background pics screensaver

Forum / Everything about iStripper

northster
Joined in Jun 2012

8 post(s)
December 5, 2012
can some please tell me how to get the pictures from the bought girls, to the background pics screensaver.

thanks.
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
December 5, 2012 (edited)
At first you have to download the picture(s) from the website, then try this! On your software open in Settings the ScreenSaver. Choose the third option on the left side (ScreenSaver selection) - Background Pics, mark the checkbox. Now "Browse pictures". When it opens, choose "Add". It will open your downloaded pictures folder. Choose your picture which you want to use and you've done!
northster
Joined in Jun 2012

8 post(s)
December 5, 2012
what i did was chose 1 of the girls i bought then clicked on there card then clicked there photos then clicked download zip file then went onto the screensaver settings then did everything you stated but when i tried looking up the file it said it didn't exist why?
MrBeeKeeper
Joined in Jul 2012

293 post(s)
December 5, 2012 (edited)
To Northster,

There's actually no need to download ALL these photos. They are in your collection on this website anyway, they'll stay here forever, hopefully [;-)
Just choose the pics you really want to see as your screensaver's background and download them! Just click on the Girl's image, then once again to enlarge it, now the right click on this image, choose "save as...", then confirm download location - Pictures folder I quess - and "Save!". Done!
But if you want to see ALL these pics you've downloaded as a zip file, you must unzip them first. For this you'll need a special program (WinRar or WinZip) installed. As you see, this zip file is a small one (by size), it's content is compressed and you have now to extract your pictures at first. After that you can use them the usual way.

Edit: one more suggestion, if you want to use only one screensaver (with your background), you must uncheck the other three options there.
northster
Joined in Jun 2012

8 post(s)
December 6, 2012
ok done it now thanks.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !