Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. If you don't want to know... don't look inside.  

Forum / Everything about iStripper

pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 post(s)
December 23, 2009
LMAO@ Sexy Rexy, that's too funny lol.
eevilkayneevil
Joined in May 2008

131 post(s)
December 23, 2009
It doesn't look like a Christmas theme is coming this year, but I'm looking forward to those cards!!
Especially Lorena... pppuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
BAfsb
Joined in Mar 2009

331 post(s)
December 23, 2009
The three new cards are by the way:
335 - Jenna Sweet - Little Bluebird
620 - Lorena - Farmer's Wife
628 - Lea Tyron - Phoenix Feather
daniel1111
Joined in Dec 2007

715 post(s)
December 23, 2009
Too bad no ***** of Santa...
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 23, 2009
hm Thanks for the next releases.
I guess they will come tomorrow
Jenna Sweet seems to be the only card thats interesting. Maybe Lea Tyron too. Lorena looks strange on that card pic.
Ambler
Joined in Jun 2009

428 post(s)
December 23, 2009
Nice job. Looks like Bafsb called this on Saturday. It will be interesting to see why Totem waited so long to release the card from Jenna Sweet given how popular and highly rated she is.
daniel1111
Joined in Dec 2007

715 post(s)
December 23, 2009
Magic...
pianogrinder
Joined in Apr 2008

471 post(s)
December 23, 2009
Awesome, I've been waiting for another Lea card, she's so beautiful.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 23, 2009
@BAfsb Thanks for this week finds.

I might buy Jenna, if she has good recommendations. That Lorena picture looks weird indeed. It looks like a ***** retouched the picture with crayons. ;)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 24, 2009
well i hope the release will be early today. Within the next hour would be best. Later i have other things to do than sit in front of my PC.
CIRCERIA
Joined in Mar 2008

160 post(s)
December 24, 2009
What new card thingies arriving at Thursday..where and when?...ermm Merry Christmas nevertheless..without the limited supplied scheduled special offers i need to look at a watch again for proper time management..drols.
I am totally clueless now..even more than usual..you know what i am saying.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 24, 2009
@CIRCERIA: Yeah your post looks like that.:-)
Well if Totem releases card this week they probably won't release them tomorrow on Christmas day but today. Thats why i'm sure we will see the 3 new shows mentioned above today.
You know CIRCERIA that today is no national holiday in Germany at least not until late afternoon. The most stores are opened till 2PM maybe some even to 4PM. But tomorrow is a national holiday. And i guess thats the same in France.
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 24, 2009
There's no indication that the cards won't be released friday as usual, at least not to my knowledge.

We currently have a season special with all the cards for 1 ticket, so, unless they remove the offer before the releases, i guess there's not risk to miss the specials oversleeping a little. ;)
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 24, 2009
well @Oquijan: Can you imagine some Totem employee going to the office tomorrow to release the cards. I can't either. But we will see.
CIRCERIA
Joined in Mar 2008

160 post(s)
December 24, 2009
@Starryk Bah i start celebrating Christmas since longer than i can remember thingies as soon as i am awaken at 24.12...because now its almost late for searching for x-mas gifts.
There is even SNOW outdoors..it got to be Christmas right now..i can't be too early because the other world is just too late..not my fault by the Way.
i want cookies now..
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 24, 2009
Lol. Well, i guess someone would have to make a quick run to the office. Maybe they'll draw straws. Who knows?

In any event, the current special offer shields everyone to miss those for 1 ticket. Removing the offer before Christmas morning would be a truly Grinch action. ;)
Oquijan
Joined in May 2009

1549 post(s)
December 24, 2009
Well, @Starryk, you were right. Game on!
kjohnn
Joined in Jul 2008

105 post(s)
December 26, 2009
Anyone know why they won't release Natalia V-Christmas Chick. Thought they might have for this Christmas but did not.Also why not any other cards from her assuming the missing early 100 cards are hers.
BAfsb
Joined in Mar 2009

331 post(s)
December 26, 2009
No idea regarding 102 Natalia V Christmas Chick, I have been fortunate in that I have received the Lorena card today as my daily model and after midnight I get the new Lea Tyron card, I might have to wait until the end of January before I get Jenna's latest offering.

Still we can at least look forward to next weekend's offerings which will in all likelihood be:
303 - the Delectable Deny.
648 - the Marvellously Replete with pneumatic bosom Miss Roxx.
650 - the Gorgeous Gwen.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 31, 2009
Hm no trace still that there will be a release today.
Guessing is difficult but if they follow the scheme they used the last weeks another Manon card would be included in this weeks release.
Deny might be the second card but i don't know who will be the third.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1859 post(s)
December 31, 2009
well BAfsb got it right although i'm not sure how he knew because as i said following the scheme would have meant that another Manon card as she followed Angelique the last time and Angelique followed Heaven the last time and this time and so on.
Still it is:
303 Deny - Spring Flower
648 Miss Roxx - Interrogation Room
650 Gwen - Single Malt
BAfsb
Joined in Mar 2009

331 post(s)
December 31, 2009
Next week's cards should be:
100 Divine
589 Bianca
643 Manon
SexyAgent
Joined in Nov 2007

287 post(s)
December 31, 2009
Cybervixen has the general process sorted. Whilst there are always exceptions to this for any number of reasons.
BAfsb
Joined in Mar 2009

331 post(s)
January 5, 2010
I'm going to be away now for a few weeks so Cybervixen can post what the forthcoming cards are after the ones listed below:

This Friday's cards should be 100 Divine - 589 Bianca - 643 Manon

Next Friday's cards should be 154 Andie - 605 Tess - 632 Heaven

Freezing cold here in the UK so we're off somewhere warmer !
titilate
Joined in Jan 2009

754 post(s)
January 5, 2010
A zillion kudos go to CyberVixen,,and all this time I thought you such a quiet and gentle person,,,

:)
Boorlom
Joined in Apr 2008

546 post(s)
January 5, 2010
I too quiet person, but now will shout: I want Zoe!!!
thegraybeard
Joined in Jan 2008

560 post(s)
January 5, 2010
@titilate

The Vixen is what is known as a 'Gentle Giant', ... basicly meaning "Ya don't fork with thu Vixen lest ye get trampled" ... lololol

more kudos to ya, CyberVixen, "go forth and multiply?", this ole heart can't stand to laugh that much this early in the morning ..... lololololololol
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
January 5, 2010
Please don't make requests like That, ONE BAfsb is quite Sufficient !!!
DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 post(s)
January 5, 2010
@CyberVixen: Be Careful what you Wish For !!!
In a Few Weeks, we will see a Troupe of BAfsb's on Site !!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !