Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
LeafShinobi
Desde en Oct 2022

3 posts
August 22
How many EX cards have been released so far? So from what I understand, these cards will become unobtainable if you didn't get it during the event, correct?

Also, what are your thoughts about EX cards in general?
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
August 22
@LeafShinobi
3 EX cards have been released until now and yes, they are obtainable only during the event of their release. We can't exchange them with a Joker or Gift cards.
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
August 22
We can't exchange them with a Joker or Gift cards.
Not yet! 😆
I remember that was also the idea when they introduced SECs.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 22 (edited)
LeafShinobi
Desde en Oct 2022

3 posts
August 24
Not yet! 😆
I remember that was also the idea when they introduced SECs.
I hope you're right. I didn't have the time to obtain those cards during their events. Let's hope it doesn't stay locked in their vaults forever.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 24 (edited)
didn't have the time

I have lots and lots of time, not much money.
If I had unlimited money, I most likely would still NOT play.

I have never played the games with the intent of receiving a SEC or EX.
The only SECs I own are three for Advent Calendars, plus one I switched with my only joker.
I own none of the three EXs.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!