Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Lesbian Shows Production Stopped?

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Assmyster
Desde en Jan 2019

5 posts
May 29
I tried searching but didnt find anything that stated it was stopped but there hasn't been a new lesbian card in almost a year. (Last one I see was on 7/21/23) Has this stopped? I find the lesbian category the best but all I find our old shows. Can this come back if it has been stopped or did I miss something?
Viki
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Desde en Oct 2007

154 posts
May 29
Good question! I asked myself the same!

@TotemTeam, do you stop making duo animations?
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1120 posts
May 29
...didnt find anything that stated it was stopped...
Probably because it was never written, unless we all missed the announcement somehow.
Since the days of DeskBabes very few duos made anyway each year.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1143 posts
May 29
From memory there was a statement around the time VG and DB were merged to form iStripper.

At the time I think they were going to stop all XXX cards but they changed the format and started releasing cards that were part the old VG and part the old DB. These were obviously popular because we now appear to have more XXX cards than we have VG type cards.

The reason for stopping the duo cards was given as "cost" and "poor sales".

The cost part was down to having to pay the girls for three days - each girl doing a normal 2 day stint and both girls being available for an extra day to do the duo cards. Also apparently they didn't sell well. I've seen a number of comments where people sid they din't buy a particular duo card because they didn't like one of the girls.

Personally I love the duo cards but it is pointless me saying I'd pay more for them because there are many more that won't.😰

PS
VG = Virtuagirl and DB = Desk Dabes for newer members who don't know the history.
VG was the original product that had girls stripping. DB was an XXX version introduced later because there appeared to be a demand for it at the time.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1143 posts
May 29 (edited)
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1849 posts
May 30
No,the production of duo shows hasn't stopped, it's just a question of opportunity to organize a shooting session with two girls :)
The models we welcome are in high demand, not easy to schedule :)
Will discuss it with the casting team again :)

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!