Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 post(s)
November 25, 2017
I will spend lots of credits, one more time 😊
ktab
Joined in Aug 2013

160 post(s)
November 25, 2017
@stefnev1

WISHING YOU A TRULY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!

😀😀😀😎😀😀😀
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 post(s)
November 25, 2017
Thank you @ktab, have a good weekend 😊
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
November 25, 2017

@ktab.............you can start a thread and stick your Holiday Cards in User Artwork if you like ...........

@stefnev.............Happy Birthday..!............
zenexxx
Joined in Apr 2015

102 post(s)
November 25, 2017 (edited)
@ktab you mean Helen H or Night A? I love them both. Thanks for nice words :)
Mbrizzy
Joined in Jul 2011

153 post(s)
November 25, 2017
2 more Lunas coming! Yeeee😍ssss!
ktab
Joined in Aug 2013

160 post(s)
November 25, 2017
@DIDGEDRUM - I had thought it a little presumptuouss in User Artwork, BUT it is more about the iStripper models (no doubting their contribution to the visual arts) - the Australian/seasonal theme is more of a backdrop. Thank you. And a further thanks for you wise counsel (your second post) in the Fixes Forum - which I saw only after a post of mine. Be careful now - I am developing a fondness for your `hit and run' remarks. Although, here you are being outright `nice' - again - and that has me beginning to worry about you! 👍

@zenexxx - My apologies for the very late response - it is has just turned 8am, Sunday, here. My medication and high-velocity fan had me almost in hibernation, like a bear, through a warm, warm night. The casting proposal I gave a couple of pushes for - AND I thought was excellent - and unbelievably not pursued - was Helen H/Vic E (even with the inclusion of Elle D in one duo card or ten). 😵

@Mbrizzy - in the case of Luna, your obsession and mine seem to be in complete synch!!! 😍😍😍
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

727 post(s)
November 25, 2017
@Stefnev
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 post(s)
November 26, 2017
Thank you @muttonjeff 😊
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 post(s)
November 27, 2017
Looks like Niemira is the Christmas girl this year. Not, exactly, a lot of imagination, time or money went into the hat addition, did it? Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and the actual Christmas Girl will be a special surprise with a great costume.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 post(s)
November 27, 2017 (edited)
SPOILER ALERT !!!

@ckvghduser You can be surprised ;)

e0886 - Peneloppe Ferre - Santa's Surprise
http://overview.virtuagirl.com/e0886/overview.mp4
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 post(s)
November 27, 2017
The Santa's ***** has big boobs, and I love that 😍
Thank you for the info @lukaszr 👍
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 post(s)
November 27, 2017
Thanks @lukaszr That's an improvement on what I thought. I wouldn't have guessed it would be a new girl having the honors. That's why I thought it was going to be Niemira -- someone popular and established. Looking forward to Peneloppe, though.
uhhh6758
Joined in May 2016

17 post(s)
November 28, 2017

Peneloppe Ferre

Very excited for her!
silent1121
Joined in Jul 2008

43 post(s)
November 29, 2017
new melena...lawd yes she can take all my money <3
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 post(s)
December 2, 2017
Wonder what Nika N's next outfit will be... 💖
Cypher3
Joined in Apr 2008

29 post(s)
December 2, 2017
HOLY CRAP!!!! That school girl out Melena has on is amazing...can't wait to see that...my heart rate is up way too high.

Need more of : Darcia Lee, Kristy Black, Melena, Foxxy Black
Cypher3
Joined in Apr 2008

29 post(s)
December 2, 2017
When is the school girl set of Melena set to release??
KingTeho
Joined in Dec 2016

2 post(s)
December 4, 2017
I really hope to see Alyssia Kent on istripper she's so beautiful with perfect body !
OldDog01
Joined in Sep 2014

25 post(s)
December 5, 2017
I love your growing collection of sexy Ukrainian girls!
ktab
Joined in Aug 2013

160 post(s)
December 6, 2017
Darcia Lee - Heavy Petting - is today's advanced card (door 6) on the Advent Calendar. Available now!
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
December 6, 2017
Darcia Lee - Heavy Petting - is today's advanced card (door 6) on the Advent Calendar. Available now!

Thanks ktab! Still no Peneloppe though :(
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 7, 2017 (edited)
i'm holding out . i'm a pickey buyer i didn't buy the advent calender don't have enough credits . i have well over 2000 shows . so good luck to the new guys coming in the door . 😎😎😎
OldDog01
Joined in Sep 2014

25 post(s)
December 8, 2017
Don't get me wrong - a lovely naked girl is a real delight to behold and I love them all!
But, I'm not rally sure of the difference between "nudity" and "fully nude"
Somebody please help me understand!
Fortunately - XXX is fully explanitory!
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
December 8, 2017 (edited)
@OldDog01, There is a thread that discusses this to death. Someone will post it 😄.
It basically boils down to the labelling of cards needing to be backwardly compatible
so in terms are contempory notions of nudity it could be called a tad backward.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
December 8, 2017
@OldDog01 - not even XXX is fully self explanitory. See
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/37818/1?post=555850
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
The same consideration of maximimum "hotness" level reached by a clip, even if it is only for a fraction of a second, applies to all levels. The "nudity" and "full nudity" levels are particularly confusingly named because both hotness level names can be used for clips that most of us would classify as "fully clothed"!

The hotness level names are not descriptions of the amount of clothing being worn. Although for most cards the correlation between these names and how most would describe the clips is quite close there are some major exceptions. All that you can really rely on is that "full nudity" is a bit more explicit than "nudity" and less explicit than "XXX" and all three entail some degree of below the waist exposure.
ktab
Joined in Aug 2013

160 post(s)
December 8, 2017
Peneloppe Ferre (door 8 of Advent Calendar) - Precious Gem - is available for download.
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 post(s)
December 8, 2017
Peneloppe Ferre (door 8 of Advent Calendar) - Precious Gem - is available for download.
FINALLY. Thanks for letting us know ktab! :D
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 post(s)
December 8, 2017
By the way, this thread is for members to share card pics and names for cards which are coming soon. A sort of "heads up" for what will be available in the near future. Seems to be a lot of off topic comments.

Also, this really isn't a "Today's Release" thread for the advent calendar thangemajigger

With this thread being 91 pages long, might be getting close to time for a closing and a fresh start in a new one.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 post(s)
December 8, 2017
Starting new thread isn't bad idea. If I can suggest something, let's start on 1st January 2018. We will see how fast this thread will grow until 31 December 2018.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !