Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Calgon
Joined in May 2022

334 post(s)
July 19
Here's another shader conversion to 3D for anyone interested:

https://bit.ly/4bOyD3R

Please let me know how you get on with it. .. do you find it straining ?

I used a different technique for this one, making the stereo effect in the original shader rather than having two copies running side by side. The pre-conversion to iStripper format can be seen on shadertoy here: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MffcRf

@mkst The cross-eyed feeling is what tricks your brain that some objects are closer than others. This can be adjusted in the parameters of the scene to make things further away... less cross-eyed... and more relaxed if it's uncomfortable.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2435 post(s)
5 days ago (edited)
OMG I'm on v. 1.2.550 of iStripper and the post ''copy link" has stopped working..it just copies the whole post now, yikes !
Ok, I put a zip on Share
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

334 post(s)
3 days ago
@WA

@Calgon

(x) Porthole
https://bit.ly/4grZlTq

This is a Very Nice Scene. Yes it's a bit heavy on the GPU rendering..

I couldn't resist...
I made a 3D SBS version, and sent you a Link to test out..
( I won't release my 3D Mod, but if you like it, feel free to tweak it and share your results..)

It looks great but stutters due to the double whammy of trying to run a difficult shader and then whatever else goes on in the PC getting that to the headset. I'll have a look see if I can find a better way to streamline the code.

What I've been doing on other shaders is doing the stereogram work at Shadertoy so that there is only one shader being run. This porthole scene has two copies already for the foreground and background and then all doubled up again for the left and right eyes, it was not my best conversion originally with 2 copies of the code and now there's 4 😕

Here's an example one I did on shadertoy so that you can see what's going on....
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4fScRD

The key changes to the original code are to chop the screen into halves so that each half calculates the whole scene from a slightly different ocular viewpoint

void mainImage( out vec4 fragColor, in vec2 fragCoord )
{

// Define the interocular distance (adjust this value as needed)
float interocularDistance = 0.01; // Positive value for demonstration

// Compute normalized coordinates for the current pixel
vec2 uv = fragCoord.xy / iResolution.xy;

// Determine if the pixel belongs to the left or right eye
bool isLeftEye = fragCoord.x < (iResolution.x / 2.0);

// Adjust the UV coordinates for left or right eye
if (isLeftEye) {
// Left half of the screen
uv.x = (fragCoord.x / (iResolution.x / 2.0)); // Map from [0, 1]
} else {
// Right half of the screen
uv.x = (fragCoord.x - (iResolution.x / 2.0)) / (iResolution.x / 2.0); // Map from [0, 1]
}

// Adjust UV coordinates to range from -1 to 1
uv = uv * 2.0 - 1.0;
uv.y *= iResolution.y / iResolution.x; // Adjust y for aspect ratio

// Define the camera origin with interocular distance applied
vec3 eyeOffset = isLeftEye ? vec3(-interocularDistance, 0.0, 0.0) : vec3(interocularDistance, 0.0, 0.0);

vec3 ro=vec3(sin(iTime*.2+sin(iTime*.2)*.2),sin(iTime*.2+sin(iTime*.1)*.1),5.)+ eyeOffset;

All of the conversions I have done so far are raytraced shaders. If I can find the ray origin (ro) in this case in the original shader then I can hack it about as above and produce a sterogram.... and then converting that to iStripper is just a click of a button or two.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3885 post(s)
2 days ago
@aloevera
Your English is fine. Better than many Native US persons...

this one, I tried to push the limits of what might be comfortable.
but if you catch the focus and keep it, the depths should be really strong.
WA_3D_SBS\WA_3D_SBS_XTREM.scn

How did you like my Starz 3D scene with the Starfield that zooms out past your head.
Well maybe on the 3D TV you don't fully see that.
On a VR headset, they should Fly right at you.

And I just got done converting the Whisper Club Scenes.
I hope they turned out just as well.

With the recent Release of the DOLZ XR content for the Season 4 NFT collection.
I thought there might be a few Quest 2 and Quest 3 users whom would also like to see some 3D scenes..

I too have LG 3D TV's Two of them in Fact.
with the Passive Glasses.
I have a 3D projector, that uses Shutter Glasses, but they are broken...
And, its a bit old and lower resolution. I think it is only 720p

Humm...
I actually Have 5 VR Headsets.
Sony Playstation version 1 and version 2 for the Playstation 4
and the new Sony Playstation for Playstation 5
a Quest 2, and a new Quest 3..

I also have two of these...
https://lookingglassfactory.com/looking-glass-portrait
and
https://lookingglassfactory.com/looking-glass-go

but as you have read, I have some issues with my left eye, and my Stereo Vision isn't good anymore.
In my mind, when I am adjusting the numbers between the Left eye and the Right eye.
I can visualize what I want..
I just can't Actually See it to know if it's how I intended it to look.

in the VR headsets, I can almost see the 3D effect, but not perfectly.

Thank you for your Comments
aloevera
Joined in Apr 2008

5 post(s)
1 day ago
Hi WildAnimal!
Thanks you for your kind and detailed reply!
Starz 3D scene and Xtreme and works like a charm I noticed the zoom effects of starfields too but not fully past my head .
The reason must be that mentioned by you difference betwen the two stereoscopic technology I gues as I am i simple user with some basic regarding knowledge.

Also your new 3D wisper club scenes are very professional works I downloaded and tested them also yesterday, the built in podium zoom effects are very impressive indeed , as strippers are approaching and distancing during the shows.
Picture is very clean withour any vibration and no remaining multicontours of objects or dancing models. Just perfect.👌👌
By the way, I gues you used some shadding effect of models body in the single standing scene intentionaly it's very creative.Also the reflected double body shade of the models. Very impressive indeed.
Buy the way I have also two 3D LG TV from series 55LM660S purchased between 2012 and-2014.
I like them very much.
They do not have the problems of new TV' s with new ledpanels that ***** out if you use the brighness and backlight at more then 50-60 % as panels " ***** out" after a few year.
Some personal notice , I was born also in sixties almost same age.
Finaly I want to thank you again for all the creations of you regadles they are designed in 2D or 3D SBS. Hopefully you will create some new ones in both formats if you have time .
I hope your eye is not irreversible impaired maybe can be fixed by surgery. Are new methods developed recently and in testphase. Sorry for my comment, I do not want to get involved in your private life.
Wish You a nice and pleasant weekend
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

334 post(s)
3 hours ago
@WA

Just looked at your code for your 3D Bare Elegance scene and...

Wait... what ... !

I didn't know you could put a camera inside a framebuffer. Have you used this method before, I haven't seen it. It opens up lots of things for converting my scenes to 3D.

//// 3D SBS MOD by WyldAnimal
//// Left EYE Scene Wrapper by WyldAnimal
framebuffer {// Left EYE View
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////// Wrap the entire scene into a frame buffer and a Quad.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
id: Left-EYE-Scene
size: 1920, 1080
quad {// left Quad

size: 1920, 1080
hotspot: 0,0

camera { //open the Left Camera
type: 2D
id: main

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !