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Carousels.zip

The first of these that properly handle two clips orbiting round a common centre is A3 , or to give it its full name

TheEmu = Experiments with Carousels - A3 - Twins - Floating - Fully Fixed.scn

I think it contains everything you need for your scene,
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 post(s)
March 9, 2017
Thank you!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !