Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Joined in Aug 2008

42 post(s)
December 13, 2014
Ok. No bikini playlist then yet ^^

Here's the preview of my "voyeur" series, i'll share em once i make those windows believale enuf.

P.S. Thanks for kind words ^^
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1117 post(s)
December 13, 2014
@Avatarr

Looking forward to these :-)
Savage3x
Joined in Apr 2013

26 post(s)
December 13, 2014
Wow wonderful and beautiful work guys, I cant wait for download it all.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 13, 2014 (edited)
Same..can't wait @Avatarr. Its worth adding 'deny: top' to the left model clip def.
I noticed VGPlayer tried to sneak in a swing clip there a while back. Better still, just use allow: inout.
VGP will assume all else is denied. Works better imho.
clip {
id: Left
//deny: table, pole
allow: inout
nameGlowColor: 0.7, 0.2, 0.2
}
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 14, 2014 (edited)
Late Edit: Note with apologies to all..
In the animations tutorial scene I shared earlier above , I had the scale wrong. Please save the above image & rename as guide2c.png in your scenes/ET Scenes/ETImages folder. I'll update as part of full zip shortly. thanks a lot. All done.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
December 14, 2014
All of my systems have 4.0 or higher.
I also Have Directx 9.0c or higher

You can try this app to Test what GL version your GPU supports
http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/download.php

from you Paste Bin post of the OpenGL errors.
It looks like these are from OpenGL 3.0

So perhaps 3.0 is the Minimum level.

OpenGL Faq
How does OpenGL get loaded?

https://www.opengl.org/wiki/FAQ#How_Does_It_Work_On_Windows.3F
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 17, 2014 (edited)
commenced new ET album seven
@mitchell, If you have downloaded from Fullscreen Tutorial thread the Guides scenes posted today, no need to redownload, ~ it is the same zip updated today 17th Dec 2014 as a new album.
incl 1 new SCN: 'FractalGarden006, & 4 coding reference guide scenes' zipsize: 23,483,509 bytes

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET Scenes07.zip
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
December 17, 2014 (edited)
It doesn't look as if I will have time to finish my X-mas Scene
So I'll just release what I have so far..
I removed the unfinished pieces...
So this is just the backgrounds, and the Effects.

If I do get to finish the rest of it, I'll re-post it..

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Snow.zip

this contains two Grouped Scene files ( both the same )
so you can select the scene and while it is playing you can right click to change the scene to a new background image.
(by having two grouped scenes, it enables the right Click feature, just highlight and start it from the Main Scene name, Don't expand the group )
Joined in Aug 2008

42 post(s)
December 17, 2014
OK, the "voyeur" series are ready. At least, i am tired enuf of editing em to show the results ^^
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yeg1tg
You need to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace " to download the rar. It contains all 3 scenes, grouped in a single folder (much like the Penthouse ones).
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1117 post(s)
December 18, 2014
@EverthangForever, @Wyldanimal, @Avatarr

Thanks for your excellent new scenes. Have just downloaded them and had a quick play with them.

You're all making me feel positively lazy with this sudden flurry of activity.

@Wyldanimal

How on earth did you create the "snow" pngs?

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 18, 2014
@Wyldanimal - a little more from our mastermentor. Yay !!. Love the depth of the snow movement and the use of 3 layers incl diagonal and vertical movement to give a real sense of floating. Also all the lighting & background transitions are ofc immersively paced for playing to music. Had to ***** myself away to write. Looking forward to see more cool effects like this @Wyld when you have a chance to sit down. Brilliantly paced atmospherics ;)

@Avatarr, good to see you threw shackles of shadow coding away for now. Someone will write an algorithm here for their peculiar physics one day. Beautiful use of colors throughout. Love the slow zoom and dwell at the window pane by the camera in scene Win1. Love the play of circumstantial erotisism ~voyeur~ and the sense of place & story telling. Cool artistic work so early @Avatarr, please do more ;)

@No.6 you not lazy. You just a perfectionist, & I love it. its a bit like waiting in maternity ward here sometimes lol ;)
Joined in Aug 2008

42 post(s)
December 18, 2014
Doh, i feel so incompetent after checking @Wyld's scenes
Anyway, i need some help here. I want to know how this one looks on bigger screens:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lj0hij
Warning: its as excplicit as VG can allow and devoted to Sabrisse.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1117 post(s)
December 18, 2014 (edited)
@avatar

Unfortunately I don't have a big screen just a pair of 23" 1080p monitors.

It looks Ok at this res but I am having problems with it stuttering a little bit The models are dancing OK but the background is jerking slightly as it scrolls. I only have an oldish i5 processor and I think my video card was used by Noah. It is probably a combination of the PC trying to shrink the pics to fit on my screen and scroll them at the same time.

When I've got a bit of time I'll try reducing the picture sizes and see if the stuttering improves. It might also improve if the pictures were stitched together to produce a single (but extremely large) single picture. This would require only a single animation command but the picture size would probably be that big that it wouldn't load correctly.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
December 18, 2014
I have to Say that I am very impressed by all the contributions here.
Each Scene creator Put's their own little twist into each scene.

When Totem released the First Beta that had Full Screen ability.
I was Like Wow.. There's a scripting language just for Scenes...

I have to learn how to use it..

So I Dove in..
Used the Scene that was provided by Totem as my Blank Slate.
Experimented to Figure out What controls what..
Test, Test, and More Tests.. Notes upon Notes...

Once I felt I understood it enough, I thought that with all the Talented Members here, Maybe some others would enjoy tinkering with Scenes.

So I wrote my Tutorial Thread..

So from That Seed, has sprung many wonderful creations.

I'm still trying to wrap my Head around Fragment Shaders..
That, I find hasn't came easy to understanding..
SO if any Member out there, has a better grasp of fragment shaders please step forward..

This has been my Play ground https://www.shadertoy.com/
I've borrowed and Modified a few..

If I feel that I understand it enough, I'll add it to my Tutorial...

Thank you all for your work.

PS: I like the Voyeur Idea.. there's a little pervert in all of us...
Who can resit watching the neighbor through the Window get undressed?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 19, 2014 (edited)
@Avatarr It runs entirely without jerking on my system :
52 inche plasma @1360 x 768
Windows 7 Home Premium SP 1
Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @3.50 GHz 3.50 GHz
Available RAM: 7.89 GB
64-bit OS
Display adaptors: Intel HD Graphics 4000
NVIDEA GeForce GTX 660Ti

@Wyld, I tired to fit
Dave Hoskins rolling ball ..
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/lsfXz4
to the fullscreen shader syntax and Totem's debugger kept telling me faults which I could eliminate one by one until there was no debug fault reported..however, sigh..i never got it to play.

I've assumed Totem will release their own Open GL2 protocols eventually when they get the GPU version established. But we appear to be limited in what we can do shaderwise at the moment. I hope when/if they do, they can upgrade the debug analysis so we can see if its just a compatability issue. Screens that don't play, should always have some debug comment imo.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
@avatar

I tried you Sabrisse Scene with my 4K screen at 2160h x 3840w
It still had some stutter in it..

So I
resized all the images to 4K 2160 in height and cropped to 3000 width
7 images x 3000 = 21000 width.
but to make a smooth animation
I copied Image 1 and again added it to the end, so it's 8 images x 3000 = 24000
to allow for that last image to Not run off the screen, I added an extra 150 pixels of size.

the image is 2160 x 25500
Since it's going to be moving, using some Jpeg Compression won't affect it too much..
That One Big Image is Now Smaller in Size than a Single image from your Original file.

I adjusted the cameras Z depth, till I got the full image height to fit on screen.
then I changed the background to a calibrated image of Horizontal and Vertical Lines.
and made a screen capture.
I was able to find what the FOV was from that screen capture.
It came out to be 2160 x 3800

I made some calculations using this FOV and the Image size

Here's the results..
http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Sabrisse-002.zip

I put a bunch of comments in the .scn file to explain what I did.

It plays much smoother.

Cant post pic due to the nudity...

with a FOV width of 3800
the Image is Position at 3800 / 2 = 1900
8 frames of 3000 = 24000 with the last frame being a duplicate of the 1st
so really only 7 frames of 3000 advancement = 21000
by testing there was just a bit of jump when the animation starts again..
So I reduced it by 10 pixels to 20990
So that became the Animation Distance, needed.

The Math works to get you real close if you know all the Numbers..
FOV, Image Sizes
But if you Don't , then trial and Error with the numbers till it looks good...

edit: this pic wasn't too bad to censor.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
@EverthangForever

Totem uses some different names for the Resolution and Global time.
Also, Totem doesn't have iMouse coordinates that I am aware of..

So I fixed that fragment Shader - But it Needs a Lot of CPU / GPU power to Run Full Screen

Well I only tried it in 4K..
I guess I should try it at a Lower resolution..

Here it is...
http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Shades-ball.zip

I put //*****************

comments in the .fsh file so you can go see what was done..

edit: Yes it's much smoother at 1920 x 1080 FullHD.
edit2: Now that I am at home, It's too much for the PC I have at home..
It Needs a LOT of power under the hood...

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 19, 2014
Outstanding..you have made our day @Wyld :)
Joined in Aug 2008

42 post(s)
December 19, 2014
@Wyld
"I like the Voyeur Idea.. there's a little pervert in all of us...
Who can resit watching the neighbor through the Window get undressed?"
When i was testing those i almost wished there were more shows with LESS eye contact. I mean its me who supposed to be peeking, not AT me ^^

Actually, i did roughly what you did as a beta-test of the scene (although i think mine was more clumsy), it managed to have no gap between loopforward cycles.

The idea after that was to try to make a "template-for-dummies". Like, take some album-oriented pics from bonus pics, rename em, replace the old ones, and u r set. Maybe even have a simple .bat doing the latter steps. It ran smoothly on my laptop, but i am aware its still sometimes considered "above average" despite hitting 3yo soon.

P.S. Any ideas how to change multiple backgrounds without moving em to sides? I tried animating opacity, but my head exploded after the number reached 3 ^^
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 19, 2014
@Avatarr, you can do what @No.6 and @Wyldanimal do and define your backdrop texture source as just the image folder name. Eg: as @wyld shows in +Snow - white1.scn

texture {
id: BackDrop2
source: /images/backgrounds/Ice
}
where /Ice is a folder of several images

..then VGPlayer will select a random image each time you cycle the scene say by right-clicking your mouse. If you want them to spontaneously change, as fast as the sideways pan rate on a loopforward animation you can't, because Totem have set a minimum of 5 minutes between scene cycles :(
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
December 19, 2014
by platinum Avatarr - 10 hour(s) ago
The idea after that was to try to make a "template-for-dummies". Like, take some album-oriented pics from bonus pics, rename em, replace the old ones, and u r set. Maybe even have a simple .bat doing the latter steps. It ran smoothly on my laptop, but i am aware its still sometimes considered "above average" despite hitting 3yo soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a good Idea, and it would work for fast computers.
I think if the Images were just reduced in size, then it wouldn't be so choppy on slower computers.

make your template Idea to used a Fixed Image Size based on the FOV.
maybe try to get it to be 4K
2160h x 3800w
The Example I created has that exact FOV

when I get home ( at work on a brake )
I'll redo the template Idea using a Fixed Image size..

Then Like you said.
you can drop in any group of 7 pictures sized the same, and renamed to pic1, pic2, pic3....
and have a different experience each time.

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 20, 2014 (edited)
Its not rocket science to see why so few people are posting scenes here. If you go to Deviant Art for instance and read their policy, its clear that anything to do with nudity is a big no no. So asking permission if you can use their authors' pics or any author's pics to adapt & publish on an adult site like this , has a snowball's chance in hell probably. Maybe iDancer will change all that. I hope so :(
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1117 post(s)
December 21, 2014 (edited)
With regard to copyright and restrictions of images I must admit that I am unsure as to the provenance of some of the images I have used in my full screen scenes.

Many of the images I have were downloaded from usenet over the years. As they have been publically uploaded to the internet I have assumed that these are in the public domain. In many cases there is no way of checking as the filename may be totally different from the original filename.Similarly with stuff downloaded from Google images, if they have not had a "takedown notice" then I have assumed that the images are in the public domain. Where a website is specified I often visit the website to see if there are any restrictions on the use of images. The biggest problem is where someone has renamed a file. I come across this quite frequently on Google where the same image appears on a number of different websites but with different filenames. Unless any of the websites specifically claim copyright of the image then I have to assume that the image is in the public domain.

Then there is the problem of an originally copyrighted image being edited by someone to the extent that it may actually be considered as a new image. I have seen this argued on a number of occasions on usenet.

All I can say is that if I know the image is from a source such as Deviant Art then I will not use it.

The "space" images I have used I know must have come from NASA. There is no other real source for these and I know many of the ones I have used come directly from the NASA image of the day RSS feed. The images for other scenes such as the Xmas scenes are freely available from Google on a simple search and again where I have been able to check there has been no copyright or usage requirements. Similarly with the fractal images these have generally been downloaded from usenet. Some I have even created myself. Some that I have yet to upload have been created by @Lunarpup.

The whole copyright thing is a bit of a minefield and as previously stated I do not use images where I know there is a definite copyright restriction. Unless someone specifically asks me to desist then I will continue to use the images that have downloaded and I assume to be in the public domain.

In addition I would add that this is a closed forum and sharing of images is restricted to a closed group of which probably, looking at comments, only about a dozen or so people actually download the shared scenes.

Moderators would you care to comment/advise on this.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@Number6 sure. The other point to note, is that for any image posted by another member here ..the original name gets scambled by Totem when you try to save it :(. To me its a natural step forward that ALL artists here can collaborate and have the opportunity to get their work translated into fullscreen dynamics. I'm more of a technician than an artist! Well @Lunarpup et al may save the red room TV scene from extinction yet,. I'll go and have another look. thanks for your thoughts. cheers ;)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 21, 2014
added first 3-way collaboration: congrats!
Happy Festive Season to all. Hope there's more, Enjoy ;)

Virtuagirl Forums ARTSHARE - Red Room 01
Credits: posted backdrop - @Hombre Sin Sombra,
TV images -@Rita, code mix - @ET

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ArtShare01.zip
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1117 post(s)
December 21, 2014
@EverthangForever

Well that one works quite well for me as I have an Xmas play list (yes I know I'm sad) set up where the models are wearing (or not wearing, as the show progresses) predominantly red or green.

Hopefully more people will get into the idea of sharing their artwork for full screen scenes. Either by suggesting their own stuff or someone else's work (with their permission of course).
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
Thanks for doing this buddy :) You were right. It does work pretty well as a fullscreen show!

Just 2 little things I noticed after a few girls had appeared. Some of the girls were scaled up off the top of the screen and also, they are right at the limit on the bottom. Can you resize the clips a tad so they all fit on the screen ok? I'm using 1920 x 1080. I can do this myself for my own screen but I'm thinking of other guys who might want to use this one ;)

Good job, buddy!

@Number6: We are all a little sad, methinks! ;) I could be out looking for women in the real world! I may be 51 but I can still pass for 40;)

I'm all for sharing and helping any way I can in the forum.

This is a great idea by Everthang. Every artist here can have their work immortalised in fullscreen!

I will say tho that my contribution to this one was only that I found and used the background in one of my own images. I didn't create the original! :)

Edit: I just reset the code to this:

// Show model center
clipSprite {
pos: 0, -5, 0
rot: 0, 0, 0
source: clip
material: true
standingHeight: 950
opacity: 1.0

I tried a few s.caps but for some strange reason they all came out black??? Anyway, the Y pos is now lifted a touch off the bottom and most clips are now within the bounds of the screen :)

Edit 2: Changed it again slightly:

// Show model center
clipSprite {
pos: 0, 20, 0
rot: 0, 0, 0
source: clip
material: true
standingHeight: 950
opacity: 1.0

Now the models are just a tiny fraction above the bottom of the screen. All looks good now :)

Edit3: For some strange reason, my screencap software (ScreenHunter 6.0) only takes blacked-out caps of VG fullscreen images. Anything else works fine. Then I remembered that hitting the 'S' key takes caps and saves them in the scenes folder :)

Edit4: I just noticed that there's a black bar down the right side of the screen. I edited your X pos for the background to 0. This got rid of it :)
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3820 post(s)
December 22, 2014
Full Screen run on the GPU, so the display is similar to that of a Gaming screen Overlayed above the desktop.

The Actual Computer desktop is suspended in the Background, and what we see is the overlayed Image from the GPU.

so that's why your screen cap program only captures a black screen.

best way I can describe it..

Totem has a built in Screen capture by pressing the "S" key.
the captured images are saved in the Data\Scenes folder

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 22, 2014 (edited)
@Hombre
Excellent, yep in your last PM you had:
  • moved the theater a little left
  • inc width & reduced height of theater a touch

here you increased model's standing position from y = +30 to -20
reduced model height a touch from 1060 to 950 pixels

It works fine on my screen
the heads of models no longer cut off
black lines on my resolution 1360 x 768 were ok (unaffected)
when you edited the original X = -25 posn for the background to X = 0 like in your Edit4: just watch that the TV screen retains its mask correctly. I didn't alter the backdrop back to -25 but instead moved Rita's pictures a touch to the right, on my system to compensate.
ie: x value changed to 210 instead of 190 :
//TV layer1
sprite {
pos: 210, -430, -160

this is great @Hombre. All people will have different screens so you've shown in thread this tailoring with the presettings.

Tinker with scn files to fit your screen and remember ALWAYS FIRST !!! save to a NEW NAME like mysceneAA.scn so it doesn't overwrite your original scn , also you can compare later with what you have done ;)

I will not update the zip yet, because tweaking gently with the code and seeing what it does ie: ..resaving~watching~tweaking~resaving~watching.. is a great 'safe' introduction to coding any scenes for newbies.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
December 22, 2014
Thanks, buddy. I'll play around with this a little more and when I think I have it all perfect for 1920 x 1080 (16:9 ratio), I'll post the edited code with notes for other guys, to see what I changed :) At least let me do some of the work here!

Your resolution has 3 extra pixels on the width compared to true 16:9. Doesn't sound much, I know but maybe that accounted for the black bars on my screen? Although to me, logically, yours should have been more pronounced! Hmmm... Weird!

The main thing I did was to make the room image slightly larger in the code (1930 x 1086). I didn't alter the original image size, just the code. This retains the 16:9 ratio more or less but it completely removed all the black lines around the sides.

Anybody using different screen ratios might want to change their settings if you see black lines around the edges. Eg: If your native size is 16:10 ratio, (1920 x 1200) try editing the code to 2133 x 1200. This will keep your screen height but make it wider of course. Not sure how much this will affect other parameters but it's fun to try it out :) To keep the 16:9 ratio of the original image, the simplest way is to multiply your screen height by 1.77778 (to 5 dec. places). Ie: 1080 x 1.77778 = 1920.0024... 1200 x 1.77778 = 2133.336. If you still see black lines at the edges, try adding 5 pixels to the height and multiply again by 1.77778. Obviously, you use the nearest whole pixel, not the decimals afterwards :)

Experimenting now... ;)

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !