Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 23, 2014
Some new info for those that like to run my high girl count scenes.

Today, I switch my MB and CPU from a 4.0GHz AMD Quad core to an Intel i5 3.40GHz. I still have the Nvidia GTX 750Ti and 8 gig of RAM. It's the same install of Win 8.1 as before.

Driving my 4K monitor I could run 6 girls before. Anything above that was choppy, or locked up the machine unless I ran at lower res, like 1080p or ran 720p or 480p Classics. Now I just ran 10 1080p girls at 4K at 90% load.

Moral of the story? As rumoured, those i series Intels kick ass.
yidincrete
Joined in May 2008

29 post(s)
June 23, 2014 (edited)
Thanks to Wyldanimal you can now download my scenes here :-
scenes.virtuastripper.net/Yidincrete.zip
Enjoy.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 28, 2014 (edited)
Thumbs up @yidincrete.
This is the quality we were waiting for. Excellent, immersive mesmeritic, beautiful textures. Please do more scenes. thanks, love em all ;)

@zebrazuk, so does that mean you have put background movement back into Deca of your scene pack ? I thought you took that out ..I'll have to check ;)
When Ryan Geiss put shaders into milkdrop2 everyone's PCs started to crawl.
Lol, reminded me of that ;)

Here's a question for the boffins. I have a swing for DB TB clips I am trying to make using :animate..If you use multilayered PNG textures, is there any way the scripting can call individual layers at different times in an animate cycle ? And what about APNG ? Can we incorporate that or sprite sheets as well sometime ?

https://people.mozilla.org/~dolske/apng/demo.html

...and finally. Question for @Rex & the VG TEAM. Thank you for Fullscreen,its fun, however if you want people to adopt this creatively, wouldn't it be better Totem provide some easy ftp server space (just for well carded members scenes ) rather than relying on members to struggle through finding this on their own at dodgy fileshare sites ? I've supported @WA financially in the past, with small donations at his website, but the principle of promulgation should be (& is) independent of that. Currently all this effort, developing & sharing new outcomes hangs on goodwill & his or @zebra's available time to a large extent. Just a thought.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
June 28, 2014
Suggestion for ALL scene Makers.

Please try to use a unique name for your Scene Files.
Especially if you are Borrowing a scene and Modifying it.

Change the name of the Textures, so when they are Loaded, they don't overwrite the name of the Orig.

Here is an Example:
the totem scene 'Paris Penthouse club - multi' used a texture called 2eme_plan.png

if you create 3 new scenes using Totem's structure.
Edit the texture names in the Scene, and also Edit the Texture file names to match.

try to change the Names so they are Unique to your Scene.
I would but a Prefix in front of the Texture Name.

WA1-2eme_plan.png

WA2-2eme_plan.png

WA3-2eme_plan.png

yidincrete
Joined in May 2008

29 post(s)
June 28, 2014
Glad you liked them EverthangForever, when I get a bit of spare time I'll make some more.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
June 28, 2014
If you extract a zip file for new scenes, and nothing happens, check with file manager that you have extracted to the ..models/data/Scenes folder. If you extract some instller zips too deep, FSPlayer won't see them. It only looks 2 folders deep.

@Wyldeanimal a _~frequently asked questions~ post or manual for d/load might be cool for newsers. Its like scrapbooking searching through threads here at the moment
yidincrete
Joined in May 2008

29 post(s)
June 28, 2014
Is there a way to allow or deny by a shows rez eg. allow - 1080, deny - 720 etc?
Or even by show type eg. allow - Desk babes, deny - classic.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
June 29, 2014
"Is there a way to allow or deny by a shows rez eg. allow - 1080, deny - 720 etc?
Or even by show type eg. allow - Desk babes, deny - classic."

You can not do it by the Scene file, but YOU as the User can do it via Your Own Collection.

Disable any card that you Don't want to play.
yidincrete
Joined in May 2008

29 post(s)
June 29, 2014
I was hoping to be able to have a scene with classic girls in the background, 720 in the middle, and 1080 in the foreground.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 29, 2014 (edited)
Thanks to all of you guys here for your work. I've downloaded some of it but other links are dead now (FalconAf) :(

Starryk's PPC scenes are cool but personally, I don't like clutter at the bottom front of the screen, so (I'm a newbie at prog editing) I deleted the chair mask from the folder for Multi Sitting. I also reduced the centre standing height to 600 as at 1000, it was off my screen! (1920 x 1080).

Then I changed the cente clip deny to all but standing clips and deleted the camera animation as I ***** the zooming in and out.

clip {
id: Center
deny: pole, top, cage, fronttable, behindtable
nameGlowColor: 1, 1, 0

I have tried this 20 times now and seems to work just fine :)

Thanks for helping us newbies, guys. When I've got time, I'll make up some of my own scenes and post them here. (After I've learned the new language, that is).

Edit: Oops! just realised that the PPC Multi standing looks the same now! Oh well, I'm learning something new, anyways :)

Edit 2: I've played around a bit more and have now got all the settings perfect on the Multi Sitting option. :)

Anyone who has problems with uploading files to be hosted by others, you might want to check out Google Drive. You have a free 15 GB limit (Incl. emails etc.) and max file upload appears to be 10GB. Max download tho, appears to be 2 GB. :/ Go figure. I use this sometimes and so far have had no problems with it and also, there is no time limit! Just a thought :)
spiderman101
Joined in Oct 2008

295 post(s)
June 29, 2014
Very thanks for the works of yidincrete, I love the cinema and sofa scene :))
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 29, 2014
Ok. Thanks big time to Zebrazuk! I managed to get 10 girls running without crashes! As I discussed with him in PM, it appears there's a bug in the GUI that tries to load the fullscreen whilst playing the preview at the same time. KERRASH! If you load the higher loading scenes from the task bar, AFTER closing down the GUI, it works! The screencaps above prove it :) I guess it depends on your system. Mine is: Intel core I5 3.1 GHZ with 8GB Ram and 2GB Geforce graphics card. If yours is much less than that, you will struggle :(

Thanks again @Zebrazuk!
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 29, 2014 (edited)
As I actually had some time to spare today, here's a new way to crash your machines.;-) Yes, that's 15 shows and yes I don't know when to stop.

http://www.kp3d.com/vgs.html

I also split my scenes into 2 files and folders so those with less capable machines are less likely to crash. 1 has scenes with 4 shows or less, the other has 6 or more, many more...

edit: I forgot to add, I've removed ALL element animations from my scenes to maximize show performance. So if you can't live without the colour shifts in the BG, don't update anything.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 29, 2014 (edited)
Crashing machines. Again. Hmmmm... I think ZZ wants to destroy the world! Ok Gonna check this out... :)
Nope.Sorry dude but my CPU refuses to even look at your latest stuff!:( Damn! My Gui crashed even before I opened 15 girls :( Not gonna happen on this round methinks :( I'm guessing that you are pushing the envelope here. Would be fun to see but I think most members can't handle the power required :( Is this turning into the elite's, power group? I hope not :) Maybe I can upgrade again in a few months... ;)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 29, 2014
I managed to run 15 1080p girls for about 15 minutes before it crashed on me. Could have been a bad clip, not sure. It is maxing out my system, that's for sure. You can try only running 720p shows as that requires a little less of the CPU. I just wanted to see how far I could push my new CPU. Now I know.;-)

@HombreSinSombra you might have better luck with Triplex12 and let's face it, 15 girls is a little ridiculous.;-)

I also discovered that 1080p Deskbabe duo's are ***** on the CPU. It blew up trying to run 10 shows. Mind you that is 20 girls...hmm I wonder if it's the task clips that are pushing it over the edge. They have historically been just a little more demanding on the CPU.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 29, 2014 (edited)
I tried triplex 12. Same deal as 15 :( Crashes every time :(

Edit: I even have to reboot to get the GUI back after 2 or 3 tries. :(

Nice idea, ZZ but I guess the world is not ready just yet... One day... :)

Oh. Yeah. 15 girls... Not gonna answer that one ...
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

151 post(s)
June 30, 2014
LMAO! 15 different models? Ain't nothing wrong with stretching the limits to see how far something can go before it breaks. That's how progress is made and limits are found. ;-)

I've been loading my scenes to a file sharing service that removes them after 30 days. I need to find a more "permanent" place, but I'm not a "cloud" person. I don't like having my "stuff" spread out all over the Internet where anybody can use and ***** it.
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
June 30, 2014 (edited)
---- " That's how progress is made and limits are found. ;-) " ----

Absolutely. That's a good old practice have been working since the Stone Age - wanna know, what's inside - brake it!
Though there is always another way to find out, so called mathematical, but it ain't be as fun of course.

I thought this thread is about customizing and sharing different Full screen scenes, about creation, but seems to become more and more a place for testing the hardware limits - who's computer is the best .. well, this kind of competition ain't for me.

To run 15 girls on the stage just because you CAN .. hmmm ..??
jazucola
Joined in Oct 2007

5 post(s)
June 30, 2014
please help i can't see girls in full screen just white boxes what's wrong
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
June 30, 2014
"by vip jazucola - 3 hour(s) ago
please help i can't see girls in full screen just white boxes what's wrong"

Sounds like your Color Depth is not set to 32 bit
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 30, 2014 (edited)
@jazucola, It's also possible the issue is that the version of openGL you run has to be fairly current, as does your video card to support it.

For examle, my old Dell d620 laptop circa 2006 running Win 8.1 will run VG, but will not run fullscreen. Just white boxes on black. The video card in that is not capable of running a new enough version of openGL.

As for this thread becoming a hardware competition, that was hardly my intent when I made the 15 girl fullscreen scene. I did it for my own amusement and to see how far I could go and thought others might find it amusing as well. If it's that big an issue perhaps I should stop sharing the scenes I make?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
June 30, 2014
@ZZ: This is gonna sound weird but when I disabled the 1080P clips on the "Deca" standing, it crashed every time. With 1080P enabled as well, it works just fine! :/ No idea why that is... (Please don't stop sharing!)

@Buzzy: I agree with ZZ on this one. It was just for fun to see how far one can go. Not a competition. We ALL like to show off what we can do sometimes, don't we? :)

@FalconAF: Google Drive is not the Cloud as such. You can set your uploads to share only with the people you give the link to. Nobody else will know it's there :) I trust Google. If you use it, you can ask members to PM you for the links :) BTW, I would love your bedroom scenes but can't get them now :(
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
July 1, 2014
My previous post wasn't meant to be offensive towards anyone in person, nor against having fun either. Rather I was wondering, how such a thing as a screen SAVER can be turned into a real resource *****. And that's true .. because the Full Screen is designed to be a Screensaver .. What's the point, guys? How are you "saving" the screen with such a crowd on it .. };-))

OK, 15 different models simultaneously on stage might be cool and even a new record perhaps, but .. If this, what you're sharing is going to crash the whole stuff for sure - there's no chance to use it, right?

Personally no problem, wouldn't do it anyway - no interest - my laptop is nearly capable to run 3 girls at the same time, so even 5 girls on stage are far over my head.
Just looking from time to time in here and Wyldanimal's thread for a single or pair of models scenes, but have found only a few so far, which are really interesting and done very well.

zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 1, 2014
@HombreSinSombre: That is really odd as I just tested Triplex15, Triplex12 and Deca Stand with only 720p shows active and it works fine for me. No idea why it's crashing on you. Oh, make sure you have streaming disabled, I found that caused no end of problems with high count scenes. I suspect it's trying to read too much from the HD at the same time.

I only saw a load of about 75% with 15 720p shows active so less load on my system. I only have 9 classics, so I can't really do a full test with them.

As for releasing stuff guaranteed to crash, it runs on my system. Yes Triplex15 crashed after 15 minutes, but that would be after playing over 200 clips. Basically equal to running regular VG for more than three hours, so I suspect it hit a bad clip. Heck it crashed running 15 720p shows at only 75% load. Again the more shows active the more likely to hit a bad clip. I know there are people on the forum that have more CPU power than I do, so they should be able to run it if they wish. I guess those of us with A.D.D. can never have too many girls.;-)
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

151 post(s)
July 1, 2014
I have a fairly robust laptop even by today's standards, even though I bought it 3 years ago to take with me on motorcycle trips to do video editing while overnight in hotels, etc. But ZZ's latest mega-dancer (deca and "What the Heck?" 15-model) scenes even brought my laptop to it's knees begging for mercy.

I can run them on my Uber-Gaming desktops, but I think I hear strange cussing voices coming from my CPU and GPU then, too.

:-)
FalconAF
Joined in Jan 2008

151 post(s)
July 1, 2014
@Hombre (and everybody else),

I just re-uploaded my 2 bedroom scenes to Asfile again. One zip file contains both scenes. Each scene is in a separate folder you can just drop into the VG Data/Scenes folder. They do NOT use a separate "Images" folder for the two scenes. I haven't organized the scenes I've made that way yet. Two of the .PNG files are still named the same (one in each folder), so if you create a single images folder for the scenes, make SURE you change one of those file names AND the text reference to the file in the associated .SCN file.

Good for 30 days from now, then they will be deleted by Asfile again.

http://asfile.com/file/5IhApjr
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 1, 2014
It's Canada Day so I had time to create 2 new scenes today

One for my 4 or less scenes intended for DB shows as you can see, but certainly can be used with VG.

Second one is in my higher demand scenes and has each clip type in it's own quadrant, so pole, standing, cage, on task, swing and behind task. Obviously you need some of the current shows active to have a full set.

I also tweaked a few other scenes with new some new elements I created to add a little visual candy.

www.kp3d.com/vgs.html
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
July 2, 2014
@ZZ: I did have streaming enabled so I turned that off. Sometimes it works, sometimes not :/ Still won't look at 12 or 15 tho. No worries :) Thanks for the new stuff too!

@FalconAF: Thanks for the upload, buddy! Had to rename the first bedroom pic but now it works fine :) Just one thing, I hope you don't mind me doing this but as I've said earlier, I ***** clutter in front of the girls so I did a little cloning on your widescreen version and removed the right-hand table and flowers. Of course I had to delete the mask too! Now, any girls on the floor are not hidden at all :)

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
July 2, 2014
What you Edit for your own Enjoyment is up to you the user.
But Do NOT share your Edits Unless you have permission from the Original Creator.

That's my Feeling about making changes to another members Scenes or work.

Change all you want for your own use..
Don't share it unless you have Permission.

Pretty simple rule to live by.....

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
July 2, 2014
thanks @Zebrazuk for the cool scenes. I can run the 15 Girls too Yeah!!:-)
But I find your 6 cliptypes scene most interesting as it shows how each cliptype is selected.
Here a list for all members

Standing:
deny: table, top, cage, pole, inout ((inout means coming in from the side) might be needed for some scenes to deny that.)
Not sure if you can do the oposite (deny clips where the model doesnt come in from the side. Maybe it will work if you explicitly allow inout)

The others are straightfoward
In front of taskbar
allow: fronttable

Behind taskbar
allow: behindtable

Poledance
allow: pole

Swing
allow: top

Cage
allow: cage

to all you could add deny: Inout

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !