Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Last posts - Page 105

Forum

Philours
Joined in Feb 2019
3769 post(s)

New price / New VIP status

Everything about iStripper
September 6, 2023, 130 answers
Where are you seeing 30 credits?

Et bien @TheEmu, sur le premier post de ce fil, comme vous aimez faire remarquer que toute réponse doit se référer au post initial ! C'est en fait la première info que vous recevez en lisant l'annonce. Bien entendu si vous poursuivez la lecture, vous pouvez comprendre plus de choses concernant la nouvelle tarification. Vous, comme moi comprenons ce genre de changement. Mais certains pourraient ne pas allez plus a fond dans ce genre de publications. C'est pourquoi, je trouve qu'il serait convivial de publier des annonces plus précises dès le départ😉 Par exemple, annoncez directement une augmentation de prix par rapport au prix que vous payez actuellement en fonction de votre niveau de rabais. Je sais que cela va vous paraitre insensé, mais j'ai l'impression que certains ont compris qu'Ila allaient payer plus du double de ce qu'ils ne payent actuellement 😉

Well @TheEmu, on the first post of this thread, how you like to point out that any answer should refer to the original post! This is actually the first info you receive when reading the ad. Of course if you read on you can understand more about the new pricing. You, like me, understand this kind of change. But some might not go deeper into this kind of publications. Therefore, I find it would be user-friendly to post more accurate announcements from the start😉 For example, directly announce a price increase from the price you are currently paying based on your discount level. I know this is going to sound crazy to you, but I have the impression that some understood that Ila was going to pay more than double what they currently pay 😉