Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 post(s)
November 2, 2020 (edited)
@Number6

Guess what this is from....And keep doing what you do bud. Don't sweat what happens elsewhere.

Preview of a 10 image fading slideshow using @TheEmu 's tImed opacity code.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 3, 2020 (edited)
study of more remix collaborations on 3D cam.
Sure @Number6 carry on & keep smiling maestro 👍
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
November 3, 2020
La troisième capture d'écran me laisse penser que nous allons obtenir une scène digne des studios d'Hollywood @EverthangForever & collaborateurs 😲😲😲
The third screenshot makes me think we're going to get a Hollywood studio-worthy scene @EverthangForever & collaborators 😲😲😲
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 4, 2020 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/54?post=687605
Everything about iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Update: SW Bespin (old inout clip allowed) http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/B4Il2s6a
@smith2 great work with the Star Wars redition, unfortunately Categories were somewhat restricted enough to cause many users to have an NSA (no scene available :) The scene is missing the text: string in the top of your code btw.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/54?post=687625
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/102?post=687575 Here is a remix of Smith2+ET Double_Gate. I've re-named it as ET - FractalGarden081c for me to easily find it. Double gates: A four landsca...
@smith2 , It took some time to cull , edit & resize to 1920 x 1080 and convert to lossless format, your test landscapes. A lot of pics resizing while processing scenes is known to burden peoples' coprocessors.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 5, 2020 (edited)
FG082
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/54?post=687809
Nov 6th.. a full-length slideshow at last.. This Double_Gate demonstration uses framebuffers to declare textures. Shows application of various shaders then without inhibiting the animation of their sa...
~Remixed the Double Gate scene to work better with music & to allow shaders
to work with sprites under animation.
~Extended slide show to more than nine landscapes. The duration of which
should now accomodate any top of .scn code listed clip, chosen by the player.
~Model names included this time, plus some useful code // comments
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 6, 2020
@EverthangForever: interesting this ripple effect of the scene behind the portal.
FR: intéressant cet effet d'ondulation de la scène derrière le portail.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 6, 2020 (edited)
@smith2, ouais je l'apprécie parfois pour un effet immersif dans les scènes, en utilisant un mod très ralenti de Simple Wobble.fsh
La raison de l'application de le shaders Null.fsh dans les nœuds framebuffer des textures de l'échantillonneur picture est simplement de les pré-inverser avant que shader Wobble est rendu. Fragment shaders dans iStripper pour une raison quelconque toujours inverser leurs textures sampler2D..
Notez également comment les shaders appliqués directement aux sprites désactivent une grande partie des paramètres sprite dans un .scn. Par conséquent, vous ae forcé d'utiliser framebuffers pré-caméra , parce que vous ne pouvez pas appliquer des shaders directement aux nœuds sprite sous le nœud de la caméra où ils interféreront là avec les animations d'opacité et d'autres paramètres sprite que vous voudrez peut-être appliquer.

J'aime ce genre de scènes où les membres peuvent faire leurs propres 1920 x 1080 textures de haute
qualité et il suffit de les déposer dans un dossier ouvert comme /Doublepngs pour voir instantanément l'effet.

EN: yes I enjoy it sometimes for an immersive effect in scenes, by using a very slowed down mod of Simple Wobble.fsh
The reason for the application of the Null.fsh shader in framebuffer nodes of the 'landscape' sampler textures is simply to pre-invert them before the Wobble shader is rendered. Fragment shaders in iStripper for some reason always invert their sampler2D textures..
Note also how shaders applied directly to sprites disable much of the sprite parameters in a .scn. Hence, you ae ***** to use framebuffers pre-camera , because you cannot apply shaders directly to the sprite nodes below the camera node where they will interfere there with the opacity animations and other sprite parameters that you may want to apply.
---
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
Note also how shaders applied directly to sprites disable much of the sprite parameters in a .scn. Hence, you ae ***** to use framebuffers pre-camera , because you cannot apply shaders directly to the sprite nodes below the camera node where they will interfere there with the opacity animations and other sprite parameters that you may want to apply.

That is not quite true. If the shaders are written "correctly" then they will use the opacity and colour settings, together with their time dependencies, as set by opacity: and color: clauses and associated animate clauses. The "trick" is to multiply the pixel colour and opacity four vector, gl_FragColor, by gl_Color at some appropriate place in the shader - usually as its very last line. Unfortunately quite a few shaders omit this factor, but if so they are almost always simple to fix by adding the statement

gl_FragColor *= gl_Color; // Apply externally specified color and opacity factors.

gl_color is vec4(R,G,B,A) where R,G and B are set by the color: clause and A by the opacity clause: of the sprite. The default value is vec4(1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0).
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
@smith2: The Daylimotion link did not work, but I am still attaching some cooperation. I hope it helps you.

The scene is entertaining and many things can be done.

Home Scene:
  • Color Curve Correction
  • Basic Starry Sky Animation

Middle scene
  • Depth of field correction
  • lighting
  • lighting lights

https://we.tl/t-a1MoKHyTd4
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 14, 2020
@7171al71
htshttps://we.tl/t-a1MoKHyTd4
Expired transfer 😧
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 15, 2020 (edited)
@EverthangForever: I'm less of a fan of girls walking through the portal. During some clips, they are too off-center and cross the wall. And at the destination, there are often inconsistencies with the environment in terms of placement and proportion.

FR: je suis suis moins fan du fait que les filles traversent le portail. Durant certains clips, elles sont trop décentrées et traversent le mur. Et arrivée à destination, il y a souvent des incohérences avec le décor en terme de placement et de proportion.
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 15, 2020
@Alarsi
Home Scene:

Color Curve Correction
Basic Starry Sky Animation
I really like this contribution of the day / night cycle to the outdoor scene which until now has been the least dynamic environment.

FR:
J'aime beaucoup cet apport du cycle jour/nuit à la scène extérieur qui jusqu'à présent était l'environnement le moins dynamique.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
@EverthangForever: I'm less of a fan of girls walking through the portal. During some clips, they are too off-center and cross the wall. And at the destination, there are often inconsistencies with the environment in terms of placement and proportion.
@smith2
Not a problem. I have removed FG081 & FG082 , both remixes of yours from the server
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
November 15, 2020
Ouf, scènes sauvegardées auparavant 😉
Les mondes se trouvant derrière la porte des étoiles nous sont complètement inconnus et mystérieux. Tout peut s'y produire 😉😊
Merci à tous 😍
Phew, scenes saved before 😉
The worlds behind the Stargate are completely unknown and mysterious to us. Anything can happen there 😉😊
Thank you all 😍
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
@EverthangForever:
Not a problem. I have removed FG081 & FG082 , both remixes of yours from the server
You can leave them available.

I was just exposing my feelings about the technical difficulty involved in the change of scenery. Knowing that the position of girls cannot be adapted to all. It would be necessary to sort out the backgrounds with which it works and which are not suitable (for example remove the "iris" which is a barrier whose function is to prevent passing the door).
And maybe have only one centered girl who pass the gate. With a single model, less risk of dissonance concerning the notion of perspective.

Besides, FG081 was very successful. The model integration was adapted to the environment. It is more difficult to achieve this when there are multiple sets of landsape whose differ from each other.

FR:
Vous pouvez les laisser disponibles.

J'exposais juste mon ressenti sur la difficulté technique qu'implique le changement de décor. Sachant que la position des filles ne peut pas être adaptée à tous. Il faudrait trier les arrière-plans avec lesquels cela fonctionne, de ce qui ne conviennent pas (par exemple ne pas implémenter l'iris dont la fonction est de faire office de barrière).
Et peut-être n'avoir qu'une seule des filles et de bien la centrer. Avec un modèle unique, moins de risque de dissonance concernant la notion de perspective.

En outre, FG081 est un grand succès. L'intégration du modèle à l'environnement était très bien adapté. Il est plus difficile d'y parvenir lorsqu'il y a plusieurs paysage qui diffèrent les uns des autres.
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 16, 2020
@EverthangForever: I am currently testing different backgrounds to include those compatible with your scene in the source folder.

The shared image as an example gives a truly exceptional result with your effect.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 post(s)
November 16, 2020 (edited)
@smith2: Hi, I uploaded the scene to my drive better so that the link does not expire, this along with other collaborations.
In the future I will add other things, such as logos, backgrounds, etc. that may be useful to other creators.

(A) Cooperative Scenes & Other Stuff:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BSDg7ZYyfd-TOm64E_f2ifFq5m9PyCZO?usp=sharing
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
@EverthangForever: check this.

FG082_B: (3 girls)
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/jb67JSOz

I think you may use the same background with your former FG082 scene (4 girls).
(except maybe the two videogames level)

Edit: Thanks @7171al71
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 16, 2020
@smith2 et @7171al71 sorry guys, we have just had an outbreak of Covid 19 right where we live.
so way too busy with other matters at the moment.
désolé les gars, nous venons d'avoir une épidémie de Covide 19 juste là où nous vivons.
si trop occupé avec d'autres questions pour le moment.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/58?post=688685
(2)Star_Gates(Alarsi+Everthang+Smith).zip Note: Patch Red_Alert background in progress.
Esp. Re: (2) SGA_F082_(ETscene+Alarsi+Smith).scn
Bravo gentlemen. Today you made Art. I like the separation
into two layers the inner models, the day/night sky ,
the new graphics textures for open directory. Do more mixing !!
Wonderful immersive work

Bravo messieurs. Aujourd'hui, vous avez fait l'art. J'aime la séparation
en deux couches les modèles intérieurs, l'éclairage jour / nuit,
les nouvelles textures graphiques pour le répertoire ouvert. Faire plus !!
Bon pour les joueurs les thèmes dystopiques peut-être plus que le club de strip-tease
Merveilleux travail immersive

Edit: petite correction requise: da noms de modèles internes sont juxstaposed
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
Thanks. Alarsi and you have been a great help.
Edit: petite correction requise: les noms des modèles internes sont juxtaposés
Well seen.

It's patched.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
November 16, 2020
Effectivement, bon travail, les gars 👍
Il y a l'inversion des noms derrière la 2ieme porte, comme déjà remarqué.
Et le modèle derrière la 1ere porte (Jenny Wild, ici) passe derrière la seconde. Est-ce voulu?
Indeed, good job, guys 👍
There is the inversion of the names behind the 2nd door, as already noticed.
And the model behind the 1st door (Jenny Wild here) goes behind the second. Is it wanted?
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
Effectivement, bon travail, les gars 👍Il y a l'inversion des noms derrière la 2ieme porte, comme déjà remarqué.Et le modèle derrière la 1ere porte (Jenny Wild, ici) passe derrière la seconde. Est-ce voulu?
L'inversion des noms a été corrigé, ceux qui download à partir de maintenant, auront le fichier corrigé.
(J'ai juste eu à changer un symbole "moins" (-) entre deux nombres)

Concernant la fille légèrement sur la gauche derrière la porte c'est voulu (pour éviter qu'elle ne traverse un mur (vu sa position excentré). Et d'une certaine magnière cela accentue l'action de la fille centrale qui voyage d'un monde à l'autre.
(Edit: je viens de comprendre que ta question portait sur la fille centrale... mais bon du coût t'a ta réponse quand même).

EN:
The inversion of names has been fixed, those who download from now on will have the file corrected.

Concerning the girl slightly to the left behind the door, it is intended (to prevent her from crossing a wall (given her eccentric position). And of a certain magnitude this accentuates the action of the central girl who travels from one world to another.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
O.K. Merci pour l'info @smith2
Correction effectuée avec succès 👍👌
😀oui, j'ai ma réponse😀
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 post(s)
November 16, 2020
@Philours: je suis en train de réglé un problème de proportion des background de la scène Red_Alert.
(Cela requiert un paramétrage différent par rapport à l'autre scène)

@all: I am trying to fix a problem with the background proportion of the Red_Alert scene.
(This requires a different setting compared to the other scene)
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 17, 2020 (edited)
@smith2 merci pour les mises à jour . Continuez à ajouter plus de mondes pour nous de
explorer et inspirer. 👍

Thank you for the updates @smith2. Keep adding more worlds for us to
explore & be inspired.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
November 17, 2020 (edited)
Nov 18th
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/101?post=687071
Everything about iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
@smith2 I made a remix of your Stargate scene to illustrate how using a 3D camera can make the camera z axis zoom and so adapt a scene. Hope it is a useful example. @smith2 j'ai fait un remix de ta sc...
Reinstated FractalGarden081 without the early slideshow experiments FG081a and FG081c
Now the extended coding of which is well covered within @smith2 collaborative scenes
and the below scene. Use same download link for FG081 as in original post. Zipsize = 6.81 MB.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/58?post=687809
Nov 6th.. a full-length slideshow at last.. This Double_Gate demonstration uses framebuffers to declare textures. Shows application of various shaders then without inhibiting the animation of their sa...
Reinstated FractalGarden082 with a tad less cluttered inner room throughout the whole
scene by using selective (timed) transparency of the second inner clipsprite. Zip=54.5 MB
Same zip name used as in old share post for FG082. Allow merge/overwrite any existing extracted files.
----
Rétabli FractalGarden081 sans les premières expériences diaporama FG081a et FG081c
Maintenant, le codage étendu de ce qui est bien couvert dans @smith2 scènes collaboratives
et la scène ci-dessous. Même lien de téléchargement pour FG081 que dans le post original. Zipsize = 6,81 Mo.

FractalGarden082 rétabli avec une salle intérieure un peu moins encombrée dans l'ensemble
scène en utilisant la transparence sélective (chronométrée) de la deuxième model interne. Zip=54,5 Mo
Même lien utilisé dans publication de partage pour FG082 Ci-dessus. Autoriser la fusion\/la surascriture de fichiers extraits existants.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !