Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Linking cards in forum

Foro / Espacio de nuevos usuarios

JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
August 25
For everyone who does not already know:

In the forum and in messages, actual photos, screenshots, pictures are not possible by members.

However, users are often putting up the links to cards.

If you want to do this, use this:
[linkset][/linkset]
But you must put in a letter (in recent cards that will be e or f) followed by four digits.
The four digits are the card number, which may have prefixed 0's.

Here are some examples:
'a' card (Dandelion, 1292)
'c' card (Aika May, 611)
'e' card (Toree, 1980)
'f'card (Alysa, 13)
[linkset]a1292[/linkset] [linkset]c0611[/linkset] [linkset]e1980[/linkset] [linkset]f0013[/linkset]

I put the linkset in 'code' so that you can see the text.
The linkset will always be one letter followed by four digits (numerals). There are no blank spaces.

One way of determining the card set (letter prefix) is this:
The 'a' and 'e' card sets are non-explicit; the 'c' and 'f' card sets are explicit and have the xxx on the card pic.
The 'a' and 'c' card sets ended and were replaced by 'e' and 'f' card sets, both in 2014.
The following are all the same card number but with a different letter prefixed.

note: the 'd' cards do not use the linkset, except for Sunny Leone. She is the only 'd' card model visible on the website.

note: the removed cards (Priscilia Jones, Dianna, Karolina, etc.) will not work since they are no longer available for purchase.
note: the linkset refers to a photo card used to link to the card page via the store.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
Hace 21 días
Is this thread (topic) worth pinning to this forum category?
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
Hace 11 días
It would be nice if the trading cards (the 'g' collection) worked with the linkset.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4546 posts
Hace 8 días
I've pinned this thread, as you suggest it @JonC001
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1492 posts
Hace 8 días
thanks @stefnev1
Calgon
Desde en May 2022

337 posts
Hace 8 días
It would be nice if the trading cards (the 'g' collection) worked with the linkset.

It would be really nice if NFTs could be linked as well
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3891 posts
Hace 8 días
@JonC001 wrote:
@Calgon Wrote:
It would be really nice if NFTs could be linked as well
  • the "g" collection and the NFT's are one in the same.
  • [linkset] doesn't work with them because [linkset] only works for cards available in the store.
  • Socialhazard
    Desde en Nov 2020

1147 posts
    Hace 1 día
    I'm out, never dot that stuff anny wat. ;P

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
    Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!