Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

ChaoticEvil
Joined in Mar 2014

199 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Hemingford, me too!! though its benn the same about Anna Polina .. and this girl totally missed my expectations being the biggest disappointment of the new collection together with Lola Reve who managed to ruin awesome outfits ... lets pray MAlena Tara is different ..
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
December 9, 2014
8 cards of Malena? What is that a cycle of 2 months?
Hemingford
Joined in Oct 2013

178 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@ChaoticEvil Anna Polina's got fake boobs so I didn't buy any of her shows!
rene22
Joined in May 2009

35 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Card 404, Jewel - Just married is a show with a real wedding dress. Not sure, but think is only one in the Virtuagirl HD collection. Just be aware is old show with a very slim model, beautifull eyes though:).
ChaoticEvil
Joined in Mar 2014

199 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Hemingford, I dont mind fake boobs .. a lot of my favourite girls have them .. what I ***** most however is ***** legs .. anna has very ***** set of ***** which make her look cheap and untidy. So disappointing since i like her face and she looks like a solid performer. Also awesome outfits of her .. still I dont wanna see her any more .. no ty ...
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@ChaoticEvil
I know what you mean, when I saw her legs in the demos I thought 'wtf what did she do?'; it looks *****. But I am also with Hemingford, I don't like fake boobs.
So Anna Polina is a double no go for me.
ChaoticEvil
Joined in Mar 2014

199 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Ullubu, anyway .. Malena Tara has no fake boobs:)

BTW where did you get these incoming cards pictures? i hve always been curious about it ..
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
December 9, 2014 (edited)
I go to the page of a model which is released and right click the card picture and choose 'show picture'. The site which opens up has a link like this:
http://cards.virtuagirl.com/free/sets/yxxxx/illustrations/card.jpg

y is the series a, b, c, d, e or f.
xxxx is the card number.

exapmle Anissa Kate:
http://cards.virtuagirl.com/free/sets/e0035/illustrations/card.jpg

Now leave the series and change the number manually; sometimes you get blank cards, when the number is not available.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Finally new Amber Cute cards
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
December 9, 2014
And Sabrisse
ChaoticEvil
Joined in Mar 2014

199 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Ullubu, OMG!!! Thanks a lot!!!!
Bad4Good
Joined in Jan 2012

74 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Ullubu and ChaoticEvil

I can beat that.

Anna is a treble 'no go' for me - fake boobs, ***** legs that totally wreck the effect of her wearing stockings, and tacky tattoos.

Hoping they've sorted out Amber Cute's face makeup this time. It was far too orange compared to her pale skin in earlier cards. Which is interesting because that skin tone suggests a redhead, but her colour looks fake. Maybe I'm wrong but the roots certainly look a different colour. Perhaps the 'too vibrant' hair tone is why they have to use such an orange makeup on her.
The3LeggedMan
Joined in Feb 2010

369 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Thanks Ullubu, was wondering where Amber went. I also didn't know how some members got hold of upcoming cards. Very interesting.
Bad4Good
Joined in Jan 2012

74 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Forgot to say - Melena's cards look promising. All of them except that awful wedding outfit with the stupid head piece that looks like someone has strapped on a handkerchief to her head. Isn't that the same outfit we've seen before? Shame they couldn't get a proper one with a nice full veil.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@the 3 legged man i hope u r right about malena? AND OH YA!!!!!@ AT U ***** OUT THERE GET OFF THE FAKE BOOBS!!!!! ANNA POLINA GIVES A GREAT SHOW AND WE NEED 2 RESPECT.!!!!!! SO WHAT IF SHE HAS FAKE BOOBS I LIKE IT. D109 OUT.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 9, 2014
melena tara looks good but can she get the job done ? will see.
ChaoticEvil
Joined in Mar 2014

199 post(s)
December 9, 2014
@Bad4Good , finally some1 noticed ***** legs too! I have been posting about that for so long and it looked like no1 ever cares. Good think there are ppl who notice that. Also you are 100% right about Amber cute face. Same story looked like no1 cared.

Though I disagree about the wedding outfit you dont like. You know its better than nothing. I prefer any wedding stuff than NONE of it. That head piese is stupid yes but doesnt spoil everithing. Just different fantasy about stupid bride:) I find it sexy:)
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Excellent info @Ullubu! Thanks, man :) Now it appears that Anna Polina only has 3 VG cards. Unless she made a much later sequence...
The3LeggedMan
Joined in Feb 2010

369 post(s)
December 9, 2014
Found one of Ria, she's coming to VG!
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 10, 2014
omg!!!! ria rodriguez :-). d109 out.
Hemingford
Joined in Oct 2013

178 post(s)
December 10, 2014
Finally...Amber Cute again! And Ria Rodriguez just said to me I'll need a lot of credits in the upcoming weeks and months! :-P
Bad4Good
Joined in Jan 2012

74 post(s)
December 10, 2014
@dolphins109. No need to shout. We are not '*****' and it is a perfectly reasonable point of view, shared by many, that fake boobs may look ok under clothing but many jobs are horribly botched and look unnatural and/or have scarring. Even those that do look ok just don't move properly when the model dances or reclines - which is pretty essential for a convincing VG or DB performance in most people's opinion. Glad you like and others like Anna, but there is absolutely no need to start calling those who don't '*****'.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 post(s)
December 10, 2014
ok my bad sorry. d109 out.
notpaule
Joined in Apr 2011

3 post(s)
December 11, 2014
Only one where Melena looks natural. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amber Cute never had a dress or bikini to buy.

notpaule
Joined in Apr 2011

3 post(s)
December 11, 2014
I missed the discussion. Has Melena got fake tits? Please say no. TOO good to commit to that.
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 post(s)
December 11, 2014
@Bad4Good before you ***** @the orange face makeup on the models, you should change your profile pic since it is more intense then on models.
Bad4Good
Joined in Jan 2012

74 post(s)
December 11, 2014
@ssjain - The difference is that her facial skin tone is consistent with her body. Amber's isn't.
alex34780000
Joined in Oct 2009

9 post(s)
December 11, 2014
I did try to find new cards changing only the number, as indicated in one of the previous comments.
The problem is that, if confirmed, will be released only 3 cards for Anna Polina and 3 for Anissa kate, but I hope I'm wrong.
I think also that with the new software, without In/Out fully naked we have lose one of the best part of the show.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
December 11, 2014
@alex34780000
For your reassurance Anissa Kate gets more cards. Here a link to her second casting with hot pics of her from her first VG shot:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=24&ftId=28498
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
In the last post is the confirmation:
'Girl approved and booked by Totem team.'
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
December 11, 2014
Depending on the time of card uploads i might have to weave through 20 cards before i can get Ria "Primetime" Rodriguez

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !