Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 31, 2022
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/76?post=755034
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
The same for the Fire Logo which is this Section, texture{ id: BigLogo source: Logo/(x)logo_fire.png } which has to be removed as well @stanston I can understand you offering technical help to modify...
Along similar lines, I do not like Totem offering the option
to never display the model's name. When there was much fuss
a while back about Pubs running Totem clips without recognition
of the Company, an opportunity was missed to hard code Totem's
logo in a set position, along with the model name in the software
for every clip.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 1, 2023 (edited)
This year, I have distributed 100's of hours worth of work on this forum. I have been doing it mainly in the hope that it will encourage other users to distribute their creations as well so that we all benefit from each others efforts.
Well said @Calgon 👍
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 1, 2023
Regarding this Post.
I think it was wrong to call out another Member in this post.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/81?post=755034
The same for the Fire Logo which is this Section, texture{ id: BigLogo source: Logo/(x)logo_fire.png } which has to be removed as well @stanston I can understand you offering technical help to modify...
Lets 1st note,
that when a Member downloads a Scene file.
that Local Copy, the one that is now on that Members PC
Is now theirs to edit and ***** in any way they want.
They can do with it what they want for their own enjoyment.

Now lets say a Member wants to make changes to the copy on their PC, but doesn't
have the knowledge or knowhow to do it.
They come to the Forum and ASK....
I want this Scene to do this, How can I make it do this...

Then a 2nd Member offers advice on How the 1st Member can get the results they asked about.

The Scene was NOT edited by the 2nd Member.
The Modified Scene was NOT re-posted by the 2nd Member.

I don't think it was right for the Scene creator to Call out and Chastise this 2nd Member for offering advise
so that the 1st Member could achieve the results they wanted, for their Own Personal Enjoyment.

We, the Scene creators, DO NOT own the scenes, for the most part, we Don't own the Images used to create the scenes
Most of the shaders used are derivative works based on someone else's work.

In fact, most of us scene creators, remove the iStripper Logo and don't even give iStripper credit in the scene files.

I think it should be Mandatory,
That all Shared Scenes
Must always have an iStripper Logo present on the scene.
select a corner and put the Logo there.

After a Member downloads it to the local PC.
they can ***** it anyway they want,
even if that Means ASKING another Member how to do it.

So Long as the Modified Scene is Not shared .
They have not Violated any Terms of Service
So long as the changers are for that Members own Use and Enjoyment, and is Not shared Publicly.

We, the Scene creators must be willing to allow our shared scene to be modified in any way the Member who has a local copy of it wants to.

Infact, if you share a scene file, you more or less are sharing it knowing, that members who download it will most likely make changes to it or modify it for their own enjoyment.

If you plan to share a derivative work, get / ask for permission and give credit in the comments of the scene file where needed.

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 post(s)
January 1, 2023 (edited)
Sorry @Wyldanimal but that just gives me another reason not to share my scenes (not that most people would really want them anyway).

I am sorry but if a user has created a scene then they at least deserve credit for it. Yes it is easy enough in many cases to to remove the credit but that does not make it right.

I usually put a "personalszed" splash logo and an itermediate logo in anyway.

It pissed me off enough that they started to request logos on user artwork. This is now the final straw. For my own use I don't need this so to hell with it.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
January 4, 2023
Great scene shares guys, keep 'em coming. I hope it does really inspire more (and more) creators and experimenters. 👍 😎
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 5, 2023 (edited)
Moved thread here...

There is an easy solution to this... email the owner of shadertoy and inform them of the use in istripper scenes and ask that they inform their userbase, and ask that the users add an application exception (may not be used with istripper) in the atrib if they object to the usage regardless of the CC licence.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
January 5, 2023
Well this is a good and healthy debate. 😂 Now I don't want to be arguing with anyone on this forum. It's supposed to be a place to share and develop. I have had lots of help from other people on here and for that I am grateful. This whole debate was sparked because when one member asked ME how to remove the background from my scene and another member provided this help but added that the logo "has to be removed as well". The logo appears for a few seconds in the scene, it doesn't "have" to be removed at all. From my position it is like this.... I have used elements of other peoples work: shaders, images and know how... but then I have spent time and effort to create something new and hopefully something artistic and appreciated and I have signed that creation with a logo. In the non digital world, it would be similar to a collage artist putting a signature on a collage made of newspaper clippings, they don't own the copyright to the newspaper but they have added their creativity and so they have signed it and would no doubt be offended if someone came and removed their signature.

@Z22 In relation to the use of the feathers shader in the first place. The shadertoy cc license states:

You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

In this post you seem to be alluding that I have not given an attribution
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/142?post=753570
Everything about iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
@Calgon Just a FYI, the Coastal.fsh needs to have the original atrib as well as your link and atrib like this ... // Original obtained from ShaderToy.com // Adapted, from https://www.shadertoy.com/vie...
I gave an attribution in 3 places.... the original forum link here:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/76?post=753533
New scene (Coastal) plus an update to an old one (Forcefield) plus a variation on Forcefield. Coastal ======= Based on the amazing shader by bitless https://www.shadertoy.com/view/fstyD4 Screenshot ht...
and then on lines 1-3 of the shader

and then all of the original attributions on lines 29-42 where I have copied and pasted the entire source shader into the format provided by @Everthang on numerous other conversions. I think that that was sufficient attribution.

There's an AUTO_MOUSE section on lines 16-25.... these are I think attributable to @TheEmu so apologies to him for not placing an attribution but if I did..... should it go above or below the other attributions ??

As far as I am concerned, that is the end of this matter though no doubt I will get a few more 🔥🔥after I post this. I think people should be careful what they push for. It would be a sad day if Totem decided to remove the ability of the users to create full screen scenes as a result of division on this forum.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 5, 2023
@Calgon

Yes the AUTO_MOUSE macro was something I threw together, but for such small things I don't care about being acknowledged as the author.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 6, 2023 (edited)
Call to Help, Full Screen Creators

There is a New Beta Version of the Software. 1.2.364/5
Please test some of your Scenes in this New Beta to ***** out any Bugs that may have been Introduced by the New Beta.

Thank you.

You can revert back to 1.2.360 once you are done Beta testing.
PC: https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_360/setup-istripper.exe
MAC: https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_360/setupmac-istripper.dmg
Forum Thread
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/52220/1?post=755517
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic

also available on Discord
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890605069324664863/1060512878660157451
Discussion Thread
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/1060512878660157451/1060513087779778562

Note:
If you discover a Bug.
Please test it also in the Prior Version
So we can discover
if it was a Pre-Existing Bug
or
If it has been Newly Introduced by the New Beta.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 6, 2023 (edited)
@Calgon, if there is already an atributiuon you are not supposed to edit it at all. You did, that was the problem.

Your atrib from feathers.fsh
// Original obtained from ShaderToy.com
// Adapted, from https://www.shadertoy.com/view/tljcRW by Calgon

Original atrib from shadertoy
// Feathers in the Wind - by Martijn Steinrucken aka BigWings 2020
// Email:[email protected] Twitter:@The_ArtOfCode
// License Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
//
// An effect created for a YouTube tutorial. You can watch it here:
// Part 1: https://youtu.be/68IFmCCy_AM
// Part 2: https://youtu.be/hlM940IqpRU

His atrib should be at the top followed by your atrib. It not being at the top of the page is why i missed it being there furthur down.

Moving it down into the code is editing.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
January 8, 2023
@Z22

I have already been through the attributions that you were ***** about in relation to Coastal scene. Now you seem to be having a poke at the Feathers scene again.

I'm not going to get drawn into an endless cicular debate. You have ***** that I did not provide attributions when actually I did, now you are ***** that the attributions are not where you want them to be.

It is not my problem if you do not read something properly before you start *****. I referred you to the cc license that shadertoy uses by default.

We already covered this:

You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

It also states this:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

"In any reasonable manner" being the key point.

I have placed a link at the top of the shader to the URL on shadertoy where the original code was and in doing so anyone can see for themselves that there are no specific restrictions on the original shader. By extension the new code is on the same cc license as shadertoys default here:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en_US

Placing further attributiuons next to the code to which they relate is a perfectly reasonable way to display it especially when the final product has different functionality than the original. Where code comes from multiple authors this is a simple and effective way to make clear exactly who developed what and it also doubles as a record of changes. There are many many other shaders on shadertoy that place their attributions like this, scattered throughout the code so if you still have an issue with this practise please could you take it up with the shadertoy community rather than just me. Nowhere in the cc license does it state that the original header must not be altered or moved, that is something that the author would need to have specified when they released their code.

The original shader had just one "plane" of output on a black background, my version allows for the shader to be called from the scene file to create as many planes as the user wants on a transparent background and thereby allowing for the creation of a foreground and a background around the model. I also adjusted the coordinate system to allow for the positioning of each plane so that I could reduce the number of feathers crossing in front of the models face and also allowed for changes to the number of feathers painted on each plane. That is all to say.... it is not the same shader as that from which it was derived.

You will even find on line 148 of feathers the following:

// Remove alpha wherever the background is black @TheEmu and @Z22
col.a = smoothstep(0.0, 0.01, col.r);

...an attribution to yours and @TheEmu providing a more elegant piece of code than the "functional but ugly" one that I had written.

You have written quite a lot on this forum about my scenes but as far as I am concerned, this is incorrect:
if there is already an atributiuon you are not supposed to edit it at all. You did, that was the problem
and nor is this:
Previously i have told calgon not to remove the original attribution on shaders

My code might be messy and not follow what others regard as best practise but I have made no attempt to remove fair and reasonable attribution of other peoples work and have complied with the cc license.

I sincerely hope that this is now finally the end of this matter.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 9, 2023
@Calgon, The issue is that you edited someone elses code(moved the atribution, the default program i use is just a small window so it looked like it had been removed because the fragment code starts right after your atrib, but as you have explained you dont know protocol, now you do.) and ***** when your scene was edited. That is hypocritical at the least. If they had reuploaded your scene and removed your logo or used your scene in an affiliate video without credit those would be an issue, but they didnt, its for use on their computer. Get over yourself.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 9, 2023 (edited)
@Calgon, even the logo you are using isnt even yours.

https://www.pngitem.com/middle/hmmbowm_letra-x-png-efeito-fogo-transparent-png/

"Image License: Personal Use Only"

Edit:- I have found other copies of this image on other sites so i realise you might not have obtained it from the linked site, however if i restrict the google search to images with a creative commons licence they all dissapear.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 9, 2023 (edited)
There has been a bit of discussion ongoing about attribution
and the removal of Images and or removal of attribution comments from within a Scene File.

Once you have a scene downloaded to your own PC
you are free to make any changes to that scene you want.
As longs as you Don't upload or reshare it WITHOUT proper Permission.
It is only on your OWN PC, so you can make any change you want to it.

If you want to hide an Image so it's not displayed
you can try the following.

How to hide any image in a Scene File without editing the scene code..

1.) You might have to Examine the Scene code,
so you know what folder and what the name of the image is you want to hide.
2.) Find and Rename that image, by adding an X to the beginning of it's name.

Done.

To Unhide an image you hid

1). Rename the Image back to it's original name by removing the X from it.

Done.

The Scene Code does not have to be Edited.
All you are doing is hiding the Image from the scene.
Since the Image isn't found by the Scene, it is not displayed by the scene.

You can also rename shader files, to hide the use of that shader.

This can be used to help troubleshoot a Scene
or just change the scene for your own Personal Enjoyment on your Own PC.
again
you are free to make any changes to that scene you want
for your own personal enjoyment.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 9, 2023
There is an Exception to this:

How to hide any image in a Scene File without editing the scene code..

1.) You might have to Examine the Scene code,
so you know what folder and what the name of the image is you want to hide.
2.) Find and Rename that image, by adding an X to the beginning of it's name.

Done.

If the Image is part of a folder, where the image is selected by the scene at random.
Then even renaming an Image, will not hide it from being used.

In this case / exception
you will have to Move the Image to a different folder:
1.) Create a new folder in the Scene Folder, maybe call it Backup.
2.) Move the Image from where it is originally, to this New Backup Folder.

You can Move it back then if you again want to see it.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
January 9, 2023 (edited)
Find and Rename that image, by adding an X to the beginning of it's name.

Or rename it by adding a X (or something) to the end of its extension (file type) so that it is no longer recognised as an image file. That works even when the scene is picking images at random from a folder.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 9, 2023
@TheEmu
Or rename it by adding a X (or something) to the end of its extension (file type)

Yes, that works. I should have thought of that..
Silly Me...
😧
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
January 10, 2023
Good thinking a lil outside da box @Emu. Bravo 👌
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
January 10, 2023
This is great news ! @TheEmu and @Wyldanimal have found a solution for these "problem" images.

For "feathers" ...
Just go into the scene folder (x) Feathers\Logo and rename the file (x)logo_fire.png to (x)logo_fire.pngx and also rename the file (x)logo_fire_small.png to (x)logo_fire_small.pngx

For "coastal" repeat the above only the folder is (x) Coastal\Logo

Then for the shaders, you will need to do some editing...
go into the file (x) Feathers\Shaders\Calgon\Feathers.fsh scroll down to line 32 and copy all of lines 32 to 39 and scroll back to the top and paste them back at the beginning.

For coastal the file is (x) Coastal\Shaders\Calgon\Coastal.fsh . Scroll down to line 43 and copy all of lines 43 to 50. Scroll up and paste them back at the top.

Finally don't forget to save your changes.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 10, 2023 (edited)
Find and Rename that image, by adding an X to the beginning of it's name.
Or rename it by adding a X (or something) to the end of its extension (file type) so that it is no longer recognised as an image file. That works even when the scene is picking images at random from a folder.

Hmm, not being able to find a file in a texture directory is how you get the "undocumented feature" that can give you a persistant buffer(or whatever you want to call it, its called feedback in my scenes). When it cant find a image in the folder it grabs the last sprite in the previous frames camera node regardless of position or opacity(opacity doesnt make it through, just the rgb). I have no idea if he intended that or not but its super useful being able to share data between frames. Hopefully it never get fixed.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 10, 2023 (edited)
Automatic1111

Ai image generator that can use multiple models including stable difussion 2.1 (sd2.1)

Install,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cvP7yJotUM

add SD 2.1,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3vcYVwEkW0

add/train embedding (add your own images as a style,kinda),
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz0iM0M7Fk

I'm currently training one with ~5400 images of katya clover
check out this ***** ...
https://i.imgur.com/bG4ydIT.png

it has a long way top go.

edit: forgot to say, this needs a decent gpu
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
January 10, 2023
😲 😖 😆

Maybe only feed the best images? I may have to try out something like that but to come up with a person that doesn't exist. Weird Science stuff, you know. 😕 😂 😎
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 10, 2023
😲 😖 😆

Maybe only feed the best images? I may have to try out something like that but to come up with a person that doesn't exist. Weird Science stuff, you know. 😕 😂 😎

I havent found out yet what it will output with a nice long prompt like, katya clover on a beach riding an elephant with rainbow hair . ect ect. This is an addition to what stable diffusion 2.1 can do with is already outputting ridiculously good ai artwork. just do an image search for "stable diffusion 2.1"
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 10, 2023
Automatic1111

Also try
https://beta.dreamstudio.ai/

You get some free Credits to try it out.
The Higher the resolution, the More it costs to produce the images.
You can purchase more credits
A single image at the default setting cost about 0.2 cents each or 10 images is 2.0 cents
1000 credits is $10 ( approx 5000 images using the default settings )

Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
January 10, 2023
Automatic 1111 is free. But you run the ai localy rather than on a remote computer.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 11, 2023
Automatic 1111 is free.

But if you Don't have the GPU power to run it

https://beta.dreamstudio.ai/

Is very Fast as it's using a Cloud based Server Farm.
At default settings I think you Get 50 Tries for free.
stripperfan
Joined in Jun 2013

9 post(s)
January 12, 2023 (edited)
Is there a way to include two textures into one sprite's fragment shader?

sprite {
size: 1, 1
source: textureA
// source: textureB
shader: Vertex, ...
shader: Fragment, ...
}

I've experimented, but been unable, to initialize texture1 inside the glsl fsh file. I've tried multiple source arguments (last one is used for texture0), one source argument with multiple arguments (only sets texture0), and using uniform to pass a texture. Any ideas?

If it is not possible, then I'll write a script to append all the images into one large texture, but would rather be able to support as is.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)

@stripperfan good question.. One of the huge limitations of our iStripper OpenGL platform
as apposed to WebGL appears to be lack of channels available to coordinate a
shader's use of more than one texture. While we can declare different textures as
sprites in frame buffers, we cannot readily integrate them as buffers like WebGL does.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
January 12, 2023

Have a look at this post.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/137?post=750264
Everything about iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
@EverthangForever I experimented with the Version for the shaders I create a Combine and Difference shader with inputs from the scene file to play around with the settings. sample scenes https://virtu...
I use two Sources and Combine them in one Shader.
Sources can be Images, Shaders, clips

in the scene file
sprite {
size: 1920, 1080
pos: 0, 0
source: Sweet,0 // combine 0
source: Stage,1 // combine 1
shader: fragment, Shaders/Combine-Exclude/combine2.fsh
blend: false
}

in the shader

#version 140

#extension GL_ARB_compatibility : enable
#extension GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions : enable
#extension GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced : enable
// get inputs from scene
// if an input is missing it will default to 1.0
uniform float zeroPercent;
uniform float onePercent;
uniform float mixPercent;

uniform sampler2D texture0;
uniform sampler2D texture1;
varying vec4 gl_TexCoord[];

void main(void)
{
vec4 vTexCoord = gl_TexCoord[0];
float mixP = 0.0;
float oneP = 0.0;
float zeroP = 0.0;

highp vec4 zero = texture2D(texture0,vTexCoord.xy); // input zero 0
highp vec4 one = texture2D(texture1, vTexCoord.xy); // input one 1

// test all the inputs, if 0. then set to 1.0
if (mixPercent == 0.) {mixP = 1.0;} else { mixP = mixPercent;
}
if (onePercent == 0.) {oneP = 1.0;} else { oneP = onePercent;
}
if (zeroPercent == 0.) {zeroP = 1.0;} else { zeroP = zeroPercent;
}

// combine the inputs using the percentage values
gl_FragColor = ((mixP * ( (zeroP * zero) + (mixP * one)) ) * gl_Color);
gl_FragColor.a = (one.a * zero.a); // make the alpha the combined apha of both input channels

}

stripperfan
Joined in Jun 2013

9 post(s)
Thank you, Wyldanimal.

source: textureA, 0
source: textureB, 1

works like a charm.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !