Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

sh42n81
Joined in Apr 2008

314 post(s)
September 20, 2020
@Carstrip Thank you very much! You know I was thinking "what would @Carstrip do" the whole time I was making it. 😛

I love the birthday cake even if it isn't for me. Maybe @Stanston will let me have a slice. (Happy birthday!)
Stanston
Happy birthday !!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 post(s)
September 20, 2020
@sh42n81
Maybe @Stanston will let me have a slice. (Happy birthday!)
That is for sure, and Thank you 😊
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
September 25, 2020
Inclusion of video theory:
I've had this idea in my head for a while now and I think it might work.
A .vghd is an encrypted video container like a .mov, mkv could be. Am I right?
A .mkv for example is not a format, it can contain an .avi, .mp4. divx, etc.
If so, you could call it a video under a clipprite.
For this to work you would need to know the specific video codec (example: mp4, ffmpg class 01).
If you have this information and you change the extension of the video from .mp4 to .vghd for example, it is very possible that it will work. Since the file is not encrypted, it is very possible that it will be played.
I assume that the player that the software uses is specific and reads a specific type of codec.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
October 3, 2020 (edited)
TIME LINE
There is something that I have not resolved for several days:
¨Insert a time delay¨

The practical use is that something (girl or graphic element) appears in a certain time. It could be that one girl starts first and after 20 seconds, the other starts (based on the scene having 2 girls)
my theory is this:
sprite or clipsprite: bla bla
Time delay: example -14 sec. // <---------- I can't find the command equivalence (time, delay....WTF 😂????)
animate: 10, fordward, inoutexpo, rot, 0, 0, 360

The screenshot is a real time line from a video editor (In this case Final cut pro x)
I generally animate based on layers (element01, 02, etc) iStripper does the same but in reverse order and things, appear and disappear according to the time I set for this.

Does anyone know how to solve this?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
October 3, 2020
Oui, oui, oui, je vois, une équivalence de commande? Mmmm, Des choses apparaissent puis disparaissent...Mmmmm, Je vais réfléchir a tout cela, maintenant que je suis devenu un grand magicien de l'informatique 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Bonne chance @7171al71.
Yes, yes, yes, I see, an order equivalence? Mmmm, Things appear and then disappear ... Mmmmm, I'm going to think about it all, now that I've become a great computer wizard 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Good luck @7171al71.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
October 3, 2020
@Philours: This is interesting and can serve several

QT Official site
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-propertyanimation.html
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
October 3, 2020

@Philours: and this is even more illustrative ....😂

A picture says more than 1,000 words and a video says more than 1,000,000

To the left time line and to the right what is happening in the time line
If this will lead you to a scene. This would be the order of construction:

Video Stacy Cruz (imac screen) = Framebuffer
Video LoveME ***** Me (imac screen) = Framebuffer
Background = png or tif image with cropped screen area
Shadow model = Framebuffer with degraded mask
Normal Model
Bank with book = png or tif with transparent background
VIdeo GLoria sol nurse = Framebuffer
Video LoveME ***** Me (FullScreen) = Framebuffer
VIdeo GLoria sol nurse = Framebuffer

As you can see, the construction is the opposite of what the example shows.

video demo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sQiLeqCiWOz6ct_F0I_pRFxycNW9lZn5
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 4, 2020 (edited)
With respect to the wish to ¨Insert a time delay¨

There are ways of controlling when various things appear and disappear by modulating the opacities, or by using very very fast movements so that things move into or out of view in a fraction of a frame period. Not only is this rather restricted in what it can acheive but for anything other than the simplest uses it is very clumsy and for all but the simplest cases is probably something that most users, even those that are happy with creating scenes, would probably regard as too complicated to use - though there are a few masochists like myself who enjoy the challenge of pushing the system to its limits.

In some cases you can use a shader and replace the time variable with something like max(time-delta,0.0). You can do this in vertex shaders as well as fragment shaders. But using shaders entails working at a much lower level (involving "real programming") than just describing what effect you want in a .scn file.

Neither approach is very satisfactory.

I would very much like to see changes to the facilities in the .scn files to support at the very least delaying when an animation: clause began to take effect. I outlined this in a previous post
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/99?post=679181
Everything about iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I wish we could define a set of points that would be used for the Motion Parameters. So do I, very much so. It is possible to string together a set of arbitrary motions by doing them seperately and cr...
I would also like to see direct support for specifying when individual scene items are visible or not rather than having to ***** their opacities (though underneath the surface this direct support could be doing just that without the scene creator having to bother with the details). If this could include simple transition effects, such as fade in/fade out it would be even nicer. I do have a shader than can schedule such things - but it is a surprisingly heavy user of GPU resources making it impractical for most purposes so I don't use it.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
October 5, 2020
@TheEmu: Healthy masochism. As a mental exercise, doing these things is good.
It is true that doing simple things becomes very complex.
Shaders?...I have a hard time understanding them, I don't have any training as a programmer.
Fadeout, FadeIn, would be great.

To make a standard scene would be good. at the present time I develop them among a hybrid of the scene of wyldanimal, what I have seen of other creators, as anecdote I found a command line of changes of color of a user that I do not remember the name and that alone I publish a scene that was passing very unnoticed more what I have discovered in the way.

Some questions I have also left out, there are things that are not very logical.
For example if I build a micro scene inside a framebuffer, it will be reversed when placed and also resized.

Ok I say, turn it around to make it bigger and smaller or bigger to make it correct and that's it. ( It irritates me not to understand why it happens...but I made peace with the situation)

I lack feedback in that sense. I've done things that work but with the great doubt of Estara technically well turned out this way or could it be done in a better way?

Although it is more important to do it than how to do it, knowing that you are doing it with good technique helps to do better things..... It is like painting a picture.
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
October 19, 2020 (edited)
TheEmu = Reha - Small Pool_Bikini.scn
(original creator: @TheEmo)

Bikini Update
http://www.filedropper.com/theemureha

Pool border: bikini, body cream, wet t-shirt (2 models)
Pool water: only bikini (5 models)

Script update:
// Girls in the middle of the pool, for convenience they are
// in three rows labeled P1, P2 and P3.

clip {
id: Girl-P1-01
deny: accessories, pole, table, top, inout, cage
category: bikini
}

clip {
id: Girl-P1-02
}

clip {
id: Girl-P2-01
}

clip {
id: Girl-P2-02
}

clip {
id: Girl-P2-03
}

// Girls at the back edge of the pool.

clip {
id: Girl-BE-01
allow: fronttable
category: bikini, body cream, wet t-shirt
}

clip {
id: Girl-BE-02
allow: fronttable
category: bikini, body cream, wet t-shirt
}
One less clip than the original (and some swift repositioning as a result)
// The girls in the middle of the pool and the pool surface.

sprite {
source: Water.Strip3
size: 1600, 900
}

clipSprite {
pos: -250, 350
scale: -1, 1, 1
standingHeight: 350
source: Girl-P2-03
}

clipSprite {
pos: 150, 350
standingHeight: 350
source: Girl-P2-02
}

clipSprite {
pos: 550, 450
standingHeight: 450
source: Girl-P2-01
}

sprite {
source: Water.Strip2
size: 1600, 900
}

clipSprite {
pos: 360, 625
standingHeight: 625
source: Girl-P1-02
}

clipSprite {
pos: 0, 650
standingHeight: 650
source: Girl-P1-01
}
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
October 19, 2020 (edited)
I'm sure than some of you have already thinking about that...

For the official "Bare Elegance" scene, I have update just one thing:
clip {
border: 60
id: LeftGirl
allow: pole
category: pole dance skills
nameGlowColor: 1, 1, 1
}

clip {
id: RightGirl
allow: pole
nameGlowColor: 1, 1, 1
}
(The left girl is the nearest)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
October 20, 2020 (edited)
@Number6 thanks u can see I've reverted to repair mode..so many broken scenes on way back olde sigh ;)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@ComteDracula said on the share thread..
Why is your scene called "ET - FG077 Bare EleganceMod01.scn"?

Thats a great question.
When Totem limited the visible scene name to 30 characters long in the Full Screen Scenes page
it caused quite a flap because some authors needed much more space for their scene names.

ET - FractalGarden077 Bare EleganceMod01.scn would need say 40 characters.

Hence the abbreviation
---------------------------------
C'est une grande question.
Lorsque Totem a limité le nom de la scène à 30 caractères dans la page Scènes plein écran
il a causé tout un volet parce que certains auteurs avaient besoin de beaucoup plus d'espace pour leurs noms de scène.

ET - FractalGarden077 Bare EleganceMod01.scn aurait besoin de 40 caractères.

D'où l'abréviation
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
I renamed it ET - FractalGarden077 - Bare EleganceMod01.scn and it works.

I also renamed ET - FractalGarden028 - MixZ22RefractV301.scn so that it is after the other 2 scenes 028.

I have version 1.2.266. Maybe that's why it works?

Je l'ai renommé ET - FractalGarden077 - Bare EleganceMod01.scn et cela fonctionne.

J'ai aussi renommé ET - FractalGarden028 - MixZ22RefractV301.scn pour qu'elle soit à la suite des 2 autres scènes 028.

J'ai la version 1.2.266. C'est peut-être le pourquoi cela fonctionne ?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Sure, you can rename any scene file to a longer name and it will work.
You just may not see the whole name in your iStripper Scenes page.
This is why we ask new authors to keep their .scn author prefix down to only a few letters
------
Bien sûr, vous pouvez renommer n'importe quel fichier de scène à un nom plus long et il fonctionnera.