Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 post(s)
July 2, 2020
What explain, unfortunately i don't speak or learned the Chinese Language.
Maybe here is reading another User in this Topic from China, who could help you properly.

@Stanston
@wangxukkk was trying to understand the post of @gkar45...........

@wangxukkk are every own coyote ugly weir the girls dance on/behind your Bar
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 2, 2020
@JayZ971
was trying to understand the post of @gkar45
Ahhh ... now it makes sense, thank you :)

Another Apartment Location and a private Dance from Tania R after a delightful Dinner 😊

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-eFaiuGdgiVgIzk5VGwlTgmBEZW68QW/view?usp=sharing
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
July 2, 2020 (edited)
@@wangxukkk

I am not surprised that google translate has problems

Firstly "Coyote Ugly" is a film about a bar (apparently it involves the female bar staff teasing the male customers)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200550/

the film is based on a real bar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_Ugly_Saloon

Also @gkar45 tends to deliberately distort the English language, often by using homonyms even though the meaning of the words are not related - for example in the post in question she uses "weir" for "where". This is almost guarenteed to to ***** translation software. (Even more confusingly the homonyms seem to rely on a dialect from somewhere in what I guess is the South or South West of the US so they are often a bit obscure to this speaker of British English)
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

157 post(s)
July 2, 2020
@TheEmu

Wow wow wow! It's really hot! Thank you!
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 post(s)
July 2, 2020
@JayZ971
Ahhh ... now it makes sense, thank you :)

Another Apartment Location and a private Dance from Tania R after a delightful Dinner 😊

No problem @Stanston, I can understand why @wangxukkk would have problems with that post. Nice scenes too, thanks 👍

Also thanks @wangxukkk for the updated scene, I am enjoying it very much 👍
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
July 2, 2020

@wangxukkk是每个土狼丑陋的堰,女孩在您的酒吧后面跳舞{/quote]

[quote]My English is not good, and Google still cannot understand it after translation. Can anyone help me explain, thanks!

She writes using very poor english..

She wrote this
"are every own coyote ugly weir the girls dance on/behind your Bar."

should be this
"Our Very Own "Coyote Ugly" where the girls are dancing on the Bar, and behind the Bar."

"Coyote Ugly" is a movie.

我们自己的“土狼丑”

女孩在酒吧跳舞的地方。

我们自己的“土狼丑陋”,女孩们在酒吧跳舞,在酒吧后面跳舞。

Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 3, 2020
Nice scenes too, thanks 👍
Thank's @JayZ971 but the actual thanks should go to @Carstrip
He brought me to the Idea with that Indoor Scenes through my Scenerequest to him.
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 3, 2020
Happy Friday iStrippers

Hopefully everyone has reversed that lovely beta version!

Made another scene tonight, for all the American car fans out there.

Enjoy 😉

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QjNWsh6oYphEhLNm531G1mXHl2nsGWmT/view?usp=sharing
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

629 post(s)
July 3, 2020
@Carstrip

Amazing! I love that combination of two standing shows encompassing a table show on the car roof :) Also the reflections on the side of the car look really cool.

Thank you for sharing!
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 3, 2020
@Carstrip
Made another scene tonight, for all the American car fans out there.
LOL! now you will live up to your name 👍
And you also brought Stalla Cox and Viola in that Scenepreview 😊
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 3, 2020
Thankyou @Dfner and @Stanston

Took an hour or two to get the reflections right but I think it was totally worth it.

Yes @Stanston viola is a spectacular test model when I'm building scenes.
Working on a few car projects hehe, Carstrip Car Stripping, was going to happen hahaha

Hope you all enjoy it 😉

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 post(s)
July 3, 2020
Hopefully everyone has reversed that lovely beta version!

Strangely enough I am not having a problem with it. It works fine for me.

At least my Fullscreen scenes still work in it which is my my main useage of iStripper.

I've had a bit of a play with Totem's "Fire" Fullscreen scene using @TheEmu"s Tunnel shader.

If anyone wants to have a play.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/21xvpgjf4na4e61/fire_no6.zip?dl=0
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 3, 2020
@Carstrip
viola is a spectacular test model when I'm building scenes.
No Question about her as a 😍 spectacular Girl 😍 but you should also try Ava.
She is with her 1.75 Meters a nice tall Model, and really good to find out
the correct measurements for a Scene :)

@Number6
Looks also pretty good, unfortunately i'm becoming very fast Sick from those Effects, so i have to pass your Scene.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 post(s)
July 3, 2020 (edited)
@Number6
Looks also pretty good, unfortunately i'm becoming very fast Sick from those Effects, so i have to pass your Scene.

Yes.

Sorry.😰

Unfortunately my scenes are very much a personal thing. I like psychedelic and a lot of the effects are driven to try and match the music I like.😊

A number of people made similar comments on scenes i posted a few years ago so I stopped sharing them.

Seems a bit pointless in continuing sharing them in the future so I'll keep them for myself. I only have a small amount of space in my dropbox so sharing them all would be difficult anyway. My scenes folder is over 20GB with all the images that are used.

TBH I'm just glad they still work.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
July 4, 2020
@Number6

I very much like your scenes
So for me, you can share them as often as you like.

and not to exclude the other scene makers...
I enjoy seeing all of them..

I might not comment much, but I do like them all..
So keep on Sharing...

Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 4, 2020
@Number6 and @Wyldanimal

I totally agree with Wyldanimal. I love the variety of ideas and the projects out there. I have many of your scenes Number6 and they still ***** me how you do them, just brilliant work, dont stop modding stuff and sharing projects with us all.

Just like there are over 4000 shows for sale on iStripper, everyone has different tastes and I think its massively valuable to have all kinds of fullscreen edits shared.

I will be using one of your creations in an upcoming project if you dont mind 😉

Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 4, 2020
@Number6
A number of people made similar comments on scenes i posted a few years ago so I stopped sharing them.
Oh No, not because of my Comment. Oh Damn ... sometimes i should shut up my mouth ... :(
Share whatever you like, also everybody else here, tastes will be always different,
nothing wrong with that.
My sickness problem has nothing to do with your creativity, absolutely nothing.
And we all are looking for Attention, it's a Human thing.
So sorry when my comment was offending for you, that shouldn't it be.
Arrrg ... that damn Text Conversation ... really Sorry 💚
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 4, 2020
Hi fellow iStrippers 😉

Made another club scene today. This one uses quite a bit of memory it has 3 girls in the room and one table show on the TV in the back.
2 Scenes, Standing shows and pole shows.

And I have put reflections in the mirrors and floor. Been testing mutiple masks and layers today.

Hope you enjoy it 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17uXCQsF3KmS1Gtu-IDYy4Uzh7aPNo0A4/view?usp=sharing
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 4, 2020
Yeah Baby ... Ehh i mean @Carstrip

That's Cool and you have really Fun with Reflections :)
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 5, 2020
@Stanston
Yes I'm enjoying playing with reflections at the moment, this program is facinating.

Happy Sunday iStrippers 😉

I made another quick scene tonight, this has 5 girls in it, two outside cleaning the windows.

Hope you enjoy it 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_2S6ge-JBA5ynJh8vUpjqVAZLeB2tExW/view?usp=sharing
JayZ971
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 post(s)
July 5, 2020
@Carstrip

Very nice scene...........that's my new hang out !!!!!!!
Thank you, keep up the good work 👍
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 6, 2020
@JayZ971

Glad you liked it 👍

I'm happy with that one too, the shows work well in that scene in that order.
Its always the challenge making sure the girls dont fall off furniture, buildings or walk through walls! lol
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
July 7, 2020
7th July
updated FG066 to correct some left-right orientation
& made to non-fading the display of card titles
zip size = 24,192 KB

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden66.zip
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 7, 2020
Hi fellow iStrippers 😉

Another quick scene I made today, its how I imagine the boardroom at Totem lol

Hope you enjoy it 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzJlGGfus1-8WId1_nGXqHsAl4ONzzbM/view?usp=sharing
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
July 7, 2020
@Carstrip
its how I imagine the boardroom at Totem lol
I imagine it could be difficult to have serious Business conversations
during the Girls doing her Performance 😀 Nice work as usual 👍
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 7, 2020
I know, no serious business would be getting done thats for sure!

Thankyou @Stanston 😊
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 9, 2020 (edited)
Hi Istrippers 😉

Made another quick scene tonight, 2 girls, single beds, table and front table clips only. Goes well with the xxx clips. The front girl does sometimes block the view of the girl behind, but be patient.

Enjoy 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzdDKh5KPW2ZUBnqPIMUDFCp0SQGNiqQ/view?usp=sharing
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
July 10, 2020
Thank you @Carstrip 😊
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 11, 2020
Happy Saturday iStrippers 😉

I've made a large scene pack filled with different backgrounds (Beds and Couches) that runs in one file.
In the pack there are 20 bed scenes, 10 couch scenes and 5 random scenes (Bathroom, Locker room etc). Only one girl playing at a time and are designed for the xxx shows.

The file is 248mb compressed. (sorry)

Being in one file, just install the file and it will only make 2 scene options in the fullscreen menu, Beds and Couches.
Then, either pick your favorite girls in the "next" option and put them on repeat, start the show and use the Down arrow to change the bedroom / couch.
Or, just click start and let it be a surprise. If you dont like what it chose, the down arrow will reset the scene and pick another scene and girl.

If there is a scene you dont like, just go into the "Beds" or "Couches" file and delete the picture.

Hope you enjoy them all 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1emUAtJEQe0tsZhnpT1AAzwUZ8dzNsnk4/view?usp=sharing
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 post(s)
July 11, 2020
Hi again Everyone 😉

I threw this one together this afternoon while playing with masks and reflections. Thought its worth sharing this too, turned out pretty good

Uses Table clips on the left and Behind table clips on the right.

One option plays only Bikini category clips, and the other will play all the girls.

Have fun 👍

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15wIXraTMPRqoPvtnE6Bi7YMn9dMUwNPm/view?usp=sharing

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !