Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

The Barefoot List (Updated)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
June 5, 2011

Yummy !!!...
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
June 5, 2011
Cakey !!!...
RobinBanks
Joined in Aug 2010

11 post(s)
June 5, 2011 (edited)
raymondo64
Joined in Dec 2007

863 post(s)
June 5, 2011
An appropriate cakey. I don't DO parties. ;)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 6, 2011
New old discovery!

Barefoot,

Andie: Beach Volly.

It wasn't in my master list, nor did I spot it in the thread. Proving yet again there may still be clips out there.

As usual on Sunday I activate all the girls and just let them go, imagine my surprise when I spotted Andie without shoes in a clip from this show. It's the second non-nude clip with the ball in it if anyone wants to see it.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 10, 2011
It's Friday New Discovery!

Barefoot,

Catie: Tiny Cat. Lithe cutie Catie removes her shoes in one clip and her nylons in another.

Nicol Vanilla: Ibiza Party. Nicol removes her shoes for us but keeps the ribbons on. As far as I'm concerned, she's barefoot.;-). A truly epic show for stripping fans with excellent pole and floor work from a girl who, imho, may be the best overall entertainer on VG.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 17, 2011
Once again it's Friday, new Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Blanca Brooke: Tender Kiss. Yes, once again the lovely Blanca fights her way out of her shoes for us making her 6 for 6 barefoot shows. I've enjoyed every one of her shows and will miss watching her find new ways to struggle with buckles.;-)

Ferara Gomez: Gold Paradise. Adorable yet sexy Ferara removes her shoe's for us in her latest show.

Cindy Dollar: Rodeo. As I suspected the only way Cindy could get those chaps off was to remove her shoes and she does, at least twice, once in a standing clip. This one is a joy to behold as she dances around barefoot.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 24, 2011
It's Friday, new discoveries!

Shoeless,

Pussykat: Modern School. Yes PK is never one to dissapoint and for her last show you'll have to go to the last clip to see it but she does remove her shoes, the socks do stay on though.

Barefoot,

Caty: Evening Lounge. A much better look for Catie and I have spotted her barefoot.

There may be more but I got a late start today.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
June 30, 2011
I realize that DeskBabes has it's own forum, but for barefoot fans I though I would mention Roxy Taggarts new Solo on DB is almost entirely barefoot. She removes her shoes for us early in the show and there are a couple of notable footy play clips in it as well.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 3, 2011
It's... er... Sunday? New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Blue Angel: Red Angel. Her first and long awaited solo appearance on VG is finally here and she removes her shoes for us in 2 clips. Thank you thank you thank you.

Marta: Happy Land. Another welcome addition to the list for Marta. Both shoes and nylons get removed in this show. It's pretty obvious now why she's so popular around here.;-)

Sorry about the delay this week, but Friday was Canada Day so I was out of town partying my brains out.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 9, 2011
Saturday this time, I'm making progress! New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Aleska Diamond: Farm Life. Aleskas first show and she removes her shoe's for us. This is a very impressive debut from Aleska who may give Nicol Vanilla a run for her money.

Cindy Dollar: Pink Attitude. Another excellent show from Cindy in which she once again removes her shoes. She struggles a bit with one, but Blanca is still the er.. best? at that.;-)

Tiffany: Personal Assistant. A much better performance from the lovely Tiffany in her second show and she remove's her shoe/boots for us, and is barefoot in most of her taskbar clips.
plasonic
Joined in Dec 2007

1356 post(s)
July 10, 2011 (edited)
Hey Footy Fans...
I can't believe no one has clued you in yet,but the most FootyFetishistic action so far in VG/DB has just been released on Deskbabes!
Angelica Kitten & Leonelle Knoxville Duo.
Leonelle asks us if we like feet then proceeds to lick & stroke Ange's legs & feet.
Ange licks & sucks Leonelle's feet,Leonelle sucks the dildo as Ange strokes it with her feet,then Ange returns the favor with Leonelle's feet.
It's probably a light foray into the world of Footy Sex but this is Totem & you take what you can get!
Most/Best footy action so far!
(plus the babes are gorgeous!)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 15, 2011 (edited)
Thanks Plas, I kinda dropped the ball on pointing out that one. Guess I was.... distracted.;-)

It's Friday! New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Alyssia: Zebra Club. Her first VG show and this stunning brunette removes her shoes for us in a very impressive VG debut. Don't let the card pic fool you, this girl is gorgeous.

Natalie Mendes: VIP Suite. It's a real pleasure to add this lovely girl to the list, and in spectacular fashion I might add. 2 shoe removals, one right at the start of a full pole strip. Yes, you read that correctly and it's a sight to behold.

Blue Angel: Special Reserve. You'd better be ready when you fire up this show, it may be the hottest show on VG. 3 shoe removals, 1 taskbar and 2 in pole clips that appear accidental. None the less, she continues on in one to give us a full strip pole dance and it is spectacular. You have been warned.;-) Oh I almost forgot, she also rips off her nylons in a taskbar clip.
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
July 16, 2011 (edited)
Just have to echo zebrazuk's appraisal of Blue Angel's "Special Reserve" card...

Wow! To anyone who has posted here in this thread or visits on a regular basis, this is as much of a "must buy" as I've ever seen! Her shoe removals... especially the "accidental" one are worth the price of the card by itself! Add to that, the stocking ripping, and this show kicks it up ten notches!

I have to point out what I believe is a first for the site, and please correct me if I'm mistaken but, I don't remember ever seeing any of the girls dance at the pole or otherwise, "shoeless". That is to say, no shoes but stocking feet! I always assumed they never did since they might slip or fall easier but regardless, when Blue Angel does it here, it's extremely hot!

Excuse me, but I have to go watch again... ;)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 24, 2011
Better late than never,

New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Blue Angel: Bad Attitude. Well of course she takes her shoes off, or she'd never get those pants off. Several shoe removals as a result, standing, taskbar and a full strip pole dance.

Marta: Sweet Evening. In a great show Marta reminds me alot of her previous appearances in an outfit very similar to Neopolitan Coffee. Martas last new show and she takes off those sexy black pumps for us and gives us some very hot taskbar action barefoot as well. Thank you Marta, for one of the best combacks ever.

Shoeless,

Nikita: Raspberry. ***** cute new girl Nikita permiers with a shoe removal but the nylons stay on.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 27, 2011
Once again we have some nice footy action over at Deskbabes.

Roxy Taggart and Ewe Sweet engaging in much play including mutual foot masturbation, and Susan's solo where she removes ALL her clothing including shoes and nylons and in a long overdue first then put's them all back on for us at the end of the show.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
July 30, 2011
It's Friday!

New Discoveries, new girls, it's all good.

Barefoot,

Blue Angel: Ballet School. Yet another Blue show makes the list with several shoe removals and one really impressive one on task and in pole clips. This girl is amazing and then some.

Emma Pearl: Tender Moment. New girl Emma makes the list right of with a few taskbar barefoot scenes, I look forward to more shows from this young babe. Shoes vanish in this one.

Linda Godeva: Night in Vienna. Another new girl, and she's a looker. More barefoot taskbar scenes, her shoes also pull a vanishing act.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
August 5, 2011
It must be Friday!

New Discoveries,

Barefoot,

Catie: Sleight of Hand. Lithe lovely Caties last show and her best by a wide margin. 2 Taskbar show removals and a pole dance shoe removal are her way of biding us farewell.

Rita: Summer Break. Voluptuous new girl Rita removes her shoes for us and is barefoot in several clips. Full bodied fans rejoice!

Shoeless,

Natalie Mendes: Cherryland. We don't get to see her remove them, but Nat's shoes do dissapear and are off in most taskbar clips. Sadly, she doesn't peel off her nylons but I'll forgive her that since she's so cute.;-)
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
August 16, 2011 (edited)
New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Blue Angel: Cosy Room
Nikita: Private Pool
Tiffany: Juicy Apricots
Linda Godeva: Blazing Red

Yes that is correct, every show has barefoot clips. Thank you girls and Totem.
MUFFDIVR
Joined in Feb 2009

307 post(s)
August 16, 2011
Show us PICTURES, Please.
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
August 18, 2011
@MUFFDIVR (& all interested parties!) Okay, how about some screen captures from Blue Angel's "Cosy Room" card? She engages in the comparatively rare standing-barefoot scene, in this case a pole clip. I've included a capture from a taskbar clip, as well. As you can see, all are fully nude - SO precious! Enjoy!
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
August 20, 2011
For the 2nd week in a row it's an all barefoot Friday!

All girls:

ALYSSIA: Game Of Death
EMMA PEARL: Red Zone
NATALIE MENDES: Sex Academy
SANDRA SHINE: Bohemian Life

and the VIP:
ALESKA DIAMOND: Dream Experience

All cards! All cards! Get 'em while they're hot! ;)
LOVERBOY1
Joined in Dec 2009

120 post(s)
August 22, 2011
Alyssia's "Game of Death" also has an always-to-be-hoped-for standing barefoot & totally nude dance clip, a pole clip. Take a look! Wow!
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
August 28, 2011
New barefoot girls!

NIKITA: Orange Candy
RITA: Fancy Night

Alas, Blue Angel's last card is not included, but all her cards have been so amazing, I'm not *****.... much ;)
AUTiger
Joined in Jan 2011

51 post(s)
September 4, 2011 (edited)
New Barefoot Girls!

EMMA PEARL: VIP Pass
(Emma actually does a shoes and stockings removal in this one)

NATALIE MENDES: Morello Cherry
(Another standing barefoot clip from Miss Natalie)

... was hoping to add SHERRY to the list this week, but "sigh"... maybe soon ;)
tmemo
Joined in Jun 2008

602 post(s)
September 4, 2011

@AU.....close call yesterday......TBuckeye
GUSLEE
Joined in Mar 2009

293 post(s)
September 5, 2011
@AUTiger, @Zebrazuk, ... thank you for all the information on cards/shows who contain clips with "Barefoot" ;-)

I always consult all your information about "barefoot/naked feeton VGHS and DB :-)
Wahudarifi
Joined in Dec 2009

33 post(s)
September 6, 2011
I've taken the data here, plus my own list, and created a Google Docs spreadsheet titled "VG/DB Barefoot/Shoe-less List". It is visible by everyone anonymously but cannot be edited.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlsLPPSG-r_qdERnY0IzWGtac2tWTGtaRm56Z05IRkE&hl=en_US

There are three tabs:
1) VG -> VirtuaGirl
2) DB -> DeskBabes
3) Playlists

The VG and DB lists are sorted by ID #.
The Playlist contains cells which can be copied and pasted into playlist files. Also includes some notes regarding playlists and tracks updates.

I was going to copy-n-paste some of the user information posted in this topic into a "notes" column but didn't want to steal any words.

@zebrazuk has a nice classification towards the bottom of page 2 of this topic that I may try to adopt (could use some help here!).

NR: Nylon removal, she removes her nylons for us.
NV: Nylons vanish, on one clip, gone the next.
SR: Shoe removal, she removes her shoes for us.
SV: Shoes Vanish, on one clip, gone the next, see previous note.
ALMOST: I think you can figure this one out.

As it stands, my list does not differentiate between barefoot and shoe-less.

===============================================

The list is easy to keep track of and update; when I see a barefoot or show-less show I'm not certain is in the list I right-click to get the show details (using the showname=1 registry trick) and can quickly check the list.
zebrazuk
Joined in Dec 2007

292 post(s)
September 13, 2011
Since nobody else has gotten to it,

New Discoveries!

Barefoot,

Nikita: Little kitten. Nikita's shoes vanish between clips, but she does peel her nylons off for us.

Alyssia: Feline Beauty. Several shoe removals in this one including standing and pole as she can't get the bottoms off without removing the shoes first, bless her.

Shoeless,

Sandra Shine. A good sign, Sandra's second show has shoe removal too. Nylons stay on sadly, I would have liked to see her peel those off.

Aleska Diamond: Secret Relationship. Aleskas last show and she removes her shoes for us again. Sadly her nylons also stay on another removal I prayed for, but alas to no avail.

@Wahudarifi nice work on the spread sheet. Feel free to copy/paste any of my drivel you see fit to. I've been pretty good about specifying nylon removals in my posts since the nylon list went up so that should be of some assistance at least. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. I have a pretty comprehensive data base that Starryk and I have been working on so it's pretty easy now for me to look stuff up.
Wahudarifi
Joined in Dec 2009

33 post(s)
September 15, 2011
Thanks for the update and permission to include you "drivel" :)

I will also try to start adding codes (see above) and direct links to the cards to assist those that want to read reviews, get more information, or buy the card. Started a couple on the VG sheet to see how it goes; a lot of cards to go through so may take some time.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !