Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 12, 2022 (edited)
@Calgon , yeh i removed the tripple shaders in the sprites and didnt see any performance change. the thing with the textures wont cause any performance problem, more just a problem for you if you want to use the first "Texture" as it will use the second "Texture" and same with 3 calls to the same file. Its more for neatness and less of a headache for you and anyone else reading it. (he says having posted loads of code without comments :/ )

There are some other sprites with 2 shaders active and as with the others removing the extra one made no difference to performance.

I think its just because of the number of things its having to deal with.

You could get nearly the same effect for the "window" by using a masking texture on a quad, same goes for the strip at the top and bottom. Arent they most of the sprites?
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
@Calgon, it looks like your script is generating too many
sprite
{
source: Texture
size: 129.585367822521, 1500
pos: 4990.13364214136, 0, 313.95259764657
hotspot: 0, 1
scale: 2, 2
rot: 0, -93.6, 0;
shader: fragment, Shaders/Generators Redux.fsh
}

sprite
{
size: 41.2682932795517, 1500
hotspot: 1, 1
shader: fragment, Shaders/calgon_black.fsh
}
as i can delete a bunch and the scene looks the same. in fact all of this type above these coordinates.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@EverthangForever

@Calgon great stuffI've been hoping (sigh) Totem will one day give us a Deluxe Playerwith OpenGL capable of running several common buffers & cubic textures like WebGL do.We can sort of do multiple shaders rendered onto a common sprite by callingframebuffers sequentially however inserting them in a coordinated fashion is another thangand the memory use of same currently sucks :-/😟

I think that's all above my coding level at the moment. But I'll get there eventually 😕
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
@EverthangForever

with OpenGL capable of running several common buffers

Well... the loops scenes are an example of 10 x 4k(or 10 x 1080p for the reduced resolution version you can run) screens used as a persistant buffer. how many buffers do you want?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
October 12, 2022
I'll have a look at the loops scenes. My understanding is that you can apply a shader
in a framebuffer node. Call that as source in a sprite node and apply a subsequent shader
to that sprite. Any more buffers, and you would need to chain them as framebuffers. He he..
sounds a bit like somethang you have done already / would do at the.scn level.
However I was really talking about our OpenGL: Fullscreen platform being able to handle that buffering
in a coordinated way within one shader, like they do in da WebGL.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@Z22

You could get nearly the same effect for the "window" by using a masking texture on a quad, same goes for the strip at the top and bottom. Arent they most of the sprites?

I may be wrong but I don't think a mask on a single quad would look correct when viewed from different angles and it was a full 3d effect that I wanted to create when I set off to build this.

it looks like your script is generating too many.....
sprite
{
size: 129.585367822521, 1500
hotspot: 0, 1
shader: fragment, Shaders/Generators Redux.fsh
}

sprite
{
size: 41.2682932795517, 1500
hotspot: 1, 1
shader: fragment, Shaders/calgon_black.fsh
}

That's a great find !! 👍 Some have the same co-ordinates but different rotation and the rotations are 360 apart - I'd gone round each circle twice !

FPS has gone up 40fps 👍👍👍

Try the new code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10DqzyLNL17jRBibaiK0_9okPdknxTOLl/view?usp=sharing

Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 12, 2022
I'll have a look at the loops scenes. My understanding is that you can apply a shader
in a framebuffer node. Call that as source in a sprite node and apply a subsequent shader
to that sprite. Any more buffers, and you would need to chain them as framebuffers. He he..
sounds a bit like somethang you have done already / would do at the.scn level.
However I was really talking about our OpenGL: Fullscreen platform being able to handle that buffering
in a coordinated way within one shader, like they do in da WebGL.
I'm not sure what you are refering to.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@Calgon

Are there parts that are never on screen or does it do a full 360? Might be able to cull more if they arent or you modify it so it doesnt do a 360.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@z22

@CalgonAre there parts that are never on screen or does it do a full 360? Might be able to cull more if they arent or you modify it so it doesnt do a 360.

Almost everything is in a sprite that rotates continuously, the individual clipsprites rotate in the opposite direction so that they always face the front.

Only the backs of the podiums could be removed but if I chopped them out, I'd have to rotate the podium at the same speed as the whole saucer rotation in the opposite direction like the clipsprites.... I think the difference would be very marginal.

Did the reduced code not make a difference ?
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@EverthangForever

hmm..I haven't had time to look closely at the .scn code, however with a third of a million lines of code in a single .scn it seems like a good place to startSure, i'd expect the model in center gets jerky because 3D camera zoom rescaling up mostly goes there.There's "0;" ending typos btw in every sprite node rot parameter...etc..etc.@Z22 what resolution models are you using to test this ?What happens to overall FPS when you // eliminate each model ?

I just noticed that if I add in an extra model that is not part of the scene but is the first model in the scn file i.e the main model then the frame rate goes up. I assume this means that the software treats the main model differently to the other models ?? Anyway..... I won't be changing my version because I don't want to lose control of which is the main model but anyone with performance issues might want to try that.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
October 12, 2022
We can sort of do multiple shaders rendered onto a common sprite by calling
framebuffers sequentially however inserting them in a coordinated fashion is another thang
and the memory use of same currently sucks

You can "do multiple shaders rendered onto a common sprite" by slightly re-writing them as functions, passing any necessary inputs and outputs as arguments and then calling them sequentially from a common "main" function.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
I may be wrong but I don't think a mask on a single quad would look correct when viewed from different angles and it was a full 3d effect that I wanted to create when I set off to build this.

If I understand you correctly then nest the quad and the masking sprite in a node. Any movements or rotations applied to the node will then move the quad and sprite. By default the quad and sprite will be co-located (though you can change this by specifing pos: and rot: for the nested elements when any values you specify will be relative to the node.

node {
pos: xx, yy. zz ! Position things
rot: rx, ry, rz ! Orientate things
animate: ....

quad (
any other stuff you want for the quad
shader : ...
}

sprite
souce : whatever
any other stuff you want for the sprite
}

} ! End of the node

If the scene is such that the quad can sometimes be seen from behind the sandwich the quad between two identical mask sprites.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 12, 2022
@z22

@CalgonAre there parts that are never on screen or does it do a full 360? Might be able to cull more if they arent or you modify it so it doesnt do a 360.
Almost everything is in a sprite that rotates continuously, the individual clipsprites rotate in the opposite direction so that they always face the front.

Only the backs of the podiums could be removed but if I chopped them out, I'd have to rotate the podium at the same speed as the whole saucer rotation in the opposite direction like the clipsprites.... I think the difference would be very marginal.

It did make a difference but because you can't specify a resolution in camera 3D (AFIK) it's running in 4k on mine. If i drop the desktop resolution to 1080p it's smooth.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
October 12, 2022
I sometimes end up with white squares rather than the girl. This happened to Camila Palmer "Dans La Chaleur De La Nuit" on the center cube. I notice that when the FPS drops it causes more stuttering.

Je me retrouve parfois avec des carrées blancs plutôt que la fille. Ainsi c'est arrivé à Camila Palmer "Dans La Chaleur De La Nuit" sur le cube central. Je remarque que lorsque les FPS baisse cela cause plus de bégaiement.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
I sometimes end up with white squares rather than the girl. This happened to Camila Palmer "Dans La Chaleur De La Nuit" on the center cube. I notice that when the FPS drops it causes more stuttering.Je me retrouve parfois avec des carrées blancs plutôt que la fille. Ainsi c'est arrivé à Camila Palmer "Dans La Chaleur De La Nuit" sur le cube central. Je remarque que lorsque les FPS baisse cela cause plus de bégaiement.

Yes, it seems to happen in a few scenes that have multiple clips running. I found shutting down other software like Google Chrome or restarting iStripper would clear it. It's really annoying.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 12, 2022
It did make a difference but because you can't specify a resolution in camera 3D (AFIK) it's running in 4k on mine. If i drop the desktop resolution to 1080p it's smooth.

Far from ideal but.... you could disable your 4K cards temporarily or keep a separate 3K collection for this type of scene and swap them over. 😪
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 12, 2022
Far from ideal but.... you could disable your 4K cards temporarily or keep a separate 3K collection for this type of scene and swap them over. 😪

I tend to only run my own scenes and thats usually while i'm working on them. Yours was just to see if i could help out with performance.

If you want to have a look at mine i have clumped them all together into one archive of archives 741mg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1peDIDxf1lckcr8KdQu2Lzo_c6FA-H9f7/view?usp=sharing
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
The peeps with 4K monitors are having the most problem with ( re-scale ) stutterings
Screen size (#define iResolution u_WindowSize) is one of the primary settings in all our .fsh

@Calgon
re your latest Flying Saucer update...
I get tad ***** when peeps do not post a version # title difference in their .scn zips
due to their new edits. So forgive me & 'Beyond Compare' if i got these wrong or am too late noting them.
-------------------------------------------------------------
In line 156 - 159 spotted a re-iteration of camera pos

// POSITION
pos: 00, -550, 3750 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
pos: 00, -550, 3750 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
// pos: 00, -150, 4800 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
replaced this with a single line entry..

// POSITION
// pos: 00, -550, 3750 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
// pos: 00, -550, 3750 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
// pos: 00, -150, 4800 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
pos: 00, -550, 3494 // Camera (Eye) position x, y, z.
Line 127 angle: 45 // Vertical field of view in degrees within a window.
Is it a reiteration of Line 113 ?
Incidently, I generally choose to slow down the movement of some shaders like
Generators Redux.fsh for playing to music ..its a lot cooler that way imho
In the Shader code..can change to...

//#define iGlobalTime u_Elapsed
#define iGlobalTime u_Elapsed*0.177 //slowed down this shader
#define iResolution u_WindowSize

Keep on syncin' it @Calgon..Love the new work 😎
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 13, 2022
@EverthangForever

The peeps with 4K monitors are having the most problem with ( re-scale ) stutterings
Screen size (#define iResolution u_WindowSize) is one of the primary settings in all our .fsh

@Calgon
re your latest Flying Saucer update...
I get tad ***** when peeps do not post a version # title difference in their .scn zips
due to their new edits. So forgive me & 'Beyond Compare' if i got these wrong or am too late noting them.

I think it's perhaps 4K clips that are the issue rather than 4K screens. Mine's 3840x2160 with no issues.

I've never been very good at version control so I'm calling the latest version "Bob" inside the script but there's now a second file in the zip with hopefully all of the matters discussed up to now at the same google address as the original :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/109vY73MnGWOZmLnMFFpahn_JuvV9kDoo/view?usp=sharing

The new file is 1.8K down from 7.0k this time yesterday 👍
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 13, 2022
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 post(s)
October 13, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/75?post=749974
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FadeLoop Ghost 4k and 1080p versions. Allows background image (paste whatever you like into Background directory) and the girl fades with alpha blend rather than to black. https://drive.google.com/fil...
Was a ***** in the arse to get working because if you mess with the alpha of the feedback buffer it zeroes it so i have to create another column and use the rgb channels then use that as an alpha mask in the depthblend shader. I do have 2 extra channels i can store something in now though ...
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
October 13, 2022
Thank you so much @EverthangForever & @Z22. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever & @Z22. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
October 14, 2022
Grâce @ComteDracula, il est toujours bon de savoir qu'il y a quelqu'un
qui télécharge et apprécie l'effort requis dans le partage de scène
---
Thanks @ComteDracula , it is always good to know there is someone
who downloads and appreciates the effort required in scene sharing
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
October 14, 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever I personally find these scenes to be a really big plus, to be able to enjoy our beautiful women in front of beautiful animated backgrounds. 😊

It is another way to join Art to feminine beauty.

@EverthangForever Je trouve personnellement que ces scènes sont vraiment un gros plus, pour pouvoir apprécier nos jolies femmes devant de beaux fonds d'écran animés. 😊

C'est une autre façon de joindre l'Art à la beauté féminine.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
October 14, 2022
@AllSceneCreators

I try out and enjoy all of the Scenes Shared
even if I rarely comment about them.

Many of them don't run on my low level laptop, so I may edit them to a lower resolution when possible.

Please,
Continue to share your work / art.

I know 1st hand that it is a labor of love.
a lot more goes on in the background to create these, than most members realize.

But I believe it is worth all the time and effort.

So Please, keep sharing if you will.

Thank You One and All.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 14, 2022
@Wyldanimal

@AllSceneCreators

Please,
Continue to share your work / art.

I know 1st hand that it is a labor of love.
a lot more goes on in the background to create these, than most members realize.

But I believe it is worth all the time and effort.

So Please, keep sharing if you will.

Thank You One and All.

I wouldn't have been able to create my scenes without your work showing the way 👍Though your playlist -> text conversion tool has cost me a fortune because I used it to pinpoint loads of scenes I "needed". Maybe you should get a new PC ?
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 14, 2022
Hi All

I wanted to make a "Chess" themed scene.

Found this great shader:
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/tt2XDt

...but sadly it is beyond my ability to convert it to iStripper. Would anyone be able to convert it ?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
October 15, 2022 (edited)
EDIT: updated the shader to add more comments to it
redownload it.

@Calgon

try this
https://virtuastripper.net/Shaders/chess.fsh

I added some constants to control the speed and wobble of the board rotation.

const float INTRO_TIME = 1.0;
const float TIME_PER_POSITION = 1.0;
const float OUTRO_TIME = 1.0;
const float INTERMISSION = 1.5;
const int TOTAL_POSITIONS = 34;
const int TFRAME = 20;
const float RSPEED = 0.5; // Rotation Speed
const float SINRATE = 0.5; // make SINRATE and COSRATE the same.
const float COSRATE = 0.5; // or use a ratio like 2:1
const float WOBBLE = 15.; // Amount of Angular Wobble

I guess these could be made into scene uniforms
so they can be controlled by the scene.

maybe I'll convert them...
for now, you have to edit the shader to alter them.

edit

if you are having performance issues
set these all to false
then try one at a time setting to true.

#define RENDER_SKY true
#define RENDER_MIST true
#define RENDER_REFLECTIONS true
#define RENDER_SHADOWS true
#define MSAAx4 false
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 post(s)
October 15, 2022
@Wyldanimal

try this
https://virtuastripper.net/Shaders/chess.fsh

Amazing ! I will have to study that to understand what you did to convert it. Thank you

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !